• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will you believe trump or mueller

Who will you believe Trump or Mueller

• Trump

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Mueller

Votes: 45 88.2%

• Total voters

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Simple question!!

Depends on what Mueller comes up with.

These polls where I don't have to take into consideration a hundred layers of complexity are nice now and again.

Edit: crap. I actually forgot that his new supervisor is a trump toadie who could put up all sorts of barriers to a thorough investigation. So even though I already voted for "Mueller," I amend my answer to say that if Mueller determines guilt then I will believe him, and if he determines innocence I will have no choice but to question the conclusion until House investigations are able to get the whole story.

Last edited:
These polls where I don't have to take into consideration a hundred layers of complexity are nice now and again.

Edit: crap. I actually forgot that his new supervisor is a trump toadie who could put up all sorts of barriers to a thorough investigation. So even though I already voted for "Mueller," I amend my answer to say that if Mueller determines guilt then I will believe him, and if he determines innocence I will have no choice but to question the conclusion until House investigations are able to get the whole story.

Yes you are right if all information is able to get out. i was assuming it would....

Yes you are right if all information is able to get out. i was assuming it would....

Technically speaking, the House could aggressively pursue the report until the DOJ gives in and hands them everything. Regardless, the House can question Mueller and if his investigation was stymied in any way by the AG that will become known.

Simple question!!

Depends on Mueller. We have already seen Trump lie and say the loss for the GOP in the house was due to people "disguising" themselves. Seriously, how can ANYONE believe what Trump is saying.

I'll wait on what Mueller actually presents because we know the president is a habitual liar. I'll still vote "OTHER" even though it's not there, because it depends on what Mueller's report is.

Whitaker wants to order Mueller to investigate Clinton.

Depends on Mueller. We have already seen Trump lie and say the loss for the GOP in the house was due to people "disguising" themselves. Seriously, how can ANYONE believe what Trump is saying.

I'll wait on what Mueller actually presents because we know the president is a habitual liar.

I do real well predicting NFL games, as well; send me your payment info and I will clue you in!

I don't think the new management will affect Mueller's report. All he is doing is collecting the facts. His job is to find out what happened. Not to bring charges against the president. Most of his work is done. He's given Trump ample opportunity to tell his side of the story. Now all that's left is indicting the stragglers, finishing up the report and turning it over to congress.

I do real well predicting NFL games, as well; send me your payment info and I will clue you in!

No thanks, I am not a Trump supporter and I didn't attend Trump U to fall for that bull****. Maybe you should try one of them lol

I don't think the new management will affect Mueller's report. All he is doing is collecting the facts. His job is to find out what happened. Not to bring charges against the president. Most of his work is done. He's given Trump ample opportunity to tell his side of the story. Now all that's left is indicting the stragglers, finishing up the report and turning it over to congress.

There are many different ways this could go, a number of them completely untested by precedent.

There are many different ways this could go, a number of them completely untested by precedent.

Might take down some high ranking Democrats.

Depends on what Mueller comes up with.

I guess if Mueller says Trump did nothing wrong then you would believe Mueller. Well i dont trust anyone that throws the FBI, CiA and Homeland Security under the buss and side with Putin .... seems like Obama would have had a big problem with them being mostly republicans.(and no way in hell you cant tell me those folks / Americans are not mainly republicans) but he did not.

Last edited:
Whitaker wants to order Mueller to investigate Clinton.

Clinton is outside Mueller's scope. Congress would have to mandate another special council.

Well, let's think about it for a minute....

On one hand you have a guy with a stellar service record with an emphasis on square dealing and integrity. And on the other hand, you have a compulsive liar with the emphasis on LIAR....

Now, which one am I going to believe? :confused:

Decisions, decisions....

I guess if Mueller say he did nothing wrong then you would believe Mueller. Well i dont trust anyone that throws the FBI, CiA and Homeland Security under the buss .... seems like Obama would have had a big problem with them being mostly republicans. but he did not.

Will you accuse Mueller of impropriety, in that scenario?

Not hardly!...lol!

It'll cause a **** show among your ranks, though.

You guys already had your shot with a Republican controlled congress that did nothing. Oh wait, you still have that (along with the presidency and cabinet appointees) NOW and still can't do **** with that.

Dude, you guys are still batting ZERO and you have ALL the government right now. Now THAT'S PATHETIC on your part :lamo Republicans, proving once again they can't govern when they CONTROL EVERYTHING :lamo

Well, let's think about it for a minute....

One one hand you have a guy with a stellar service record with an emphasis on square dealing and integrity. and on the other hnd, you have a compulsive liar with the emphasis on LIAR....

Now, which one am I going to believe?

Decisions, decisions....

Mueller's record isn't "stellar".

You guys already had your shot with a Republican controlled congress that did nothing. Oh wait, you still have that (along with the presidency and cabinet appointees) NOW and still can't do **** with that.

Dude, you guys are still batting ZERO and you have ALL the government right now. Now THAT'S PATHETIC on your part :lamo Republicans, proving once again they can't govern when they CONTROL EVERYTHING :lamo

This thread is about the Mueller witch hunt, not Congress.

Not hardly!...lol!

It'll cause a **** show among your ranks, though.

No it won't. It'll just be same ****, different day. We know that investigating Hilary is the all time number one Republican past time after kissing Trump ass. We also know it won't go anywhere. It'll just be another giggle fest for us and the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom