• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will win the first debate?

Who wins the first debate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trick question, they'll both underperform

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
"Come-on, man!"

&

"Never been done before"

Thanks! Already read it.
"Come-on, man!"

&

"Never been done before"

perfect. i'll be shitfaced before we are 15 minutes into a 90 minute debate
probably should not post in that or any other thread until i sober up

I wonder if Biden will say "Clap for that, you stupid bastards" during the debate too?

No, I mean 2016.

The RNC didn't endorse Trump at the beginning of the 2016 election. Why on earth do you think they did? Did you sleep through it?

The RNC didn't endorse Trump at the beginning of the 2016 election. Why on earth do you think they did? Did you sleep through it?

I read an article during the Republican primaries Donald Trump was the heavy favorite the whole time.

I read an article during the Republican primaries Donald Trump was the heavy favorite the whole time.

The favorite of conservatives. He definitely wasn’t the favorite of the RNC.

That is RNC propaganda. Hillary trounced him every time.

Uh, no. The Republicans Party fought tooth and nail to keep Trump from winning the nomination with leaders in the Republican Party refusing to endorse him at the convention itself. So JMR was correct -- they never wanted him to be the nominee in the first place.

If this was true, why did almost every Republican in America worship Donald Trump for the last three years?

If this was true, why did almost every Republican in America worship Donald Trump for the last three years?

Are you new to politics? That’s how it works. You stand behind your party’s guy even if you didn’t want him.

These’s a mental disorder referred to TDS. Biden as well as many others have already been afflicted with this. I have never heard of the “ Trump virus”.

Still it is possible that Biden avoids the debates by claiming he’s been infected or exposed to the coronavirus which originated in China.

Pelosi is advising him to Withdraw from the debates.

There is absolutely no reason to think hating Donald Trump is a mental disorder. You know it is not. Everyone who says there is such a thing worships him. THEY are the people with a mental disorder. It is called willful ignorance.

Are you new to politics? That’s how it works. You stand behind your party’s guy even if you didn’t want him.

If that was true, every Democrat would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Reality check: Many Democrats voted for Donald Trump because they hated her.

I turned 18 in 1995 so no, I am not new to politics.

If that was true, every Democrat would have voted for Hillary Clinton. Reality check: Many Democrats voted for Donald Trump because they hated her.

Yes. But we’re talking about the leadership. The RNC got behind Trump because he won the nomination.

Yes. But we’re talking about the leadership. The RNC got behind Trump because he won the nomination.

It is literally impossible to think Donald Trump is able and willing to lead 330 million people if you are educated about him.

It is literally impossible to think Donald Trump is able and willing to lead 330 million people if you are educated about him.

What does that have to do with what we’re talking about?

Uh, no. The Republicans Party fought tooth and nail to keep Trump from winning the nomination with leaders in the Republican Party refusing to endorse him at the convention itself. So JMR was correct -- they never wanted him to be the nominee in the first place.

I wouldn't go that far. During the primary, the party infrastructure wanted to ignore him, perhaps appease him because of the attention he brought to their race. He wasn't expected to win. But because you had a 12 man and woman primary, no one could gain a reasonable foothold and Trump sucked the air out of every single debate with, let's be frank, inane bullshit. By the time people figured out he stood a chance to get the nomination, it was down to a few people. While most of the party apparatus was somewhat quietly nervous about Trump winning the nomination, they weren't exactly freaking out publicly, because, well, the base of the Republican Party was Donald Trump and Ted Cruz's brand of populism. Early on the primary, a stunning poll came out that, like, 54% of the Republican primary electorate was going to vote for one of the three people who had no political or government administrative service experience (Trump, Carson, and Fiorina). That was when I knew that something was up and I may end up having to vote for a Democrat. At that time, Clinton was like my 14th-ranked candidate choice, and my Democratic picks were tossed out within a couple debates (Webb, Chaffee). By the time the convention came up, the party folded and didn't bother to exercise the power they had, namely, the ability to deny Trump the nomination. It was a rally toward the flag moment, where Ted Cruz got scolded by his donors for making a half-hearted plea to "vote your conscience" (he couldn't even bring himself to say what that meant). And, so, the Republican Party got beat down by its own spinelessness in a few short months.

It only briefly came back with the Access Hollywood tape, and even then, you had people like Jason Chaffetz turn into a pretzel with his weekly "will I or won't I endorse/vote for Trump?" routine. And then Ted Cruz, you know, after all that protestation, bent the knee, because, after all, Ted and Donald were largely the same people with the same voters.

Last edited:
You know for a fact he is NOT a warm malleable piece of clay. Stop lying.
There is not a single better person for the left to use as their puppet than Joe Biden. His flip flops are already jaw dropping and we arent even at the debates yet.

There is not a single better person for the left to use as their puppet than Joe Biden. His flip flops are already jaw dropping and we aren't even at the debates yet.

What does he flip flop on? What proof is there he is just a party puppet? Joe Biden knows what he is doing. You do not.

What does he flip flop on? What proof is there he is just a party puppet? Joe Biden knows what he is doing. You do not.
Dear god man!!!!! There are threads on this site that show him on video contradicting himself. Secondly how is it possible to be on a political debate site and not know Bidens ever changing stances. The nation is literally joking about it.

Trump is too much of an alpha for Biden to deal with.

No matter what happens this will be one of the most cringeworthy events ever.

there are no half truths there...you just have no explination for what he has not done...sorry not sorry...everything I have stated is absolutely as it is.
You are quite confused.

Who judges? Trumpists will say Trump. Those willing to overlook any personal principles they have for the greater good basically just need to see Biden fail to drop trou and crap on the stage, then blow soap bubbles.

Trump's that bad, "Yo', Semite"

Back
Top Bottom