• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will win the presidency?

Who will win the presidency?

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This poll question probably should be renewed as a new thread every 10 to 15 days from this point on.

Most of us know who the Trump and anti-Trump posters are on the forum so I didn't break it down that way. I am a Trump supporter, but think it more likely it will be Biden.

Events certainly can change this - and the poll allows you to later change your vote in this poll

What say you?

Would rather see a poll for those who are so adamant they have this one right. If so it would be nice to see them put money down on a candidate and if their pick loses they donate the money to DP.
If your picked candidate wins you would't win anything other than just the ability to back your talk.

If the election were held today I think it is more likely than not Biden would win.

It's much less important than everybody thinks. Biden is just as establishment as Trump and won't change things for the long-suffering American middle class and poorer.
America is well down the list of countries for 'quality of life' at 15th and it's not getting any better with Trump.

On a positive note in Trump's favour, he's much less likely to start a war with Russia and likely China too.

Back
Top Bottom