• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who still thinks Trump won?

Who still thinks Trump will be inaugurated for second term this coming January?

• Total voters
Another Democrat who thinks it's a clever trick to post a poll that is different from the thread title. Why do they think this is a clever trick?

Republicans sweep the elections, winning the House, Senate and presidency. However, democracy was eliminated. The last mostly democratic election in the USA was in 2018. However, the powers that be are in total control in pursuit of elimination of the USA as an independent democratic republic to replace it as just one of 195 regional offices of the international super rich slavers and likely have been successful, so America's #1 traitor Beijing Biden will likely be sworn in as the first president not democratically elected in USA history. He won't be the last - and instead is just the first.

Another Democrat who thinks it's a clever trick to post a poll that is different from the thread title. Why do they think this is a clever trick?

Republicans sweep the elections, winning the House, Senate and presidency. However, democracy was eliminated. The last mostly democratic election in the USA was in 2018. However, the powers that be are in total control in pursuit of elimination of the USA as an independent democratic republic to replace it as just one of 195 regional offices of the international super rich slavers and likely have been successful, so America's #1 traitor Beijing Biden will likely be sworn in as the first president not democratically elected in USA history. He won't be the last - and instead is just the first.
You are too funny! Have a nice weekend

He absolutely without a doubt won. In question is whether he can offer enough proof in time.
The proof has to actually exist first ...

...Biden will likely be sworn in as the first president not democratically elected in USA history. He won't be the last - and instead is just the first.
Not big on US history are you?

Wow. :eek:

I refer you to this post in a different thread, started by someone with views similar to yours.

I know it won't do any good.

TAGLINE TIME. :coffee:
I am absolutely giddy watching the Trump supporters whine. What's it been now? 20- plus days. I imagine the next 30 will be even better.

Win or lose, this brings the issue election security front and center. It has to be addressed eventually, why wait until 2022 where the House election favors the republicans. Once burned and ignored, “nice little election you got there”.
Just fix it. No need to keep cheating the other 39 states.

I've noticed over the past week or so 'big tech' is the newest Trumpsters boogeyman..

Virtually every post now by a Trumpster blames 'big tech' for working against Trump.. Their masters at Fox must have been yapping about big tech recently and the Trumpsters have goose stepped right in line..

this brings the issue election security front and center

No. It doesn't.

There's no issue with election security.

The issue rests solely with an immature idiot-in-chief who can't fathom the idea that many people can't stand his brand of absolute idiocy.

Why is there an assumption that the ONLY way Biden could have won is if there's fraud and thievery of votes?
Why can't people believe Biden won fair and square?
I'll tell you why. Because Trump has been stating just that since long before the election even happened and his rabid fans ate it up.
Nobody else. Just Trump.
Well, Trump and his merry band of pathetic lawyers.

Any legacy that Giuliani had built during the months following 9/11 has been completely destroyed by his undying allegiance to Trump it's laughable.

All the polls had Biden winning. So why is it that Biden winning shocked anyone
That's doesn't suggest fraud. Not even a little bit.

So no, there's no issue with election security. Not any more then 2016's election.

Who here STILL thinks Trump will be inaugurated for a second term on January 20, 2021?
Why does the 2nd option end with a question mark?

If it didnt, if it was a definite statement, that would be my vote.

Good joke!

Are you expecting a box of evidence with a ribbon it? We spent 40 plus million with prosecutors with subpoena power to investigated a false narrative created by the Hillary campaign for 3 years. There is a helluva lot more here. 3 weeks. We can give it at least as much time as it we gave to the call to Ukraine.

Here's just one witness for the Powell track: https://cybersummitusa.com/speaker/keshavarz-nia-navid/

Sailor Jerry Rum.

That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

(should be a period....)
Try Gosling's Black Seal Black Rum next time...smooth, strong but dont waste it in a mixer. It's a sipping rum.

Good stuff!

Try Gosling's Black Seal Black Rum next time...smooth, strong but dont waste it in a mixer. It's a sipping rum.

Good stuff!

Meh - I mix with coke. I need caffeine to stay awake longer than about 9:30pm.

Meh - I mix with coke. I need caffeine to stay awake longer than about 9:30pm.
Ah, then the Black Seal is a waste of $$. It's like mixing scotch in something.

Well, if you can provide evidence that it was used to help Trump, feel free to discuss it.

My point is that "strange things" happened election night in States like PA, Mich., Wis., Az., Ga., and perhaps even MN.

Strange as in nearly 100% of the mail-in ballots going to Biden when there will always be a fraction of "responsible" Republicans, Independents, and even Democrats who'd both vote for Trump and use mail-in balloting.

We also have evidence of voter fraud in CA, and elsewhere using standard practices of fraud:

Hawthorne men accused in voter fraud plot to obtain 8,000 mail ballots for 'nonexistent or deceased' persons - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Social Worker Charged with 134 Felony Counts of Election Fraud (westernjournal.com)

Those were caught, which begs the question...how much did NOT get caught?

It happens. Just don't know how much. 🤷‍♂️
Best guess, it happens to about 0.000007% of all the votes.

LOL

I don't care what a bunch of "talking heads" have to say in this regard.

IMO "Evidence of collusion" over the last 4 years between the MSM, Big Tech in control of Social Media, Multinational Corporations, and all the members of the "Swamp" who are either on their payroll, or have promises of good jobs when they leave government service, were vested in getting Trump out of office and someone more malleable in for a return to the "globalist status quo."
Yep, the whole world is against trump. trump is soo lonely.

No. It doesn't.

There's no issue with election security.

The issue rests solely with an immature idiot-in-chief who can't fathom the idea that many people can't stand his brand of absolute idiocy.

Why is there an assumption that the ONLY way Biden could have won is if there's fraud and thievery of votes?
Why can't people believe Biden won fair and square?
I'll tell you why. Because Trump has been stating just that since long before the election even happened and his rabid fans ate it up.
Nobody else. Just Trump.
Well, Trump and his merry band of pathetic lawyers.

Any legacy that Giuliani had built during the months following 9/11 has been completely destroyed by his undying allegiance to Trump it's laughable.

All the polls had Biden winning. So why is it that Biden winning shocked anyone
That's doesn't suggest fraud. Not even a little bit.

So no, there's no issue with election security. Not any more then 2016's election.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jill Stein's law suit on Dominion machine source code filled in 2016 blows up Biden's plans.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jill Stein's law suit on Dominion machine source code filled in 2016 blows up Biden's plans.

Hahaha....

Back
Top Bottom