• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who still thinks Trump won?

Who still thinks Trump will be inaugurated for second term this coming January?

• Total voters

🇨🇦 Election Interference
Especially Michigan & Wisconsin

Very proud Canadians can rub off on our immediate neighbors, demonstrating the power of canadian media, since all border states are constantly exposed to it and naturally its superior quality attracts them. Nope nothing to see here, that is not part of any plan, nor is it succeeding perfectly.

Very proud Canadians can rub off on our immediate neighbors, demonstrating the power of canadian media, since all border states are constantly exposed to it and naturally its superior quality attracts them. Nope nothing to see here, that is not part of any plan, nor is it succeeding perfectly.

War is peace
Ignorance is strength

Got Double Think?
🇨🇦 @Jonsa does

Support FREEDOM
Let Provinces be FREE to decide their future.
Autonomy
Federation with one or two others
even apply for Royal Colony status

Dissolve the Ontario - Quebec tyranny

Canada-Evolution.gif

Of course B.C. becomes "Northern Oregon".
54'40" Or Fight.
B.C. is 🇺🇸

Moi
🇨🇦 Watcher

The Pig War.
Never forget!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_War_(1859)

I opted for "Still not sure," as there are several issues yet to be resolved.

I do honestly think there was massive voter fraud utilizing the mail-in balloting process. Possibly also the counting machines provided by Smartmatic.

Even CNN (back when Lou Dobbs worked there) and more recently Democrats in Congress 12/2019 questioned it on the same basis as the current complaint by Sidney Powell:

CNN admitted smartmatic cannot be trusted: Democracy for Sale - YouTube

Here is the Democrat Congressperson's letter back in December 2019:

H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf (senate.gov)

I am just not certain how much occurred, where it was used to effect the State balloting, and if it was significant enough to have actually changed the outcome or not.
you change your mind yet?

No.

I accept the results, but I will likely always believe there was not only skullduggery of various types in various State's election processes, but it was sufficient to affect the election.

See post # 2.....

No.

I accept the results, but I will likely always believe there was not only skullduggery of various types in various State's election processes, but it was sufficient to affect the election.

ill never understand why people believe in the tinfoil hat nuttery with ZERO factual proof 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

No.

And just how did that happen? I can't understand how anyone can believe that a plot to fix the election could happen with the decentralized system we have in the US. I have asked repeatedly for referral to a report, a website, anything that outlines how and when this was decided -- presumably months before the election -- who were the leaders, how was staff recruited, and why no one has come forward to sell their extremely valuable story. No one has responded. Add to this Trump's long record of lying plus his refusal to accept the results of any election he loses, including as I noted, the Emmys, and why are people taken in by this shit? Of course, maybe Trump will provide us with a big reveal at CPAC Sunday.

I keep going back relentlessly and yes, boringly, to this about Trump: his refusal to accept that the Central Park Five were not guilty, despite DNA and the apparent confession of another. That he couldn't admit that he might have been wrong with his lynch-mob rhetoric ad given the evidence is telling. This is a disturbed man.

If you don't like the answers...don't ask the questions. :coffee:

??? actually people LOVE your answer because it exposes your views for exactly what they are . . nonsensical biased dishonesty not to be taken seriously

even your response above is a perfect example . . what normal honest logic exist to suggest in the slightest the person didn't "like" your answer . . .there was none . . 😂 😂 😂

we THANK you for answering and exposing yourself!!!

Ah, so off to personal attack land...as per usual for your side of the argument.

You are Dismissed.
What personal attack? LMAO another failed fallacy 😂

this gets better and better 🍿

No.

Do you feel that it happened in 2016 and that Russian was involved in the skullduggery? Do you think Hillary got hosed???

Because they WANT to.

hmmmmm:unsure:

that would make it even worse

I mean i ASSumed it was just pure stupidity . . at least that's sort of an excuse . . but if its chosen ignorance/dishonesty . . . . thats a next-level type of special . . LMAO

Back
Top Bottom