• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will win the first debate?

Who wins the first debate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trick question, they'll both underperform

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
The United States will not survive in it's current political/structural formation if Trump wins. Future elections will be anything but fair.

How? Explain exactly what you think will happen.

So you’re obviously against mail-in voting.

Or are you vying for the title of world’s greatest hypocrite?

I'm not sure where you're coming from nor where you're going with this.

I am "for" mail-in voting. And I don't want the title of World's Greatest Hypocrite.

I'm not sure where you're coming from nor where you're going with this.

I am "for" mail-in voting. And I don't want the title of World's Greatest Hypocrite.
Mail-in voting is the fraud machine Democrats hope will:

1. Win them the election.

2. Further brain **** the already brain ****ed to goo Leftists... when they Lose.

How? Explain exactly what you think will happen.

If Trump wins, it surely means that the conservatives maintain control of the Senate. With a corrupt President, Senate, Supreme Court and federal courts, and with the continuing shift towards voter suppression, a non-representative Senate, sanctioned gerrymandering after a falsified census, hatred of undocumented immigrants, support for a police state, no health insurance, no health care, poor economy OR sick and dying virus patients, the poor getting still poorer and the rich getting doubly embarrassingly rich and corrupt, tax breaks leading to an empty federal purse, crumbling infrastructure, environmental disregard, disappearing allied countries, continued snuggling with tyrant rulers, .... do I need to go on? The USA will not be anything like what Obama left for Trump in 2017. Elections will be engineered.

Joe Biden will need someone to hand him his ass after the first debate. The guy cant even talk unless someone hands him a script.
He only has to last 90-minutes... but you saw in previous debates and in interviews he stops and says something like I better not say more or some other line when he’s lost where he’s going, or has no idea where he’s going.

Mail-in voting is the fraud machine Democrats hope will:

1. Win them the election.

2. Further brain **** the already brain ****ed to goo Leftists... when they Lose.

Again, I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you are suggesting here. I do not want to win an election by fraudulent means, so neither do I hope for it. Mail-in voting has been around for virtually ever, and continues to make strides in many states. There are ways to ensure its integrity. All of those ways should be employed, at the full expense of the state(s). That last part from you post, well, I'm just going to need a plain English translation in order to respond.

The United States will not survive in it's current political/structural formation if Trump wins. Future elections will be anything but fair.
So, I take it that you’re praying Trump loses the debate.

He only has to last 90-minutes... but you saw in previous debates and in interviews he stops and says something like I better not say more or some other line when he’s lost where he’s going, or has no idea where he’s going.
After Tuesday dems are going to be wishing they picked anybody but Biden.

Oh I can manage to stay up late. But it’s got to be worth it.

I never did like watching recorded sport games. Hard to do when you no the end score. You?

Don't worry; it will be 100% staying up late.

if I absolutely must record a football game, I do what I can to avoid learning anything about it before having a chance to press play.

My mind is made up too, but I will watch the debate just for the entertainment value of watching Biden get creamed!

No you won't. You will see the value of Joe Biden demolishing Donald Trump.

Don't worry; it will be 100% staying up late.

if I absolutely must record a football game, I do what I can to avoid learning anything about it before having a chance to press play.
But doesn’t it suck when one of your friends doesn’t know you haven’t watched and tells you who won.

Darn! All this time I thought it had something to do with Biden’s policies.

When Joe Biden started running, voters were unhappy with his debate performances. Many voters believed he was too moderate to advance liberal policies. He had to focus on getting out the Black vote and female voters to save his campaign.

Meanwhile Donald Trump urged South Carolina voters, who could not vote for him because the state had canceled its Republican primary, to vote for Bernie Sanders. He knew he can beat Sanders, but not Biden.

I don't think that at all. Who the hell are you to accuse me of condoning criminal activity?
It does not behoove you to dishonestly put words in my mouth.
it has been pretty obvious since your status quo has been deny, change the subject and deny again.

To individually answer all of those points, I would run well over the character limit and end up with at least a part 2 and part 3. As you have included half truths and utter rubbish in many of them, I am not sure you are worth the time and effort. I'll address a few. and hope to stay within the forum character limit:

"How about when he promised to be the voice of the American worker? Remember that? he hasn't been...he has stripped worker protections including overtime laws, safety rules and wages theft..."

Utter rubbish. He absolutely has been the voice of the American worker. He has brought back many manufacturing jobs from overseas and has prevented many from going overseas. He also convinced the Tennessee Valley Authority to change their minds on hiring foreign workers at lower wages to replace existing workers and for those existing workers to train them before the layoffs take effect.

"Remember the wall? he promised that Mexico will pay for it, but so far, not even 5% is built and we have paid over 11 billion .....and to boot...the danger came from Canada...the ricin came from a woman from Quebec..."

More rubbish. Trump never suggested that Mexico would write out a check for the cost of the wall. he accurately said they would pay for it and in the long run they are by way of fees and other costs based on the new trade agreement. And as for threats, you are attempting to distract with the Ricin story. The threat that the wall is intended for involves millions of undocumented and illegal immigrants pouring over our southern borders overwhelming our law enforcement and social services, etc, not to mention the drug trafficking, human trafficking, and MS 13 gang members. And roughly 200 miles of the wall has been built and rest is well in progress.

"Oh and where are those term limits for Congress again?"

Are you for real? Do you think that the president can snap his fingers and get that done? A move for term limits would have to start in congress, then if approved and signed by the president would have to go through the constitutional amendment process which would take years. I am all for congressional term limits, however it has been tried before and the swamp rats in congress will not push it or willingly support it. It would likely take millions of private citizens marching on Washington DC to even get it out of congress.
there are no half truths there...you just have no explination for what he has not done...sorry not sorry...everything I have stated is absolutely as it is.

Huh? The reason Democrats wanted Joe Biden was they know only he can defeat Donald Trump.
hahahhahajhajajja....dems picked Biden because he is a warm malleable piece of clay. He will say whatever his party tells him to. The guy has contradicted himself to the point its no longer laughable. It's pathetic.

If Trump wins, it surely means that the conservatives maintain control of the Senate. With a corrupt President, Senate, Supreme Court and federal courts, and with the continuing shift towards voter suppression, a non-representative Senate, sanctioned gerrymandering after a falsified census, hatred of undocumented immigrants, support for a police state, no health insurance, no health care, poor economy OR sick and dying virus patients, the poor getting still poorer and the rich getting doubly embarrassingly rich and corrupt, tax breaks leading to an empty federal purse, crumbling infrastructure, environmental disregard, disappearing allied countries, continued snuggling with tyrant rulers, .... do I need to go on? The USA will not be anything like what Obama left for Trump in 2017. Elections will be engineered.

So....just for the record... if Trump wins, you believe there will never be another (or not for a long time) Democrat elected president and the Congress will always (or for a long time) be under the control of the Republicans?

Democrats picked Biden because he is a warm malleable piece of clay. He will say whatever his party tells him to. The guy has contradicted himself to the point its no longer laughable. It's pathetic.

There is no reason to say that crap.

Huh? The reason Democrats wanted Joe Biden was they know only he can defeat Donald Trump.

They didn't want Joe Biden. They didn't want him for the exact reason why they don't want him to participate in the debates.

Back
Top Bottom