• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who should the founding fathers punk next?

Here is a poll from the founding fathers asking who they should punk next.

Where should the Founding Fathers Go Next? | Declare Independence

I voted for Nelson from Nebraska.

well i think that the fact that they are willing to use state coercion to try to limit free speech indicates that they don't share much of our Founding Fathers' view of man and his proper role in regards to the State; the Founders would likely point out that business only becomes involved in politics when politics makes it profitable for them to do so. When you begin to legislate buying and selling, the first things bought and sold will be legislators.

however, it is wonderful for a change to see our compatriots on the left actually caring about what our Founding Fathers thought and who they were, so I have to say I more than welcome this group to the public debate.

:D but i vote Rangel.

Back
Top Bottom