• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who or what is the republican party?

Burn them at the stake, while releasing, not charging, and expunging the records of all looters and rioters of the Summer of Love......that is what you call equal justice, then you got a real and serious problem.

Congress passed legislation specifically for the capitol grounds.. This bullshit whining about equal justice is amusing….

Congress passed legislation specifically for the capitol grounds.. This bullshit whining about equal justice is amusing….

So, you agree with releasing and expunging records of the looters and rioters is the correct action?

Lol, Biden called Trump xenophobic on ceasing China flights. Biden spread hesitancy on the taking the vaccine.....again what did the democrats actually DO to help fight the Covid virus?
well obviously nothing in your mind because you are a Cultist.

Nope, sorry. I get that you're stuck in some faux bimodial system where one can only be R or D. But that's not a proper reflection of society.

I'm not a leftist, sorry to disappoint. I suppose you'll have to save your partisan BS for others.
Sorry, but if you call yourself a leftist, and you did, you are. It's irrelevant that you don't like the available party affiliations. That is a proper reflection of society.
You can stuff your ignorant BS where the sun doesn't shine.

Nope, no cable tv in my house.
Even so they are credible sources unlike the trash you watch.
How can you say they are "credible sources" when you can't even see them? What trash do you watch?

How can you say they are "credible sources" when you can't even see them? What trash do you watch?
Because they are actual true news sources not propaganda for the extreme right. Yes they make mistakes but they will own them.

Sorry, but if you call yourself a leftist, and you did, you are. It's irrelevant that you don't like the available party affiliations. That is a proper reflection of society.
You can stuff your ignorant BS where the sun doesn't shine.
I never called myself a "leftist" that's your own invention.

I never called myself a "leftist" that's your own invention.
Just read your own selected "Political Leaning". Does the word "Left" not appear? You are a leftist by your own admission.

It's like the liberals avoiding being called the distasteful "Liberal", so they hid behind "Progressive" until it was just as discredited.

Because they are actual true news sources not propaganda for the extreme right. Yes they make mistakes but they will own them.
Dream on.

When MSNBC, CBS, CNN or any of the other liberal mouthpieces own up to anything, the world will go up n flames.

Just read your own selected "Political Leaning". Does the word "Left" not appear? You are a leftist by your own admission.

It's like the liberals avoiding being called the distasteful "Liberal", so they hid behind "Progressive" until it was just as discredited.
left-libertarian is not "leftist" in the way you're trying to mean the word. It merely means "not Republican". You wanted to call me out as a "spineless Libertarian", but I submit that the spineless libertarians are those who vote Republican.

lol

Continue with the partisan BS and pretend you have a point. You don't. you're just trying to throw folk into barrels for the sake of your partisan propaganda.

Dream on.

When MSNBC, CBS, CNN or any of the other liberal mouthpieces own up to anything, the world will go up n flames.
That is just dumb and untrue.

left-libertarian is not "leftist" in the way you're trying to mean the word. It merely means "not Republican". You wanted to call me out as a "spineless Libertarian", but I submit that the spineless libertarians are those who vote Republican.

lol

Continue with the partisan BS and pretend you have a point. You don't. you're just trying to throw folk into barrels for the sake of your partisan propaganda.
Of course I have a point. You don't have the spine to call yourself what you are, so you get thrown into the barrel with the rest. I'd be much more concerned if you were a Dim trying to avoid being painted with the liberal brush, a MUCH worse fate than being called a Republican.

That is just dumb and untrue.
Hardly.
Show me ONE instance where any of the aforementioned mouthpieces for the Dimocraps has retracted a false story they pushed.

We'll wait, it will take you a while.

Of course I have a point. You don't have the spine to call yourself what you are, so you get thrown into the barrel with the rest. I'd be much more concerned if you were a Dim trying to avoid being painted with the liberal brush, a MUCH worse fate than being called a Republican.
Am I a "Dim"? Who did I vote for?

lol

Am I a "Dim"? Who did I vote for?

lol
Only you were in that voting booth. That's on your conscience.

