• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who still thinks trump is an asset for the GOP?

I say never underestimate the appeal that the orange traitor has to people who want to burn the country down and start back over in the 1800's.
I do not underestimate the seventy some million who voted for trump. I also do not discount the eighty some million who didn't.

I do not underestimate the seventy some million who voted for trump. I also do not discount the eighty some million who didn't.
And Putin and Bob Mercer came along, leveraged Zuckerberg's frankenstein, and here we are!
A perfect storm!

Cambridge Analytica and Facebook - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Apr 4, 2018 — Cambridge Analytica and Facebook: The Scandal and the Fallout So Far ... data firm principally owned by the right-wing donor Robert Mercer.

Original URL of Russian language article:

Google translation Link:

The value of science in foresight​

New challenges require rethinking the forms and methods of warfare
Gerasimov Valery
February 26, 2013
"...In the 21st century, there is a tendency to blur the distinction between the state of war and peace. Wars are no longer declared, and once they have begun, they do not proceed according to the pattern we are accustomed to.

The experience of military conflicts, including those associated with the so-called color revolutions in North Africa and the Middle East, confirms that a completely prosperous state in a matter of months and even days can turn into an arena of fierce armed struggle, become a victim of foreign intervention, plunge into chaos , humanitarian disaster and civil war.

Lessons from the Arab Spring​

Of course, the easiest thing to say is that the events of the "Arab Spring" are not a war, so we, the military, have nothing to study there. Or maybe, on the contrary - it is these events that are a typical war of the 21st century?..."

Education or Indoctrination? World War II Ideologies Under ...

https://scholarship.depauw.edu › cgi › viewcontent
PDF
by A Hills · 2017 — Ideologies Under Leaders Hitler and Mussolini - ... When children are in younger developmental stages during education, the influence of.

Authoritarian Father, Suicidal Brother | Psychology Today

https://www.psychologytoday.com › blog › authoritaria...
Feb 5, 2018 — If the authoritarian was your father or your mother, you can expect that your siblings were damaged, too. If the authoritarian is or was ...

105719907_1464496961.jpg

Dr. Mary Trump, PhD, blames "the klansman"...

Fred Trump Sr.'s Abuse Warped Them All | PEOPLE.com

https://people.com › Politics
Jul 14, 2020 — Donald Trump (left) as a boy with his family, in an undated photo ... Mary's father, Fred Trump Jr., died in 1981 after years of alcoholism.

Five shocking passages in Mary Trump's tell-all book - BBC

https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-53328654
Jul 14, 2020 — Donald was 'destroyed' by his father. Ms Trump blames the Trump family patriarch,

Russian bots retweeted Donald Trump 10 times more than ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Jan 28, 2018 —

Last edited:
I was in Kuwait. Trump improved relations with the Kingdom. He did it by taking the Iranian threat seriously and by giving them respect. You say the Accords are symbolic but consider the symbolism. It is one of mutual respect.

Your opinion of Kushner is well known. I think hatred of his father-in-law blinds you to one of the statesmen of his generation.
Kuwait isn’t Saudi Arabia I lived there for 3 years. Kushner accomplished nothing and you know this to be true.

Kuwait isn’t Saudi Arabia I lived there for 3 years.
Fine.

Kushner accomplished nothing and you know this to be true.
Jared Kushner was very effective and the Abrahamic Accords are testament to it. You can try to dismiss them as unimportant but they aren't. Any gesture of peace, from a core Arab state to Israel, is significant. You should acknowledge that the Accords would not have happened over the objections of the House of Saud.

Fine.

Jared Kushner was very effective and the Abrahamic Accords are testament to it. You can try to dismiss them as unimportant but they aren't. Any gesture of peace, from a core Arab state to Israel, is significant. You should acknowledge that the Accords would not have happened over the objections of the House of Saud.

Low hanging fruit.

Why should I care about you being in the Kingdom? I have personal experience of my own.

I already did. If you keep asking for the same thing over and over, it does not help.

Correct. You and I are not privileged to have all the facts. No one person is.

