• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who watched the inauguration of Biden on January 20th?

Did you watch the Biden Inauguration? How did you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Remember the media pretending that the inauguration of Trump had no audience?

The Media refused to admit many watched Trump's inauguration on their computers, cable TV, remember?

Now you get to see the Biden inauguration as it actually happened.

Oh the excuse for Biden was Covid19.

The Media refused to admit many watched Trump's inauguration on their computers, cable TV, remember?

uh yeah....trumplethinskin didnt get the turnout he was hoping for....the truth may hurt, but it is what it is

No. Do you have any other gratingly stupid questions?

Mmmm....no, no what I remember is Trump falsely claiming he had the largest inauguration crowd ever to stand on the mall, and sending Spicer out to embarrass the shit out of himself about it.

Now you get to see the Biden inauguration as it actually happened. Oh the excuse for Biden was Covid19.

God, what a useless thread.

I watched it on TV. Like I watched Trump being sworn in on TV.

Not sure what "media" is referencing about Trump's inauguration having no audience. None of them said he had "no audience.". Some did challenge the numbers the Trump admiration said attended the event.

We all know Trump tends to brag and stretch facts.

Trump was comparing his inauguration crowd size to Obama's. Of course, Obama's crowd was bigger and Trump never got over it.

Trump is a very petty man.

Trump was comparing his inauguration crowd size to Obama's. Of course, Obama's crowd was bigger and Trump never got over it.

Trump is a very petty man.
I would appreciate an actual quote by Trump that he compared his crowd size to Obamas.

I believe my recall is that it was the Media comparing.

Trump had the advantage that he got more than those at DC, he got people like me watching it on the internet. Same way I saw corrupt Biden be inaugurated.

I would appreciate an actual quote by Trump that he compared his crowd size to Obamas.

Trump had the advantage that he got more than those at DC, he got people like me watching it on the internet. Same way I saw corrupt Biden be inaugurated.

https://www.voanews.com/usa/factcheck-trump-and-spicers-statements-inaugural-crowd-size

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sident-white-house-barack-obama-a7547141.html

I believe you are correct. The media directly compared Obama and Trump's crowd size (which Trump responded to, of course).
Trump compared his crowd size to every single other one, ever. "...the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period..."

sigh.
Since you want to go down this road I will change me statement. I watched the corrupt Trump be inaugurated. That improves the discussion so much doesn't it.

I have been into the Washington Monument, inside the US Capitol Building, One of the Senate Buildings and inside the Lincoln Memorial, at the Vietnam deaths wall, at the Monuments to the WW2 troops, and more.

Trump did not mention Obama's name. As to the crowd size for the 2016 inauguration, Trump literally packed the mall.

I have been into the Washington Monument, inside the US Capitol Building, One of the Senate Buildings and inside the Lincoln Memorial, at the Vietnam deaths wall, at the Monuments to the WW2 troops, and more.

Trump did not mention Obama's name. As to the crowd size for the 2016 inauguration, Trump literally packed the mall.

Oh boy you've done the tour. Who cares? Seriously it was the lie that foretold his entire presidency. Whine all you want, but there is no escaping Donnie Peachs is a narcissistic sociopath, has broken his oath of office and severely damaged America. But his crowd size was huggggggge and the bad fake media was out to get him from the start.

wow.

I didn’t watch any of it except for Lady Gaga’s National Anthem which I thought was pretty good.

okay, so for a fair comparison let's look at Obama vs Trump since neither had to deal with COVID...

obamavTrump.jpg

More people showed up on 6 Jan than ever would for a Biden event. Even it there was no Covid. The guy is a walking corpse. He's checked out upstairs and Cowmala is circling like a buzzard

Let’s leave the name calling out, okay? For the record, it was Spicer who made the claim that Trump had the “ largest largest crowd ever, period”. The media repeated it and showed the clip of Spicer at the podium saying it.

.....Trump did not mention Obama's name. As to the crowd size for the 2016 inauguration, Trump literally packed the mall.

You're right, Trump didn't mention Obama by name in public, instead he and Spicer kept insisting that Trump had “the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,".... which of course was grossly incorrect. Best estimate is that he had about 250, 000 attendees compared to Obama's 1.8 million. In fact, Obama had the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period...and he had a larger television audience at 38 million compared to Trump's 31 million. Biden had 40 million.

More people showed up on 6 Jan than ever would for a Biden event. Even it there was no Covid. The guy is a walking corpse. He's checked out upstairs and Cowmala is circling like a buzzard

Wow, yet another example of claiming one of those "sick" wins to set up up a cheap empty emotion driven smear. Way to ticked the boxes.

This was a stupid post and you should apologize to the community and the world at large for thinking it was a good idea.
Will you apologize to the community for all the vile posts you ever made against President Trump?

Back
Top Bottom