• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who still thinks Trump won?

Who still thinks Trump will be inaugurated for second term this coming January?

• Total voters
The judge in PA is upholding the preliminary injunction . " the Court respectfully submits that the emergency preliminary injunction was properly issued and should be upheld pending an expedited emergency evidentiary hearing"
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/...balloting-procedures-violate-pa-constitution/
you can read her opinion at the link below.
https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-co...ation-Memorandum-Opinion-Filed-11-27-2020.pdf
PA state house members have issued a Resolution "Declaring the results of statewide electoral contests in the 2020 General Election to be in dispute."
https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdoc...blic.cfm?chamber=H&SPick=20190&cosponId=32628
and the state senate is in co-sponsorship of the Resolution
https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdoc...blic.cfm?chamber=S&SPick=20190&cosponId=32629
So I vote still not sure.
Ha ha ha ha...be sure to send money. I read they need it.

Although I dislike both Trump and Biden it shall be the fair election of course.
Today still cheating, tomorrow murder and terror.
It shall be established a fair election system which gives any candidate a fair chance.
Who can stop a 'president' from dreadful crimes in the future?
In my opinion the voting system shall be improved and the election be repeated.

Some simply cannot get it through their heads that millions and millions of Americans passionately despise Trump. IMO as much as I like Joe Biden, Biden didn't win so much as Trump lost. Biden broke all norms in terms of numbers because Americans overwhelmingly wanted Trump gone.

It' s not that complicated.

I have to say this. I take my hat off to all the honest Republicans who refuse to play along with Trump's delusions. There are not many, but I must say. There are a few who proved they are not assholes like the rest.

I have to say this. I take my hat off to all the honest Republicans who refuse to play along with Trump's delusions. There are not many, but I must say. There are a few who proved they are not assholes like the rest.

I think once Trump is truly powerless, the vast majority of Republicans will turn on him like there’s no tomorrow. Cowardly perhaps, but self-preservation is a thing.
[/QUOTE]

There’s absolutely zero reason to believe this wasn’t an honest and fair election
Apparently their " reason" is they can't believe that bland Biden could get more votes than their super hero. After all look at the size of the Trump rallies. They have to know intellectually that many more millions of people disliked Trump than liked him but they can't get their heads around the fact that the visceral dislike for Trump turned out to vote. On one hand they complain about how much the left hates Trump but on the other hand they dont think that hate was enough to compel them to vote. Biden didn't win so much as Trump lost.

I don’t believe that Blank Stare Biden inspired all this sudden passion for voting for him. Trump got 10 million more votes than he did 4 years ago, increased his support among minorities and was actually cruising to a win on election night. Something’s off.
That has little to do with it. It's more about how much failure and dishonesty and incompetence The Donald demonstrated that voters decided to vote for nearly anyone else...because almost anyone else on the planet would have been a better choice.

We were all 'inspired' by The Donald's appalling tenure into voting for Biden.

Meanwhile, I think he and Kamala will do a fine job.

The only thing 'off' is people believing that the election was a 'sure thing' for The Donald. So sure that they believe the only way he could lose was by fraud. (And The Donald knew it...that's why he fed you the whole schtick about fraud for months. Did you really not get how the mail in votes being counted later could change trends? :rolleyes: How's that taste now? What does "stupid and gullible" taste like?)

I don’t believe that Blank Stare Biden inspired all this sudden passion for voting for him. Trump got 10 million more votes than he did 4 years ago, increased his support among minorities and was actually cruising to a win on election night. Something’s off.

No. Nothing is off.

Most people voting for Biden were doing so because they can’t take any more supreme idiocy from Trump.

Trump lost because of Trump. Not because of Biden. It’s that simple.

Trump defeated himself.

No. Nothing is off.

Most people voting for Biden were doing so because they can’t take any more supreme idiocy from Trump.

Trump defeated himself.
It's almost as if the die hard support of the Trumpster Fire fail to see the obvious. People hate that SOB.

I certainly agree. It doesn't add up in a few counties. Fulton county in GA, Philadelphia/Alleghany Counties in PA, Wayne county in MI, Milwaukee/Dane Counties in WI, Clark County NV, and Maricopa County in AZ. They have more ballots cast than they have registered voters. And/or their voter registration files are corrupt with thousands of people giving addresses that do not exist. Thousands of dead people voting. Thousands of people casting a ballot in a county they no longer a resident. Some of these counties you could apply for an absentee ballot without showing an ID.

If I told you a couple of months ago that Donald Trump would receive 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016, the Republicans would maintain all Republican controlled legislatures plus flip two more legislatures, Republicans kept the majority in the Senate and the House gained 13 seats in the House but Trump would still lose? Nah

No. Nothing is off.

Trump defeated himself.

Trump actually increased his support substantially so it is idiotic to contend that everyone in the country hates him the way you do.

As a Biden Bot, you tell me.
I guess you didnt understand my post then...but that's not surprising.

It wasnt about Biden. At all. But that's ok...other people wrote it too and maybe if you keep reading it...read it out loud and sound out the words...you might eventually understand it.

And if you dont, 🤷 Oh well.

I guess you didnt understand my post then...but that's not surprising.

It wasnt about Biden. At all. But that's ok...other people wrote it too and maybe if you keep reading it...read it out loud and sound out the words...you might eventually understand it.

And if you dont, 🤷 Oh well.

It’s funny to me how many of you want to minimize your adoration and support for Biden.

I certainly agree. It doesn't add up in a few counties. Fulton county in GA, Philadelphia/Alleghany Counties in PA, Wayne county in MI, Milwaukee/Dane Counties in WI, Clark County NV, and Maricopa County in AZ. They have more ballots cast than they have registered voters. And/or their voter registration files are corrupt with thousands of people giving addresses that do not exist. Thousands of dead people voting. Thousands of people casting a ballot in a county they no longer a resident. Some of these counties you could apply for an absentee ballot without showing an ID.

If I told you a couple of months ago that Donald Trump would receive 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016, the Republicans would maintain all Republican controlled legislatures plus flip two more legislatures, Republicans kept the majority in the Senate and the House gained 13 seats in the House but Trump would still lose? Nah

Even in the primaries, there wasn’t much enthusiasm for either Biden or Harris. Now they’re suddenly more popular than nearly anyone that’s ever run throughout the history of this country? Right.

Even in the primaries, there wasn’t much enthusiasm for either Biden or Harris. Now they’re suddenly more popular than nearly anyone that’s ever run throughout the history of this country? Right.
And that's a clear indication of just how much the American people...obviously enough of us...wanted to removed the incompetent narcissist currently in the WH. It's complete reflection of just how horrendous a 'leader' he was.

Again, it's not about Biden or Harris...it's about taking out the garbage.

Like Russian collusion?
Ah, moving the goal posts.

Your failure is noted. The sooner you get this shit out of your system, the sooner you can move on.

That'll be $250, please pay the receptionist on your way out.

And that's a clear indication of just how much the American people...obviously enough of us...wanted to removed the incompetent narcissist currently in the WH. It's complete reflection of just how horrendous a 'leader' he was.

Again, it's not about Biden or Harris...it's about taking out the garbage.

Why don’t you want to own your support for Blank Stare Biden?

Ah, moving the goal posts.

Your failure is noted. The sooner you get this shit out of your system, the sooner you can move on.

That'll be $250, please pay the receptionist on your way out.

How is that moving the goal posts? You swallowed whole every unsubstantiated anti Trump rumor out there. I have no intention to “move on.” I intend to be around to laugh at every stupid thing Biden says (assuming he takes office) as well as every defense you and others will, no doubt, make for him.

Back
Top Bottom