I didn't call you a Dim. Read it again S L O W L Y.

Hardly.
Show me ONE instance where any of the aforementioned mouthpieces for the Dimocraps has retracted a false story they pushed.

We'll wait, it will take you a while.

Ok.

That was so easy. Isn't it embarrassing being so cocky and so wrong?

Proving you wrong took about 30 seconds.

Ok.

That was so easy. Isn't it embarrassing being so cocky and so wrong?

Proving you wrong took about 30 seconds.
Well, let's see what you have.

Is Facebook one of the listed Dim Mouthpieces? No? FAIL

Three of the mouthpiece's employees were fired? NO. They resigned in disgrace, because they were wrong and CNN didn't support them. Did CNN retract their reporting? No. FAIL

The last one , albeit marginal and OLD, is a case where CBS was dead wrong and got called by someone else. So they did retract it (partially). Didn't Rather resign shortly thereafter? Did they do it on their own? NO. Fail

Nice try.

The point is, and stands, that the liberals' mouthpieces push false narratives everyday. How about you checking the current MSNBC kerfuffle involving Ms Reid and that other laughable reporter Maddow.

Well, let's see what you have.

Is Facebook one of the listed Dim Mouthpieces? No? FAIL

Three of the mouthpiece's employees were fired? NO. They resigned in disgrace, because they were wrong and CNN didn't support them. Did CNN retract their reporting? No. FAIL

The last one , albeit marginal and OLD, is a case where CBS was dead wrong and got called by someone else. So they did retract it (partially). Didn't Rather resign shortly thereafter? Did they do it on their own? NO. Fail

Nice try.

The point is, and stands, that the liberals' mouthpieces push false narratives everyday. How about you checking the current MSNBC kerfuffle involving Ms Reid and that other laughable reporter Maddow.

Lol.

You said

"Show me ONE instance where any of the aforementioned mouthpieces for the Dimocraps has retracted a false story they pushed.

We'll wait, it will take you a while."

I did. I showed you one for each.

Proved you wrong.

Case closed.

Lol.

You said

"Show me ONE instance where any of the aforementioned mouthpieces for the Dimocraps has retracted a false story they pushed.

We'll wait, it will take you a while."

I did. I showed you one for each.

Proved you wrong.

Case closed.
When you actually show such, I'll agree with you. You FAILED and don't even understand where it was that you failed. Are you SCrider in disguise?

Case NEVER closed until you deliver the required facts.

When you actually show such, I'll agree with you. You FAILED and don't even understand where it was that you failed.

Case NEVER closed until you deliver the required facts.
I just did.

Undeniably.

I showed examples of each of the outlets in question retracting stories.

This is the republican party:

ALEC Exposed
https://www.alecexposed.org › wiki › ALEC_Exposed
Through the corporate-funded American Legislative Exchange Council, global corporations and state politicians vote behind closed doors to try to rewrite state legislation

ALEC's Influence over Lawmaking in State Legislatures
https://www.brookings.edu › articles › alecs-influence-o...
Dec 6, 2013 — Molly Jackman finds where bills based on American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) model legislation are introduced in the statehouses …

What is ALEC? American Legislative Exchange Council - USA ...
https://www.usatoday.com › investigations › 2019/04/03
Apr 3, 2019 — ALEC conferences coach attendees to evangelize for conservative policies and arms them with ready-made legislation

Kiss your right to vote,worker rights,local,public schools & pensions goodbye

Aegis Strategic
http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/al...te-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter

Only you were in that voting booth. That's on your conscience.

I didn't call you a Dim. Read it again S L O W L Y.
Colorado is a mail-in voting state, I was never in a voting booth.

lol

And I had made it quite clear on this site whom I was voting for. I think you just got your dumb argument and propaganda backed into a corner and now you're scrambling.

Back
Top Bottom