• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who takes Texas and who takes Florida?

Texas and Florida both go to Biden.

That’s what Biden wants to do.

whites were committing suicide in the rust belt at astounding rates and OBiden did nothing about it. He didn’t even want to know and when the studies were made finding the suicides academia tried to suppress it because these unemployed blue collar workers are privileged and poor Barack and Michelle were oppressed by imaginary racists

Meds, please. Meds.

Meds, please. Meds.
More denial by the left. Every time a non leftist has an issue they deny it is even happening and besides they deserve it and are also mentally ill.

Trump has substantially more black and Hispanic approval and Republicans are posting good early voting returns. I’ll mark Trump in Florida. If Trumps black support actually has increased by only half as much as Rasmussen showed it is near impossible for him to lose PA

Nonsense. Donald Trump proved over and over again not just the last four years, but since before running for president, he is a racist. Black and Hispanic voters have every reason NOT to vote for him - more now than ever, obviously.

Oh, I could. Especially, PA. I hope I'm wrong.

I never understood why Pennsylvania is so close. Joe Biden was born there and everyone knows Donald Trump was widely expected to lose it in 2016.

As long as the voter fraud going on in Texas isn't too wide spread, Trump should take both states.

What specific voter fraud is happening in Texas? Do you have a recent article to prove it?

Harris is doing her best to make sure Trump wins Texas.

“As a first order of business, Joe Biden and I are about to work to get rid of that tax cut,”

Here's what you will poo poo

Texas will go BLUE either now or in the very near future

It's over

Nonsense. Donald Trump proved over and over again not just the last four years, but since before running for president, he is a racist. Black and Hispanic voters have every reason NOT to vote for him - more now than ever, obviously.
This demonstrated by several polls.

no, Donald Trump has not proven this, you insist without evidence it is the case.

Some big name Dems aren't so sure about that Florida thing.

Not having a TV isn’t an argument for you any longer, you seem to do just fine w/o one.......

Trump has Texas.

Florida polling is a bit mixed, but early voting in Miami-Dade County is favoring Republicans, and this is the most liberal area of the state.

Florida polling is a bit mixed, but early voting in Miami-Dade County is favoring Republicans, and this is the most liberal area of the state.

So you must have not factored in that most democrats were doing absentee ballots?

whites were committing suicide in the rust belt at astounding rates and OBiden did nothing about it. He didn’t even want to know and when the studies were made finding the suicides academia tried to suppress it because these unemployed blue collar workers are privileged and poor Barack and Michelle were oppressed by imaginary racists

whites were committing suicide in the rust belt at astounding rates and OBiden did nothing about it.

Perhaps the lawsuits weren't finalized?

Not having a TV isn’t an argument for you any longer, you seem to do just fine w/o one.......
I present videos of specific content from CNN and other sources, too. That doesn't mean I "watch" CNN anymore than it means I watch Fox.

I get news from lots of sources without following any source. I don't limit myself like a lot of other people.

Anyway, you should spend more time discussing issues that matter and less time discussing me. Just saying...

Yes, because they didn't bring it up

But those DEM absentee ballots are still there
Okay. So what does that have to do with my point?

I think Biden is winning Florida and Texas is going to Trump. Except for JFK, all of the Presidential-Elects have won either Florida or Ohio. Most of the time, they win both.

Biden has a good shot at winning Texas, especially if there's a historic high number of African Americans and Latinos come out for him.

Texas stays red, florida blue, pa blue, michigan blue, minnesota blue, wisconsin blue and trump is gone.

More denial by the left. Every time a non leftist has an issue they deny it is even happening and besides they deserve it and are also mentally ill.
Everytime a RepubliCANT messes up the country a Democrat has to fix it. It's getting old!

I doubt you care but the terrible grammar makes posts like this difficult to read.

Thoughts on who wins Texas and who wins Florida?

I can't see Texas going Biden. Florida is a tossup. Though, Republicans in Florida have a really good get out the vote operation there.

Back
Top Bottom