• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who still thinks Trump won?

Who still thinks Trump will be inaugurated for second term this coming January?

• Total voters

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Who here STILL thinks Trump will be inaugurated for a second term on January 20, 2021?

Who here STILL thinks Trump will be inaugurated for a second term on January 20, 2021?

I opted for "Still not sure," as there are several issues yet to be resolved.

I do honestly think there was massive voter fraud utilizing the mail-in balloting process. Possibly also the counting machines provided by Smartmatic.

Even CNN (back when Lou Dobbs worked there) and more recently Democrats in Congress 12/2019 questioned it on the same basis as the current complaint by Sidney Powell:

CNN admitted smartmatic cannot be trusted: Democracy for Sale - YouTube

Here is the Democrat Congressperson's letter back in December 2019:

H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf (senate.gov)

I am just not certain how much occurred, where it was used to effect the State balloting, and if it was significant enough to have actually changed the outcome or not.

Last edited:

I do honestly think there was massive voter fraud utilizing the mail-in balloting process.

I am just not certain how much, where it was used to effect the State balloting, or if it was significant enough to have actually changed the outcome or not.

Your wording seems to indicate that at the very least you think it was significant.

Big time fraud in the election of Biden, but because the GOP picked up House seats and did better than expected in the Senate, of course there is no fraud there... So the Dems were BRILLIENT in fixing the presidential race, but not so much with Congressional races.... lol

You can't make this stuff up... There may not be a more gullible, naïve bunch in the history of the US than Trumpsters...

Just about all the gullible lunatics that still subscribe to QAnon level thinking.

Other: Trump

I have to believe he's the only true believer left, or will be soon. Yeah, I know it's overly optimistic, but I can dream.

Other: Trump

I have to believe he's the only true believer left, or will be soon. Yeah, I know it's overly optimistic, but I can dream.

Lol, I'm pretty sure some of his followers believe in him far more than he believes in himself.

I do honestly think there was massive voter fraud utilizing the mail-in balloting process. Possibly also the counting machines provided by Smartmatic.

And of course it's only plausible that the alleged fraud was to help Biden?

Not even remotely possible that there was any fraud favoring Trump?

Never happens that cheaters/liars sometimes still lose?

And of course it's only plausible that the alleged fraud was to help Biden?

Not even remotely possible that there was any fraud favoring Trump?

Never happens that cheaters/liars sometimes still lose?

Well, if you can provide evidence that it was used to help Trump, feel free to discuss it.

My point is that "strange things" happened election night in States like PA, Mich., Wis., Az., Ga., and perhaps even MN.

Strange as in nearly 100% of the mail-in ballots going to Biden when there will always be a fraction of "responsible" Republicans, Independents, and even Democrats who'd both vote for Trump and use mail-in balloting.

We also have evidence of voter fraud in CA, and elsewhere using standard practices of fraud:

Hawthorne men accused in voter fraud plot to obtain 8,000 mail ballots for 'nonexistent or deceased' persons - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Social Worker Charged with 134 Felony Counts of Election Fraud (westernjournal.com)

Those were caught, which begs the question...how much did NOT get caught?

It happens. Just don't know how much. 🤷‍♂️

Well, if you can provide evidence that it was used to help Trump, feel free to discuss it.

My point is that "strange things" happened election night in States like PA, Mich., Wis., Az., Ga., and perhaps even MN.

Strange as in nearly 100% of the mail-in ballots going to Biden when there will always be a fraction of "responsible" Republicans, Independents, and even Democrats who'd both vote for Trump and use mail-in balloting.

We also have evidence of voter fraud in CA, and elsewhere using standard practices of fraud:

Hawthorne men accused in voter fraud plot to obtain 8,000 mail ballots for 'nonexistent or deceased' persons - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

Social Worker Charged with 134 Felony Counts of Election Fraud (westernjournal.com)

Those were caught, which begs the question...how much did NOT get caught?

