• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will win the 2024 Republican Nomination?

Who wins the 2024 GOP nomination?

• Total voters
If Trump's rant on Truthy Social this morning gets traction there won't be a GOP primary. He'll just throw out the Constitution and declare himself America's Putin.

Any other republicans you’d vote for for president?
You ask a lot of questions, my friend. Why don't you tell me where you'd like this country to head? Do you think it's heading in the wrong direction? If you do, who do you think we should elect to save it? Is Ron Desantis our savior, in your opinion? If not, who?

You ask a lot of questions, my friend. Why don't you tell me where you'd like this country to head? Do you think it's heading in the wrong direction? If you do, who do you think we should elect to save it? Is Ron Desantis our savior, in your opinion? If not, who?

I’d like the country to head more toward a libertarian society, of course. Less government, lower taxes and more freedom. I don’t really know who among the usual crowd that would be (if any). I’d like to see the presidential pool expand so the country isn’t just choosing between two people.

I’d like the country to head more toward a libertarian society, of course. Less government, lower taxes and more freedom. I don’t really know who among the usual crowd that would be (if any). I’d like to see the presidential pool expand so the country isn’t just choosing between two people.
So who's your candidate? I gave you mine.

Voted unsure, way too much time between now and that campaign season.

I said "DeSantis" but then again, I think if the voters split the "normal" Republicans with their votes, like they did in NH in 2016, the piece of shit Trump could likely win.

Depends.

Trump screwed up the GOP Elite's plan to screw over their rank and file back in 2016...and they are going to try it again. If they do better, then DeSantis will be the nominee. But, if Trump succeeds in screwing up their plan again, then Trump will be the nominee.

Of course, the GOP Elites just might resort to the tried and true election fraud route, which means DeSantis will get the nomination no matter what Trump does.

As a last resort...assassination is always an option.
It also depends how many get into the race. The more candidates there are, the better the chance Trump has at getting an early insurmountable lead. His base is a loyal one (for better or worse).

• Total voters 35
14 x DeSantis
10 x unsure

I clicked for: unsure

The more candidates there are, the better the chance Trump has at getting an early insurmountable lead. His base is a loyal one (for better or worse).
I agree

Now:

15 x DeSantis
06 x for Trump, still

Back
Top Bottom