• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will win the first debate?

Who wins the first debate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 33.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trick question, they'll both underperform

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
I made it through about half of that. I do not agree with the premise that our society is doomed, that the sky is falling. Yes, there are a lot of problems here, but we have made it through a lot of very divisive times-race riots, the Vietnam war etc-and we will make it through this too. I hold the jackass responsible for a lot of the problems today because instead of the commander in chief, he is the divider in chief. There has NEVER been another president that has divided like him....and we likely won't get one again.
Sorry.....this video doesn't resonate with me.
Thanks for trying Ethel.

I hear you on your opinion Spak!
But on a close analysis of any person who has an IQ higher than room temperature, can there be anybody who is not hugely biased against Trump. Wallace is just faced with the job of trying to hide it.
So I would suggest that your 'slight' bias can't really be.
You yourself?
I guess it can't be much of a bias, since Trump and his supporters hugely criticize Wallace, and he said that he is a Democrat because of "as pragmatism, saying that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, DC." so he might be centrist but I don't
really know

Thanks for trying Ethel.

I did forward it to my email address and will try to get through the rest of it eventually. I just don't think that we are headed down the toilet like the author believes we are. There are problems for sure here....but once we get a government that isn't as divisive maybe we can begin to solve things.

In all honesty, I think Biden will win tonight's debate. I don't think he'll mess up too much.

Sorta' like rumsfeld's known unknowns? I wouldn't expect anything else from your party of one.
Is there life elsewhere in the universe? = a known unknown. Kinda shading the quality of your education. bongsy. 🤣

Is there life elsewhere in the universe? = a known unknown. Kinda shading the quality of your education. bongsy. 🤣
And yet I feel anyone who looks up at the night sky and thinks we're alone, I question the quality of their thinking.

Poll is missing an option, the real winners are all those in the alcoholic beverages industry.

And yet I feel anyone who looks up at the night sky and thinks we're alone, I question the quality of their thinking.
LOL, nice try. There's a big difference from THINKING something and KNOWING something.

Sounds very partisan of you. Like it or not, Trump has an impressive list of accomplishments to run on. Biden has been in politics for 47 years and has very little to show for it....not to mention he is in serious cognitive decline.

I see you fell for that one hook line and sinker. Succccccckkeerrrrrr!

Diaper Don already sent emails out saying he won....oops.

Diaper Don already sent emails out saying he won....oops.

What's the point? You don't think the Biden campaign also has a dozen pre-written statements ready to email out depending on the outcome/most covered topics? Some ding dong just accidentally hit send early, if that is real.

What's the point? You don't think the Biden campaign also has a dozen pre-written statements ready to email out depending on the outcome/most covered topics? Some ding dong just accidentally hit send early, if that is real.
Trump's staff is so stupid, they already sent it out....

Trump's staff is so stupid, they already sent it out....
Why didn't it go to everyone? Could have just gone to local leaders to send on after the debate. Who knows, who cares, it's a red herring.

Back
Top Bottom