It happens. Just don't know how much. 🤷‍♂️

Kool-aid tastes that good huh?

click me <--clickity clickity

WASHINGTON – The members of Election Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council (GCC) Executive Committee – Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Assistant Director Bob Kolasky, U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Benjamin Hovland, National Association of Secretaries of State (NASS) President Maggie Toulouse Oliver, National Association of State Election Directors (NASED) President Lori Augino, and Escambia County (Florida) Supervisor of Elections David Stafford – and the members of the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council (SCC) – Chair Brian Hancock (Unisyn Voting Solutions), Vice Chair Sam Derheimer (Hart InterCivic), Chris Wlaschin (Election Systems & Software), Ericka Haas (Electronic Registration Information Center), and Maria Bianchi (Democracy Works) - released the following statement:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

He absolutely without a doubt won. In question is whether he can offer enough proof in time.

Kool-aid tastes that good huh?

click me <--clickity clickity

LOL

I don't care what a bunch of "talking heads" have to say in this regard.

IMO "Evidence of collusion" over the last 4 years between the MSM, Big Tech in control of Social Media, Multinational Corporations, and all the members of the "Swamp" who are either on their payroll, or have promises of good jobs when they leave government service, were vested in getting Trump out of office and someone more malleable in for a return to the "globalist status quo."

LOL

I don't care what a bunch of "talking heads" have to say in this regard.

IMO "Evidence of collusion" over the last 4 years between the MSM, Big Tech in control of Social Media, Multinational Corporations, and all the members of the "Swamp" who are either on their payroll, or have promises of good jobs when they leave government service, were vested in getting Trump out of office and someone more malleable in for a return to the "globalist status quo."

Obviously the only thing you care about is a spoiled, egotistical, divisive, narcissistic, immature asshole of a President being the most un-America piece of crap ever.

Trump is a flat-out disgrace. Plus, a total and complete liar.

There's no "massive voter fraud". That's gaslighting insanity from an incompetent loser. It's a lie.
He's the most Un-American POTUS ever.

His actions prove this.

Lol, I'm pretty sure some of his followers believe in him far more than he believes in himself.
Probably true, but shh, I'm dreaming remember?

Obviously the only thing you care about is a spoiled, egotistical, divisive, narcissistic, immature asshole of a President being the most un-America piece of crap ever.

Trump is a flat-out disgrace. Plus, a total and complete liar.

There's no "massive voter fraud". That's gaslighting insanity from an incompetent loser. It's a lie.
He's the most Un-American POTUS ever.

His actions prove this.

Wow. :eek:

I refer you to this post in a different thread, started by someone with views similar to yours.

Your post demonstrates Moral Panic, both as a victim of the Media and a convinced perpetrator/purveyor.

Moral Panic:

A moral panic is a widespread fear, most often an irrational one, that someone or something is a threat to the values, safety, and interests of a community or society at large. Typically, a moral panic is perpetuated by the news media, fueled by politicians, and often results in the passage of new laws or policies that target the source of the panic. In this way, moral panic can foster increased social control.

A Sociological Understanding of Moral Panic (thoughtco.com)

I've pointed this out time and time again in the years since the election campaign started in 2016.

In the current case you've allowed those who control both the MSM and Social Media to "panic" you by identifying their target (in this case Donald Trump) as a satanic figure of "great evil." Moreover, that by extension anyone who dared to support him are complicit "devil worshippers." This is the impetus for every witch hunt panic in history...

I know it won't do any good.

TAGLINE TIME. :coffee:

Even CNN (back when Lou Dobbs worked there) and more recently Democrats in Congress 12/2019 questioned it on the same basis as the current complaint by Sidney Powell:

I am just not certain how much occurred, where it was used to effect the State balloting, and if it was significant enough to have actually changed the outcome or not.
Yeah, hold on to hope. It makes our win all that much sweeter. Today we won 3-0.

Notably, the judge who wrote the appeals court's decision, Stephanos Bibas, was appointed by President Donald Trump. The other two judges are also conservative; both were appointed to the court by President George W. Bush.

It is over. Trump lost. Time to move on

Back
Top Bottom