• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who thinks the president should be fired?

Dittohead not!

master political analyst
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
“Who’s getting fired? Who’s going to bear the brunt of the responsibility if indeed there is a government shutdown?”

“If you say who gets fired it always has to be the top.” Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top. And the president’s the leader. He’s got to get everyone in a room and he’s gotta lead. But he doesn’t do that,”

Follow this link to see who thinks the president should be fired.

The President is elected, not hired and therefore can not be "fired".

It’s amazing what is on audio/visual recording of Trump...........there must be a coating less adhesive than Teflon.......John Gotti has to surrender his nick-name....

I read where ”lynching” is now a hate crime?! What about the old “tar & feathers?”

I got a pot.......

Yes, but that's not the point...

What is the point? It seems he can either resign or be impeached. I think that is the only two choices other than the 25th amendment which is under examination by some.

Tell that to Donald, who said the president should be fired if there's a shutdown.

He never said "fired" that was the interviewer who used the term, he said it had at but, don't forget, this was in 2013, you know, the Apprentice days and she asked an Apprentice-style question.

He never said "fired" that was the interviewer who used the term, he said it had at but, don't forget, this was in 2013, you know, the Apprentice days and she asked an Apprentice-style question.

Correct, and when the president in question was a Democrat.

Trump's words:

“If you say who gets fired it always has to be the top."

We are still in the “Apprentice Days!”

He serves all Americans and he can be removed for failing at that. The minority that voted for him do not decide either.

"I'm going to deliberately not get the point" isn't a good plan for making an argument. You'll get "likes" (internet points?) from like-concluded people, but you sure don't score a point with anyone who matters...

He serves all Americans and he can be removed for failing at that. The minority that voted for him do not decide either.

Absolutely, but the process for doing that is not firing. No, the winning "minority" does not decide that, nor the losing majority, seeing as how our President is not elected by total vote. And before you come back at that, yes, I think he should be.

"I'm going to deliberately not get the point" isn't a good plan for making an argument. You'll get "likes" (internet points?) from like-concluded people, but you sure don't score a point with anyone who matters...

Perhaps you are projecting your motives onto me, sorry, I don't post to score points.

Absolutely, but the process for doing that is not firing. No, the winning "minority" does not decide that, nor the losing majority, seeing as how our President is not elected by total vote. And before you come back at that, yes, I think he should be.

And therefore, anyone saying that the president should be fired doesn't understand how government works. Well, given the answer to the question that is the thread title, you do have a point.

Na

I would prefer he loose bigly in 2020, like a record lose. Thatt would much more enjoyable than impeachment. Besides, being a childish POS is not an impeachable offense.

It's weird that having a president whose only "qualification" is playing a businessman on TV isn't working out.

Martin Sheen played a pretty good president on TV, maybe we can try him next.

Back
Top Bottom