• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will say the most ridiculous thing in 2019?

Who will say the most ridiculous thing in 2019

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Alex Ocasio Cortez

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Rashida Tlaib

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Someone in Trump's cabinet

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Nancy Pelosi

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Chuck Schumer

• Kanye West

• Cory Booker

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Media Member

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other

• Total voters

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is a tough choice but I will have to go with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She may have already won when she compared herself with Abraham Lincoln and FDR.

For the purpose of this poll let's keep it politically related to politicians, media members discussing politics, or someone discussing politics.

This is a tough choice but I will have to go with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. She may have already won when she compared herself with Abraham Lincoln and FDR.

For the purpose of this poll let's keep it politically related to politicians, media members discussing politics, or someone discussing politics.

Seriously, worst poll ever. Will go right down party lines. Or were you expecting a different outcome? :roll:

Well of course if one actually watches the Anderson Cooper clip you never hear her say "I am comparing myself to FDR." She said "Abraham Lincoln made the radical decision to sign the Emancipation Proclamation, Franklin Delano Roosevelt made the radical decision to embark on implenting programs like Social Security...so if that is radical, then go ahead and call me a radical."

Oooooo - - scary...

memefacescared2-panel-NOPE.jpg

Communist takeover must be JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

eyeballlarge.jpg

If you flip a quarter 1200 times, what are the chances it will be Lasagna on the final flip?

I gotta go with quantity of ridiculous and so the safe bet is Trump.

Ocasio-Cortez may say political views that people disagree with, but the most ridiculous thing will come out of Trump's mouth.

Other: any number of DP posters.

And those people will be quoting Trump or using his positions.

Some of them manage to come up with gems of their own accord...

The Bimbo-Dancer is an idiot, but I think she really believes what she says. Not so with the Trump-hating multimedia echo chamber with their talking potato heads. Those folks constantly say ridiculous stuff...but they say it on purpose.

So I have to go with "Media Member".

The Bimbo-Dancer is an idiot, but I think she really believes what she says. Not so with the Trump-hating multimedia echo chamber with their talking potato heads. Those folks constantly say ridiculous stuff...but they say it on purpose.

So I have to go with "Media Member".

Trump is Perfect!

His Every Word Is Gold!

Hail Trump!

Hail The Dear Leader!

Glory Upon His Name!

He Is Perfection Incarnate!

His Enemies Make Him Say Dumb Things!

Misery Upon His Enemies!

If you flip a quarter 1200 times, what are the chances it will be Lasagna on the final flip?

Try it and get back to us.

The Bimbo-Dancer is an idiot, but I think she really believes what she says. Not so with the Trump-hating multimedia echo chamber with their talking potato heads. Those folks constantly say ridiculous stuff...but they say it on purpose.So I have to go with "Media Member".

You write far more stupid **** than the experts and professionals from industry and agency that are often hosted on credible news networks.
How can you even tell if they say stupid stuff if you don't watch mainstream media as you have claimed?

Flush.

Trump is Perfect!

His Every Word Is Gold!

Hail Trump!

Hail The Dear Leader!

Glory Upon His Name!

He Is Perfection Incarnate!

His Enemies Make Him Say Dumb Things!

Misery Upon His Enemies!

Do you work for the media? That's the kind of ridiculous stuff I'm talking about.

All of the above! That list is a bunch of idiots who say stupid crap all the time.

But still Trump will probably trump them all. Just wait until Mueller is done what trump says then will be a doosy.

AOC simply said that the only things that have changed this country were radical. Lincoln with the Emancipation Proclamation and FDR with Social Security are the examples she gave. It would have been TRUMP like to compare herself as having the same stature as FDR or Lincoln. Can she do something radical? Potentially HELL YEAH!!!! that's why she is getting a LOT of attention from right wing elites and right wing elite groupies who think right wing elites should keep more and more of the wealth of America.

Trump hands down.

The only tough choice is 2nd place.

Am going to have to go with my crazy uncle Milton.

He isn't particularly political....but boy does he say some nutty stuff.

I'm sure someone in some backwards country will say the most ridiculous thing this year.

I'm sure someone in some backwards country will say the most ridiculous thing this year.

Like the United States Of America. I don't care about other countries on the same level I care about this one.

Back
Top Bottom