• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who wants to make 5 million dollars easy peasy?

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Many of you are laughing at claims of election fraud and some have called Mike Lindell a kook and Qanon and corporations have pulled his products. The same people that deride election fraud and say it is a lie most likely can prove the "lies". What better group could there be than these usual left-wing posters to pick up a cool five million? So, knowing that your GOTO stations like CNN and MSNBC and printed rags like WaPo and the NY Times and HuffPo won't cover the story and give you all the chance to make an easy 5 million, I felt an obligation to inform you. I would be interested to hear who wins the 5 million. Please post your proof that Lindell is a crackpot below.

I thought Donald Trump had collected $78 million from the rubes.

$5 Million to prove a negative. May as well ask for proof that God does not exist.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no amount of proof is going to win anyone the $5 million.

Many of you are laughing at claims of election fraud and some have called Mike Lindell a kook and Qanon and corporations have pulled his products. The same people that deride election fraud and say it is a lie most likely can prove the "lies". What better group could there be than these usual left-wing posters to pick up a cool five million? So, knowing that your GOTO stations like CNN and MSNBC and printed rags like WaPo and the NY Times and HuffPo won't cover the story and give you all the chance to make an easy 5 million, I felt an obligation to inform you. I would be interested to hear who wins the 5 million. Please post your proof that Lindell is a crackpot below.
oann? Lindell is not going to get any anti-Trump responses because Anti-Trump people don't read that garbage.

However, I could see a Trump supporter throwing Trump under the bus to get the cash.

So someone needs to prove a negative to Lindell? Prove a negative to a rabid Trumpster who was all for a coup and/or Martial Law to keep his cult god in power?

That's all someone has to do to get the $5 mil??? LOL

I think it would be easily and better odds to hit the Lotto...

Lindell the judge? Oh man! All one needs is crayons and construction paper.

oann? Lindell is not going to get any anti-Trump responses because Anti-Trump people don't read that garbage.

However, I could see a Trump supporter throwing Trump under the bus to get the cash.
I'll put you down as having no proof.

Person number two who doesn't want an easy 5 million.

Just when I thought Lindell can’t embarrass himself anymore he steps it up and shows what a rich buffoon can really do. What a joke

He hasn't shown us any evidence.

Just when I thought Lindell can’t embarrass himself anymore he steps it up and shows what a rich buffoon can really do. What a joke
No proof he’s wrong? color me surprise,

He hasn't shown us any evidence.
You mean you could not even be bothered to look and listen .

Am so looking forward to this transformation of the whole scene --- coming sooner than you might think .

If Mike's evidence is compelling, why has it never gained any traction in the courts?

We don't need to prove anything. Mike needs to prove that a fair piece of our justice system is in the tank for Biden (including life-long Republicans and Trump appointees) or else his story just doesn't make sense.

No proof he’s wrong? color me surprise,

Every time he speaks about the election he has been wrong and he is thankful for people who do not hold him accountable. Yes you are on of those.

If Mike's evidence is compelling, why has it never gained any traction in the courts?

We don't need to prove anything. Mike needs to prove that a fair piece of our justice system is in the tank for Biden (including life-long republicans and Trump appointees) or else his story just doesn't make sense.
It doesn't suppose to make sense.. It suppose to confuse the issue.. I wouldn't be surprised if there is violence at some polling places in 2022... Trumpsters will be showing up as 'watchdogs' or whatever we want to call them, and they will be looking for any reason to confuse, stop and interfere with the voting at 'certain' polling places.

Add in the money Trump's rubes are giving Trump...

There's no reason for Trump and his cult to back away from this 'big lie'... They will keep it going right to 2024, and maybe beyond..

It doesn't suppose to make sense.. It suppose to confuse the issue.. I wouldn't be surprised if there is violence at some polling places in 2022... Trumpsters will be showing up as 'watchdogs' or whatever we want to call them, and they will be looking for any reason to confuse, stop and interfere with the voting at 'certain' polling places.

Add in the money Trump's rubes are giving Trump...

There's no reason for Trump and his cult to back away from this 'big lie'... They will keep it going right to 2024, and maybe beyond..

Fair enough, I'm just not a fan of the new "reverse burden of proof" game on the carnival fairway.

Fair enough, I'm just not a fan of the new "reverse burden of proof" game on the carnival fairway.
Neither am I... See my previous post. But the big lie is making Trump money, and sowing doubt in the minds of millions of people..

That's their strategy, that's their plan. In 2022 any Republican who loses, election fraud will be the reason.

Every time he speaks about the election he has been wrong and he is thankful for people who do not hold him accountable. Yes you are on of those.
Your evidence?

IDIOTIC. Its Pillow Boy's responsibility to prove that there was election fraud....AND HE CAN'T.

His offer is a trap...a means for him to continue his IDIOT narrative. Its a PR stunt.

IDIOTIC. Its Pillow Boy's responsibility to prove that there was election fraud....AND HE CAN'T.

His offer is a trap...a means for him to continue his IDIOT narrative. Its a PR stunt.
He did, and you guys can not find where his figures and analysis is wrong. Pimple-faced nerdy lefties by the tens of thousands are pouring through every sentence and can't find anywhere he is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom