• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who owns the shutdown

Who owns the shutdown

• Total voters
Trump owns the initial shutdown. Now everyone is responsible for it staying shutdown.

i want a monument right now!!!! mexico wont pay for it!!!! the republican controlled in the Senate and House would not give it to me for 2 years.... i will blame it on the new 2019 democratic house!!!! my base will definitely believe it there fault there too stupid to see what been happening !!!

Who owns the shutdown

Trump

Trump/Republicans

Democrats

Trump/Republicans/Democrats

In all fairness... you are missing one more?

Trump/Mcconnel/Republicans/Pelosi/schummer/democrats - Thats my vote my friend....

Trump owns the initial shutdown. Now everyone is responsible for it staying shutdown.

Thats not true The dems sent the same package the repubs sent earlier. The united state cannot be held hostage for Something that is not a good investment. the wall is symbolic or a monument electronic equipment and more agents will work better. everyone knows this..

So Trump was wrong to shut the government down to get what he wanted.

But now everyone else is wrong because they won't give Trump what he wants?

Something wrong with this picture.

Thats not true The dems sent the same package the repubs sent earlier. The united state cannot be held hostage for Something that is not a good investment. the wall is symbolic or a monument electronic equipment and more agents will work better. everyone knows this..

You need to look at the border patrol agents and see what they think about a wall helping. I wonder do you have doors on your house, locks on doors? Why, any criminal who wants in can break in. Walls are a part of the plan, not the whole plan. Tech and agents have a large part to play, the wall is a tool to slow illegal crossing and free up agents to do other task, like apprehend illegals and drugs. You tell me, if I put up a barrier 20 feet high, can you run across the border as fast as you can with no barrier? As for cost effectiveness, https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ernment-wasted-473-billion-in-taxpayer-money/. I don't think being good stewards of taxpayer money is a real concern, just a political football to kick around.

Everyone does. Trump began it but the Democrats don't seem to care enough about the federal workers to end it.

Back
Top Bottom