• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Picks the Talking Heads on CNN?

Enlighten Me

Reaction score
Southern MO, USA, Earth, System 374655598, Galaxy
Political Leaning
Moderate
First,, I am no longer able to view all the Major News Networks. Refuse to pay for Direct TV when I am out of country 6 months a year. Stuck streaming on CNN. My Smart TV cannot use the Fox format on the Internet.

So I get a steady diet on CNN of their "Trump supporters" on with the Hillary Supporter and supposedly respected media 'experts'

The Trump Regulars are the Barbie Blonde whos body language and blinking tells me she is lying or just can't answer a question without inserting the words "E mail", " lying", and "Bengazi".

A new face showed up this last week. A prosecuting attorney from Arkansas. Likewise, can't answer a question without using the words E mail, lying, and Bengazi. She sounds like a hillbilly. I lived in South Carolina for 10 years and educated people just don't talk like that. The ONLY credible Trumps supporter is the gray haired guy with the picture of Roanld Regan behind him. He is articulate and at least what he says is plausible.

Now does CNN go out and pick these commentators? or are they assigned by the RNC? Or just few people in the world that want to go on a major network supporting Donald Trump? They have careers to worry about.

How do you get to be a talking head / political commentators on CNN or TV for that matter?

I believe they ask the candidates who they should hire.

First,, I am no longer able to view all the Major News Networks. Refuse to pay for Direct TV when I am out of country 6 months a year. Stuck streaming on CNN. My Smart TV cannot use the Fox format on the Internet.

So I get a steady diet on CNN of their "Trump supporters" on with the Hillary Supporter and supposedly respected media 'experts'

The Trump Regulars are the Barbie Blonde whos body language and blinking tells me she is lying or just can't answer a question without inserting the words "E mail", " lying", and "Bengazi".

A new face showed up this last week. A prosecuting attorney from Arkansas. Likewise, can't answer a question without using the words E mail, lying, and Bengazi. She sounds like a hillbilly. I lived in South Carolina for 10 years and educated people just don't talk like that. The ONLY credible Trumps supporter is the gray haired guy with the picture of Roanld Regan behind him. He is articulate and at least what he says is plausible.

Now does CNN go out and pick these commentators? or are they assigned by the RNC? Or just few people in the world that want to go on a major network supporting Donald Trump? They have careers to worry about.

How do you get to be a talking head / political commentators on CNN or TV for that matter?

Old man.jpg

This fellow. He gets a lot of side work from the DNC.

monkey-on-a-computer.jpg

From what I understand the candidates get their own staff to go on and become a spokesperson. Sometimes these people have nothing to do with the campaign and are just adamant supporters. Though, I find it hard to believe that CNN would have found a person to that degree in this particular election, so likely, these people work for the Trump campaign and sometimes they are worse than the candidate himself.

It doesn't matter what network you are talking about. The Trump campaign sounds terrible everywhere you go except the deep south.

Back
Top Bottom