• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who Was Marley Lion And Why Isn't This Considered A Racial Killing?

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Marley Lion Shooting Like Trayvon Martin? Story Of Unarmed Teen Killed On Video Draws Comparisons On Internet

By Howard Koplowitz
on July 17 2013 12:02 PM

Are the shooting deaths of Trayvon Martin and Marley Lion similar?

The shooting death of unarmed white South Carolina teen Marley Lion has drawn comparisons on the Internet to the killing of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin after a Charleston woman made an illustration to highlight Marley’s case.

Lizz O’Neill of James Island, S.C., said she used the comparison photo to highlight what she called the senseless killings of youth and that she was not viewing Lion’s alleged murder at the hands of three black men as a racially motivated crime.

“I wanted to make the point that lives are lost every day. Some are nationally recognized and some never make it past the local news,” O’Neill told the Charleston Post and Courier. “Every life, in my opinion, deserves the same recognition despite race or circumstances.”

See Video:

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Is The Marley Lion Shooting Like Trayvon Martin? Story Of Unarmed Teen Killed On Video Draws Comparisons On Internet

“You tell me….. what is the difference?”

The Marley Lion Shooting Like Trayvon Martin? Story Of Unarmed Teen Killed On Video Draws Comparisons On Internet

By Howard Koplowitz
on July 17 2013 12:02 PM

Are the shooting deaths of Trayvon Martin and Marley Lion similar?

The shooting death of unarmed white South Carolina teen Marley Lion has drawn comparisons on the Internet to the killing of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin after a Charleston woman made an illustration to highlight Marley’s case.

Lizz O’Neill of James Island, S.C., said she used the comparison photo to highlight what she called the senseless killings of youth and that she was not viewing Lion’s alleged murder at the hands of three black men as a racially motivated crime.

“I wanted to make the point that lives are lost every day. Some are nationally recognized and some never make it past the local news,” O’Neill told the Charleston Post and Courier. “Every life, in my opinion, deserves the same recognition despite race or circumstances.”

See Video:

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Is The Marley Lion Shooting Like Trayvon Martin? Story Of Unarmed Teen Killed On Video Draws Comparisons On Internet

“You tell me….. what is the difference?”

I am going to bet that Wehrwolfen either didn't read or didn't understand the article at the link,which doesn't support his constant theme.

Apparently not. You do know who the Wherwolfen were, right? That alone carries a message.

I am going to bet that Wehrwolfen either didn't read or didn't understand the article at the link,which doesn't support his constant theme.

Apparently not. You do know who the Wherwolfen were, right? That alone carries a message.
Yes, I know who the Wherwolfen (Actually Werwolf.) were and I got the message when Wehrwolfen started posting on this forum

There seems to be debate about Werwolf vs. Wehrwolf. Not for me to decide though.

Now a Werewolf, I'm ready. I have a box of silver bullets.

Yes, I know who the Wherwolfen (Actually Werwolf.) were and I got the message when Wehrwolfen started posting on this forum

Back
Top Bottom