• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who said this?

Jkca1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
No cheating. Put down your best guess as to who the speaker was and to whom he was speaking too;

“Mr. President,” I said, “the reason you are in this position is that, instead of having a crackerjack legal team that had its shit together from day one, you wheeled out a clown show, and no quality lawyers who would otherwise be willing to help will get anywhere near it.”

AG Barr I believe.

Didn't cheat either.....

Just a serious news junkie with a good memory This was all over the news just a while ago....

No cheating. Put down your best guess as to who the speaker was and to whom he was speaking too;

“Mr. President,” I said, “the reason you are in this position is that, instead of having a crackerjack legal team that had its shit together from day one, you wheeled out a clown show, and no quality lawyers who would otherwise be willing to help will get anywhere near it.”
Trump would have done well to take a little more legal advice from his AG. However, his bigger problem was in not being able to tune out the left media BS and leave it in the hands of a proper legal team to fight and he stay out of it. Same with the election, get great election lawyers and keep your mouth shut, come back to fight another day. I will say that the dirty tricks the democrats ran on him did disrupt any normalcy we might have expected in how Trump responded.
I still believe Trump will be the nominee in 2024 unless something big changes. Biden is not going to be a second term President, he has been a sh--show and he can deny being the one to blame but that's BS.

Trump would have done well to take a little more legal advice from his AG. However, his bigger problem was in not being able to tune out the left media BS and leave it in the hands of a proper legal team to fight and he stay out of it. Same with the election, get great election lawyers and keep your mouth shut, come back to fight another day. I will say that the dirty tricks the democrats ran on him did disrupt any normalcy we might have expected in how Trump responded.
I still believe Trump will be the nominee in 2024 unless something big changes. Biden is not going to be a second term President, he has been a sh--show and he can deny being the one to blame but that's BS.
We were fortunate, that Trump used clowns.

And that the Judiciary ruled for truth.

A test of the system, but I don't want to see any more tests, I want to see DeSantis-Biden.

No more time for tests, we'll be bankrupt and resources will begin to dwindle.

Back
Top Bottom