• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who or what is the republican party?

well obviously nothing in your mind because you are a Cultist.

Lol, I posted the many things and policies that Trump accomplished to fight the Covid virus, but you got nothing, nada, zilch......hence the above post.....ROFL....too damn funny.

I think the righty rebs have won on the right, but Nancy is keeping the lefty loons in check for now.
Maybe, but she is the only leader the GOP has.

People who are not vaccinated against Covid-19 are 11 times more likely to die from the disease and 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with the disease according to the CDC.

679,000 Americans have died from Covid-19. Today we are averaging over 150,000 cases and 1,550 deaths a day.

Our President declared war on the pandemic.

Why is it forum Republicans largely refrain from discussing the Republican Party? There is one very good reason.

With the inclusion of Republican governors and lawmakers, the Republican leadership is siding with the virus.

The Times reports, "President Biden’s far-reaching assertion of executive authority to require Covid-19 vaccines for 100 million American workers relies on a set of complicated legal tools that will test the power — and the limits — of the federal government to compel personal health care decisions.

"To more aggressively confront the coronavirus pandemic, Mr. Biden is pulling several levers of presidential power: He is using an emergency provision in the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970; he is threatening to withhold federal funding from hospitals and other health care organizations; and he is embracing his authority as chief executive of the sprawling federal work force and its contractors.

"Together, the president’s actions are an assertive use of his jurisdiction over American life as the occupant of the Oval Office."

At least fifteen Republican governors say our President's attack on the malevolent virus amounts to government overreach, and that they plan to challenge it in court. The Republican National Committee has said it plans to sue the administration over the stringent new measures.

The President had a three-word reply to these threats from the Republican leadership.

"Have at it."

The irony is, Republicans are attacking the methods the President is using, but, if the pandemic gets worse, more deaths, months more of the suffering, these same Republicans will be first in line to blame the President.

In addition, Republicans have passed laws that restrict voting access, passed gun laws that can turn city streets into the O.K. Corral, while still another law dictates health decisions for women, and a Republican governor promises to remove all rapists in his state.

If one were a Republican, with this incongruity, would you want to discuss the Republican Party? The party has become downright embarrassing.

That explains the silence.

You do know where those vaccines came from, who made it possible to have this vaccine so quickly, who saved your life, don't you?
Yes, the people who invented the vaccine, pfizer. Oh wait, in your world trump not only made the vaccine single handedly, he gave out the vaccines personally at warp speed. Am I close? I'm all ears, tell all of us just what exactly did trump have to do with creating the vaccine that pfizer had already been working on?

It's "dismissed" because it's pure BS. Try to be factual and you will get a different response.
Everything the right doesn't like hearing is fake news, lies or propaganda from the left. The folks on the right no longer believe anything and deny almost all facts. It's getting so bad someone from the right could be shielding their eyes from the sun and someone from the left says, it sure is a sunny day today and the person shielding their eyes would deny it's sunny. Instead of believing facts you guys hand on to the most crazy of conspiracy theories instead. If you've been vaccinated is your microchip working, are scales showing up from the lizard dna? No, himm, can't imagine why not?

Colorado is a mail-in voting state, I was never in a voting booth.

lol

And I had made it quite clear on this site whom I was voting for. I think you just got your dumb argument and propaganda backed into a corner and now you're scrambling.
Well, I don't care who you voted for. I do know you don't support rational candidates. Scramble all you want, I'm not.

Well, I don't care who you voted for. I do know you don't support rational candidates. Scramble all you want, I'm not.
Within limits. I'd never support a candidate as irrational, uneducated, and dangerous as Trump. I mean, who would ever scrape so hard at the bottom of the barrel to think that was a good idea.

Within limits. I'd never support a candidate as irrational, uneducated, and dangerous as Trump. I mean, who would ever scrape so hard at the bottom of the barrel to think that was a good idea.
The Dimocraps did by nominating the Hildabeest. They forced us to elect Trump. The second time, they didn't do much better, but we tossed Trump out anyway. We'll see if that was a smart move. So far, Ol' Joe is not doing well.

The Dimocraps did by nominating the Hildabeest. They forced us to elect Trump. The second time, they didn't do much better, but we tossed Trump out anyway. We'll see if that was a smart move. So far, Ol' Joe is not doing well.
Biden is not doing well at all. Unfortunately, it's still a step up from Trump.

Yes, the people who invented the vaccine, pfizer. Oh wait, in your world trump not only made the vaccine single handedly, he gave out the vaccines personally at warp speed. Am I close? I'm all ears, tell all of us just what exactly did trump have to do with creating the vaccine that pfizer had already been working on?

If not for Trump's Operation Warp Speed, it would of been four to five years to get a vaccine....you should be thankful to President Trump for saving your life, for make no mistake, he was a big part of getting the vaccine to Americans in only nine months.

Lol, I posted the many things and policies that Trump accomplished to fight the Covid virus, but you got nothing, nada, zilch......hence the above post.....ROFL....too damn funny.
you obviously missed so much of what he did NOT accomplish like for example waiting to respond and ignoring the threat early, then calling it a "Democratic hoax." Guess you forgot, right? here refresh your memory:

you obviously missed so much of what he did NOT accomplish like for example waiting to respond and ignoring the threat early, then calling it a "Democratic hoax." Guess you forgot, right? here refresh your memory:

Oh goodness, Trump was never saying the Covid was a joke, he was talking about the left's usage of the Covid virus for political purposes.....jeesh.

Republicans = Death Cult

If not for Trump's Operation Warp Speed, it would of been four to five years to get a vaccine....you should be thankful to President Trump for saving your life, for make no mistake, he was a big part of getting the vaccine to Americans in only nine months.
That is laughable. The only thing trump had to do with the vaccine is utter the words operation warp speed and nothing more.

You're right; it's Trump's vaccine. Now, convince the idiot Wingunts to take it.

That is laughable. The only thing trump had to do with the vaccine is utter the words operation warp speed and nothing more.

ROFL...wow. You took the wrong pill.

You're right; it's Trump's vaccine. Now, convince the idiot Wingunts to take it.

They're plenty of democrats not taking the vaccine, let's be honest.

Forced?

LOL, you guys were slobbering.

Back
Top Bottom