That is not even a good attempt at an excuse.

You are not holding up your side of the conversation. Bring facts or go home.

If we don't have the facts, we can't say the Mueller's investigation was thorough.

If you have a problem with the way the Mueller investigation was conducted, it was the responsibility of the Trump admistration. That Trump responded to it like a gangster does not absolve him of it..

I have not seen your source that Trump's financial ties have been thoroughly investigated. If you have already produced it, it should be simple enough to produce again. Or tell me the post number.

You also never produced a source supporting your assertion that the Stop the Steal crowd merely wanted to interrupt Congress, or if they did, for what reason.

A lot of talk. Where's the evidence?

Last edited:
Low hanging fruit.
Hardly. They are the first agreements ever.

If we don't have the facts, we can't say Mueller's investigation is thorough.
We have facts--thousands of hours of testimony, millions of documents, tens of thousands of hours of FBI and DoJ agents, lawyers, and staff.

This was the proverbial fine-tooth comb.

If you have a problem with the way the Mueller investigation was conducted, it was the responsibility of the Trump admistration. That Trump responded to it like a gangster does not absolve him from it being his responsibility.
It was outside the Trump administration, by design. You should have known that.

Last edited:
Fine.

Exactly the countries who are involved already have relationships with Israel and KSA was not any of the agreements, remember they wanted to wait for Biden.
Bahrain, UAE and Sudan are insignificant and a bs ploy.

Exactly the countries who are involved already have relationships with Israel and KSA was not any of the agreements, remember they wanted to wait for Biden.
Bahrain, UAE and Sudan are insignificant and a bs ploy.
You are agreeing that the House of Saud was on board with the agreements, yet call it insignificant. That's inconsistent.

Hardly. They are the first agreements ever.

We have facts--thousands of hours of testimony, millions of documents, tens of thousands of hours of FBI and DoJ agents, lawyers, and staff.

This was the proverbial fine-tooth comb.

It was outside the Trump administration, by design. You should have known that.

We lacked testimony from important players. Remember? You argued that we weren't entitled to it. You can't gave it both ways.

You seem to have no evidence for anything. Its like qanon, just make up your facts.

Then you certainly shouldn't buy for a minute that Dementia Donnie, a moronic dolt who is the most inept and corrupt president the US has ever had, managed to get over 70 million votes.

TDS motivated nonsense. Whatever faults you think Trump has, dementia is not one of them. Most corrupt president the US has ever had????? It's clownish even to suggest that. Ever heard of Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton? They have legal scandals going all the way back to his 5 terms as governor of Arkansas. They wrote the book on corrupt. And congress is a den of corruption.

You are agreeing that the House of Saud was on board with the agreements, yet call it insignificant. That's inconsistent.
But in none of the agreements is the KSA mentioned, strange huh.

The Russia thing was not a hoax.
It absolutelu was a hoax.
There was clearly reason to investigate. It found no collusion, yet did not clear Trump, and strangely recorded several instances of Trump trying to obstruct the investigation, which was of course carried out by a republican appointed by a republican.
Why do you think Trump needs t be cleared? He was not charged with anything. Do you even have a basic understanding about how laws work? As for so-called obstruction, that was just the Mueller Investigation seeking to push process crimes. It's a common special prosecutor tactic. If you fail to nail your target on the primary issue you want to charge him on, you look for any pound of flesh to justify the millions spent. Problem was there was no evidence of obstruction that could be prosecuted.
Donald “Russia’s not in Ukraine” Trump (and family) provided plenty of cause for people to look into his actions, even leaving aside his long record of crooked dealings in other areas. Face it. He’s a crook. Doesn’t mean he couldn’t be a good president to you based on his policies.
Using that logic, Taliban Joe Biden should be impeached immediately over his son Hunter ending up on the board of a Ukranian energy company(Burisma) and then later Joe threatened to hold up loan guarantees unless a Ukraine prosecutor looking into it was fired.

Mail in ballots are not "unsecure" just because you think so. They're "secure" enough when they're used to vote Republican in traditional red districts.

