• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who says the Brits have no sense of humor?

RaleBulgarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Baby Trump move over, there’s a new, even funnier parody come to London! :mrgreen:1727B88F-8455-4DFD-A6DF-F428EB63FCF4.jpeg
YouTube
Dumping Trump’ robot being sent to UK
'Dumping Trump' robot being sent to UK | US news | The Guardian
“A giant talking robot of Donald Trump sitting on a gold toilet is being shipped from Sichuan in China to London for protests to mark the president’s controversial state visit to the UK.
The 4.9-metre (16ft) “Dumping Trump” robot was inspired by the Trump blimp which was the focal point of the protests against last year’s visit by the president.
It depicts Trump with his trousers down, tweeting on the toilet, while his long red tie dangles into the bowl. It also emits farting noises and recordings of some of Trump’s provocative sound bites including: “no collusion”, “a witch-hunt”, “you are fake news” and “I’m a very stable genius.”

Bwahahahaha!!!:2rofll:

Very classy.

Trump dismisses British protests as 'fake news' as thousands march against him in London
Trump calls London protests fake news during event with Theresa May

During a press conference with May, Trump said he saw only a handful of protesters as he traveled through the streets of London, but that is because of the way British police placed security barriers. Most of the demonstrators were out of his sight.

“Trump dismissed reports of the protests as fake news.

"There were thousands of people cheering," said the president. "I don't see any protests. I did see a small protest today, very small. So, a lot of it is fake news, I hate to say."

Hmm .... Fake news?
2408AEAE-8E39-4E66-8160-03E68E82683A.jpg
696CD1F0-9C6E-4269-B887-273FF08834AC.jpg
D879E4F0-C444-4DE4-9F32-87752867DA98.jpg
Apparently not.

fresh meme outta London

h2xve8ybca231.jpg

fresh meme outta London

h2xve8ybca231.jpg

lol... one Trump fan boy's sad and disgusting attempt to answer an entire nation that recognizes Trump for the POS that he is.

I'm actually glad you posted this.

:lamo

lol... one Trump fan boy's sad and disgusting attempt to answer an entire nation that recognizes Trump for the POS that he is.

Actually that is POTUS

Brits are little twisted with humor

UodU3f3.jpg

There will always be the same cadre of leftwing turds with nothing better to do than whine, protest and disrupt. They are like fleas about Trump's ankles and that includes the poor mayor who saw himself being upstaged and had to get a jab in at Trump like the inadequate little sniveler he is.

who says BRITS have no sense of humor? I guess YOU..don't shoot the messenger:lol:

who says BRITS have no sense of humor? I guess YOU..don't shoot the messenger:lol:

I'm not shooting anyone, I'm Canadian. :lol:

As I said, I'm glad you posted it, I did get a few lolz...perhaps not the intended kind, but fret not over my sense of humor. ;)

"Hey guys! I got a great idea! Let's waste our money on anti-Trump gimmicks when he comes to visit!!"

Who is the real fool: Trump or someone like that?

"Hey guys! I got a great idea! Let's waste our money on anti-Trump gimmicks when he comes to visit!!"

Who is the real fool: Trump or someone like that?

Uhhh, Trump... lol... I mean, he's earned the ire of these folks so completely that they'd spend their own money to flip him off...lol....not sure this point saves the day.

Fitting to Trump’s character.

I don't know if tackiness should be used to satirize Trump's own terminally tacky tantrum-topped techniques, his tie-tailor and/or his tweets. Nor should alliteration.

I don't know if tackiness should be used to satirize Trump's own terminally tacky tantrum-topped techniques, his tie-tailor and/or his tweets. Nor should alliteration.
I doubt that the people involved in the design of the “Trump dump” considered classiness a requirement, or even a desired feature, of their satirical display.

Baby Trump move over, there’s a new, even funnier parody come to London! :mrgreen:View attachment 67257632
YouTube
“A giant talking robot of Donald Trump sitting on a gold toilet is being shipped from Sichuan in China to London for protests to mark the president’s controversial state visit to the UK.
The 4.9-metre (16ft) “Dumping Trump” robot was inspired by the Trump blimp which was the focal point of the protests against last year’s visit by the president.
It depicts Trump with his trousers down, tweeting on the toilet, while his long red tie dangles into the bowl. It also emits farting noises and recordings of some of Trump’s provocative sound bites including: “no collusion”, “a witch-hunt”, “you are fake news” and “I’m a very stable genius.”

This balloon has shown up in various locations for months, in not years and you've just discovered it?

Baby Trump move over, there’s a new, even funnier parody come to London! :mrgreen:View attachment 67257632
YouTube

You think putting so much effort into such a cliché joke is good humor? Boy...do I have some knock knock jokes for you, since I have such an easy audience.

fresh meme outta London

Wow, I'll bet that is really a comedy hit with the 9 year olds and the knuckle draggers.:roll:

How misogynistic of you.

Not at all, I’ve only seen the pics that have been posted here, she’s no Dolly Madison.

She’s a disgrace, an embarrassment to our nation.

Back
Top Bottom