• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will be attening the restoring Sanity/fear rally?

Will you attend the Restoring Sanity/fear rally?

• Total voters
I was going to, but Halloween in Boston is too much fun to miss.

The what?

I highly doubt it, partially cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh I have a feeling that after it is done you will hear about it here for awhile.

Why am I the only one who has voted?

I'll watch it on TV. Should be funny.

Humbug I say!

I don't think Stewart or Colbert are all that funny, but at least they are stealing the Tea Party's thunder. And I guess that's the point, it's a response to the vitriol and racism of the Tea Party by normal people who are just plain fed up with it.

Honestly, the Republicans had a great shot at victory in November, but they blew it big time with the whole Tea Party thing.

I just want to know where was Stewart and Colbert when president Bush was being compared to Hitler, being called an American terrorist and many other virtriolic phrases. I don't remember Stewart taking to task all the anti war douche bags who had not the slightest grasp of the US political system and were somehow under the impression the country was an monarchy/oligarchy.

I just want to know where was Stewart and Colbert when president Bush was being compared to Hitler, being called an American terrorist and many other virtriolic phrases. I don't remember Stewart taking to task all the anti war douche bags who had not the slightest grasp of the US political system and were somehow under the impression the country was an monarchy/oligarchy.

Even though he is a moderate liberal, he is still a liberal and has said many times that he want to increase taxes and have more government interference. He seem to like the scandinavian countries. So of course he is going to be biased. He is still a good person to represent moderates, because he is not extreme like the ones at MSNBC, he understands that people think differently, and he will keep some of his opinions to himself.

I like to watch John Stewart and John Stossel on Fox News. John Stossel is more right wing than I am and Stewart is more left wing. Stewart is more fun, but Stossel is more informative. It creates a good mix. I wish I could go, but I live too far away. I can't even watch it on television. :cry:

Last edited:
Humbug I say!

I don't think Stewart or Colbert are all that funny, but at least they are stealing the Tea Party's thunder. And I guess that's the point, it's a response to the vitriol and racism of the Tea Party by normal people who are just plain fed up with it.

Honestly, the Republicans had a great shot at victory in November, but they blew it big time with the whole Tea Party thing.

Honestly, you're going to very confused come Wednesday morning next week if this is your grasp of the political landscape.

Back
Top Bottom