There is a demonstrable metric for this - the number of fraudulent ballots found. There are hardly any.

Uh huh....so secure that multiple a sizable number of voters received multiple ballots, one lady received 18 ballots. Another received a ballot in her married name and another in her maiden name. Many. other were found in dumpsters. Mass mailout ballots lack the secure chain of custody that traditional absentee balloting employs.

The Conspiracy Theory forum is down the main page. Russia collusion has thoroughly debunked and criminal indictments are pending.
Everything you wrote was pure fantasy. To prove a point.

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its finding that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, backing the conclusions of intelligence agencies and undermining President Donald Trump's often-repeated claim that the investigation into his campaign was a politically motivated hoax."

But in none of the agreements is the KSA mentioned, strange huh.
Not even a little.

Is that the best you can do?
Are you surprised?

Everything you wrote was pure fantasy. To prove a point.
The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its finding that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, backing the conclusions of intelligence agencies and undermining President Donald Trump's often-repeated claim that the investigation into his campaign was a politically motivated hoax."

This does not disagree with anything I said, nor does it support the collusion narrative. Do you have a point or is this just a mistake you made?

Why do you think Trump needs t be cleared?
++ As I recall, the decision was made not to charge Trump. That’s it.
He was not charged with anything. Do you even have a basic understanding about how laws work? As for so-called obstruction, that was just the Mueller Investigation seeking to push process crimes. It's a common special prosecutor tactic. If you fail to nail your target on the primary issue you want to charge him on, you look for any pound of flesh to justify the millions spent. Problem was there was no evidence of obstruction that could be prosecuted.

Using that logic, Taliban Joe Biden should be impeached immediately over his son Hunter ending up on the board of a Ukranian energy company(Burisma) and then later Joe threatened to hold up loan guarantees unless a Ukraine prosecutor looking into it was fired.
Mueller said, “If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime we would have said so.” And “charging the President with a crime was not an option we would consider” because of DOJ policy. But he found “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence on law enforcement investigations.”

As to Hunter and Joe, you are free to believe Trump’s baseless accusations. Check out the Reuter’s article on the topic, “What Hunter Biden did on the board of energy company Burisima.” And the US and the European Union had long highlighted the prosecutor’s ineffectiveness, according to the article. You don’t want to get into a Trump v Biden “who’s a crook?”face off. Trump wins, hands down. Biden is small potatoes by comparison.

Why do you think Trump needs t be cleared? He was not charged with anything. Do you even have a basic understanding about how laws work? As for so-called obstruction, that was just the Mueller Investigation seeking to push process crimes. It's a common special prosecutor tactic. If you fail to nail your target on the primary issue you want to charge him on, you look for any pound of flesh to justify the millions spent. Problem was there was no evidence of obstruction that could be prosecuted.

Counter intelligence often files no charges and investigations, including the ongoing one involving Stone and Kilimnik, can
go on for years, and years,

The Putin government sent an emissary to Trump tower to offer Russian intel "dirt on Hillary" to the Trump campaign. Trump and his son did not alert the FBI about the offer. Trump, his son, and Jared Kushner lied or mischaracterized what took place in that meeting, while the Mueller investigation was inquiring. Trump claimed he had no active real estate development deals during the campaign period. He not only concealed an active proposal to build a residential tower in Moscow, it included a bribe for Putin, a no cost to Putin, penthouse unit.

Roger Stone was convicted, protecting Trump. Trump personally interfered with Stone's sentencing. Days before he was ordered to report to prison, Stone publicly blackmailed Trump, winning an instant presidential commutation and later a pardon. Michael Flynn faced prison, obstructing justice to protect Trump. The Russian military, at Putin's request, interfered with the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Obama admin. appropriately sanctioned Russia in reaction to this act of war. Trump was obligated to protect Russia from American government punishment for direct acts during the 2016 campaign that benefited Trump. This treason-like reciprocation is known as a quid pro quo. KT McFarland and Bannon assisted in obstructing justice in this sell out of the United States.

