• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who still thinks Trump won?

Who still thinks Trump will be inaugurated for second term this coming January?

• Total voters
I hope these companies and people who are being threatened by these right wing nuts because of Trump and his sycophants lies are all sued into the poor house...

They will sue if they are innocent? Lin Wood challenged them all to do so.

Yeah, hold on to hope. It makes our win all that much sweeter. Today we won 3-0.

These three conservative judges are "talking heads" according to the Captain Obvious. He prefers to form his opinions based on the dickheads he follows in his news feed.

The people being threatened because of Trump's lies are innocent. All they did was their jobs, but now their lifes and their family lifes maybe in danger because of lies and BS being told by Trump and his sycophants..

If 1 person is hurt because of these lies Trump and the rest need to pay. The need to be tried and sued until they're broke...

His last appeal fell 3-0. So far, the only fraud occurring in this election has been Trump's fraudulent lawsuits.

These three conservative judges are "talking heads" according to the Captain Obvious. He prefers to form his opinions based on the dickheads he follows in his news feed.
Newsmax, Fox, all the nuts on the radio....listening to any of them will rot a brain.

Win or lose, this brings the issue election security front and center. It has to be addressed eventually, why wait until 2022 where the House election favors the republicans. Once burned and ignored, “nice little election you got there”.
Just fix it. No need to keep cheating the other 39 states.

My oh my, what short memories on display!
Chump went there already after his 2016 win. He appointed VP Pence and the Kansas Secretary of State, Kris Kobach, to co-head a committee searching for illegal voting, voter fraud and voter suppression. They did not find diddley.

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (PEIC or PACEI), also called the Voter Fraud Commission, was a Presidential Commission established by Donald Trump that ran from May 11, 2017 to January 3, 2018.[1][2] The Trump administration said the commission would review claims of voter fraud, improper registration, and voter suppression.[3] The establishment of the commission followed through on previous discredited claims by Trump that millions of illegal immigrants had voted in the 2016 United States presidential election, costing him the popular vote.[4] Vice President Mike Pence served as chair of the commission, while Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach served as vice chair and day-to-day administrator.

53DaysToGo.jpg

Are you expecting a box of evidence with a ribbon it? We spent 40 plus million with prosecutors with subpoena power to investigated a false narrative created by the Hillary campaign for 3 years. There is a helluva lot more here. 3 weeks. We can give it at least as much time as it we gave to the call to Ukraine.

Here's just one witness for the Powell track: https://cybersummitusa.com/speaker/keshavarz-nia-navid/

:ROFLMAO:

Win or lose, this brings the issue election security front and center. It has to be addressed eventually, why wait until 2022 where the House election favors the republicans. Once burned and ignored, “nice little election you got there”.
Just fix it. No need to keep cheating the other 39 states.
The House tried to do things to address it this past summer, and the GOP led Senate said it didn't need to be addressed.

The problem is, and we all know it, is that the election fraud that is being claimed is not really what is happening. Those allegations are just bullshit because the real fraud is done by disenfranchising voters, making it harder for them to vote and then trying to discount the votes of so many when they do vote, claiming unsupported fraud.

They should wait until after Biden takes his oath of office, so they have a more reliable means of protection from backlash.

And if innocent people don't sue, then why has Trump sued people so often over similar things?

Who here STILL thinks Trump will be inaugurated for a second term on January 20, 2021?
Trump is golfing his way through the end of this term when he isn't in front of a camera lying or complaining. Only cultists still believe.

26 out of 253 members will not get Trump Pennsylvania.
It doesn’t matter. The elector were chosen long before the election. Each party picks theirs. In PA, those going to vote in the college will be the Democratic ones—you know—since Biden won that state by well over a 100,000 votes.

Trump is golfing his way through the end of this term when he isn't in front of a camera lying or complaining. Only cultists still believe.

They’ve really done a fine job of making asses of themselves too.

My oh my, what short memories on display!
Chump went there already after his 2016 win. He appointed VP Pence and the Kansas Secretary of State, Kris Kobach, to co-head a committee searching for illegal voting, voter fraud and voter suppression. They did not find diddley.

View attachment 67306565
You should be embarrassed. From your own Wikipedia link:

On June 28, 2017, Kobach wrote a letter in conjunction with the Department of Justice requesting personal voter information from every state.[5] The request was met with significant bipartisan backlash and a majority of states refused to supply some or all of the information, citing privacy concerns or state laws.[6][7]

Trump's creation of the commission was criticized by voting rights advocates, scholars and experts, and newspaper editorial boards as a pretext for, and prelude to, voter suppression.[8][9][10][11][12][13]

The blue states, where the problems are refused to cooperate on everything, including purging the voter rolls of the dead and relocated. Rolling the calendar to the future, they could not have believed their good fortune that the dead and relocated got valid, useable, votable ballots.

The question of whether I think Trump won is a different one from whether I think he’ll be the one inaugurated in January.

You should be embarrassed. From your own Wikipedia link:

The blue states, where the problems are refused to cooperate on everything, including purging the voter rolls of the dead and relocated. Rolling the calendar to the future, they could not have believed their good fortune that the dead and relocated got valid, useable, votable ballots.
ACTUALLY, it was both Blue and Red States that told them to take a hike over the information being requested, how easily we forget recent history when it suits us.

The question of whether I think Trump won is a different one from whether I think he’ll be the one inaugurated in January.
Not sure how it is you could think that the one that will be sworn in on January 20 is different from the one that won the election, anyway not if you have both eyes open.

Not sure how it is you could think that the one that will be sworn in on January 20 is different from the one that won the election, anyway not if you have both eyes open.

I don’t believe that Blank Stare Biden inspired all this sudden passion for voting for him. Trump got 10 million more votes than he did 4 years ago, increased his support among minorities and was actually cruising to a win on election night. Something’s off.

I don’t believe that Blank Stare Biden inspired all this sudden passion for voting for him. Trump got 10 million more votes than he did 4 years ago, increased his support among minorities and was actually cruising to a win on election night. Something’s off.
You forget to take into account the very real dislike of trump by many Moderates and Independents, where trump galvanized his base to show up and support him the other side was also galvanized to do the same thing and they did. I would also point out that trump shot himself in the foot by his premature claims that the Dems were going to cheat and that mail in ballots are not safe, though that is how he always votes. By putting a magnifying glass on the election ensured that every State made sure that their handling of the election was done properly and it is why some States did not release their results as fast as others, those States that have done re-counts have come real close to the original count and little if any errors were reported, and that is from States that are run by Republicans. The truth of the matter is that the election was well run and fair and more People voted than ever before and Biden won. If you have had evidence other than a gut feeling that fraud was done then post it here, and call the trump hotline, they are desperate to find something/anything to overturn the election.

Back
Top Bottom