Trump asked the FBI Director, Comey, more than once, to drop the investigation of Flynn, hoping to weaken prosecutors' case and send a signal to DOJ to drop the prosecution. Comey refused and was fired. The next day, Trump celebrated alone in the oval office with Lavrov and Kislyak, of the government that had interfered in the 2016 election, with only Russian press present during that deplorable celebration.

Jeff Sessions lied under oath during his Senate confirmation hearing about his person to person contacts with Kislyak during the campaign, never honestly disclosing the nature of those contacts. Kislyak's communications were constantly monitored by U.S. counter intelligence. His only secure interactions were person to person at events such as the Cleveland G.O.P. convention where he met with Trump campaign advisor Sessions. Kushner and Flynn established their desire for secure communications with Putin's government. Trump cemented this arrangement of co-conspirators during his presidency, insisting on meeting alone with Putin on multiple occasions, avoiding any official record keeping ,,,succeeding office holders like Biden, put at a disadvantage in preparing to meet with Putin earlier this year because only Putin knew what he discussed in the past with Trump. I have not even covered the FSB agent, Kilimnik, indicted by Mueller who was the business partner of two Trump campaign officials or Don Jr.'s personal contacts with ussian agent and RT media asset, Julian Assange, who advised Trump in a tweet, not to concede the 2016 election, if he lost.

Kostya and Me: How Sam Patten Got Ensnared in Mueller's ...​

https://www.wired.com › story › kostya-and-me-how-sa...

Aug 14, 2019 — A political consultant crosses paths with Konstantin Kilimnik, Paul Manafort, and Cambridge Analytica, then becomes part of the Russia ...

US says Russia was given Trump campaign polling data in 2016​

https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-paul-mana...

Apr 16, 2021 —
"Paul Manafort given internal polling data — and what did he do with it?

A Treasury Department statement Thursday offered a potentially significant clue, ...
... The revelation was all the more startling because it went beyond any allegation made in.. Mueller’s .. or in an even more damning and detailed document released last year by the Senate Intelligence Committee..."

Last edited:
How is what they are doing pro-illegal immigration? As far as I know, they have attempted to abide by our law and treaty obligations. If you don’t like it, tell your representatives to repeal the laws and have the US withdraw from the treaties. Law and order can be a bitch at times.

Trump views laws as an annoyance. Can we shoot illegals in the legs to slow them down? What about a moat? Why not just send them right back with no process? The preceding are three reported statements of his views. I know he said the third, really hope the US was not in the hands of a moron who said the other two.

Don't forget "Why can't I use nukes on Europe?"
Or was it "IN Europe" ?

Do you prefer a time when striking miners were shot in their tents at Ludlow in Colorado

If I'm not mistaken that was the infamous "Pinkerton Men" a branch of which later became the Secret Service?

If I'm not mistaken that was the infamous "Pinkerton Men" a branch of which later became the Secret Service?
Not sure who did the shooting. What’s sad is that I visited the site some years ago, and there were no road signs announcing it. Just a small thing put up by the UMW union, and someone had spray painted an anti-Rockefeller slogan there, as he was deemed morally responsible. Don’t know if the site has been updated.

Your point being?

The way to prevent fraud was disabled so there would be no way to trace. In the Arizona audit, they found more than five times as many suspect ballots as the eventual margin, yet could not prove fraud because safeguards were disabled. Mail ballots were up nationwide, but ballot rejection was sharply down. there are a lot of red flags but no smiling gun.

6 January was a protest rally that got out of hand a clashed with police. Anything more than that is made up for political reasons.

From your own definition, you are lacking both the violence and the seizure of power. For an example of the real thing, see Portland, re the autonomous zone.
I accept your correction, as Jan 6?it was an *attempt* to seize power. But it was violent, judging by the injuries to police and others. And of course, judging by the videos of the event.

Trump was only an asset for the GOP in defeating Hitlery. After the election, he became as asset for Hitlery by not even trying to "lock her up." Then he became an asset for Peelosi and her spending habit.
Trump was also an asset for Planned Parenthood and the anit-2nd crowd.

Back
Top Bottom