• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who or What has brainwashed the lower IQs to FEEL LESS ,,,Who?

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why feel less if a person has a different ability than another? Why should men feel less because they cannot nurse babies like women?

There is NO reason to FEEL LESS... but as we see so many feel less and they fight to try to do a job that they do not have that ability to do. What happens to a nation when people do not do their ability? like what happens if men starts nursing the babies?.. YEP as we can see total destruction

So who or what is brainwashing the lower IQ's to do an ability that they don't have... Voting would be an ability that they do not have... also decision making..

When trying to find out who.. we need to FOLLOW THE MONEY to see how it affects the Money of Different groups.

THE MEDIA/////// WE know they get their money from higher ratings of viewership and buying of their advertisers products.. Would having LOW IQ'S free to make decisions and to vote HELP in that agenda? For sure if they are advertising low value products to sell then the more unwise viewing and deciding the more money ...../////// ALSO if crooked politicians trying to sell crooked and harmful agendas they would also want the lower iq's to fool easier.
ALOSO for ratings the more the more money and the lower IQ's reproduce faster than the higher IQ's

The Educational System ////// Are these the brainwashers of the lower IQ's to bring them more money?
The more money that comes into the education system can come bringing higher taxes on the ones with the money to bring that same money down to the lower IQ's who then cannot make good decisions with the money so then crooks can gain that same money. does the Education system vote to bring money from the rich to the lowest iQ's .. YES.. it seems to be THIS WAY..

Just PLAIN CROOKS//// The higher the IQ's that less that crooks can fool them and these higher has the most money...So these plain crooks would want higher taxes on the rich and middle class to go to the lower IQ's.. Then these lower IQ's can get fooled and the plain crooks takes the money from the producers of wealth.... BUT this then destroys the nation long term

SINCE humans are designed to copy success and since the younger ones are less wise and LIBERAL and as they gain more experience they become conservatives we can see the future with liberal nations that allows the lower IQ's so much freedom and to vote will fall into misery...

WE can see all the dominoes falling today to stop this harm of liberalism and we can see how soon there will be a wisdom test for voters to never bring liberalism again

Why feel less if a person has a different ability than another? Why should men feel less because they cannot nurse babies like women?

There is NO reason to FEEL LESS... but as we see so many feel less and they fight to try to do a job that they do not have that ability to do. What happens to a nation when people do not do their ability? like what happens if men starts nursing the babies?.. YEP as we can see total destruction

So who or what is brainwashing the lower IQ's to do an ability that they don't have... Voting would be an ability that they do not have... also decision making..

When trying to find out who.. we need to FOLLOW THE MONEY to see how it affects the Money of Different groups.

THE MEDIA/////// WE know they get their money from higher ratings of viewership and buying of their advertisers products.. Would having LOW IQ'S free to make decisions and to vote HELP in that agenda? For sure if they are advertising low value products to sell then the more unwise viewing and deciding the more money ...../////// ALSO if crooked politicians trying to sell crooked and harmful agendas they would also want the lower iq's to fool easier.
ALOSO for ratings the more the more money and the lower IQ's reproduce faster than the higher IQ's

The Educational System ////// Are these the brainwashers of the lower IQ's to bring them more money?
The more money that comes into the education system can come bringing higher taxes on the ones with the money to bring that same money down to the lower IQ's who then cannot make good decisions with the money so then crooks can gain that same money. does the Education system vote to bring money from the rich to the lowest iQ's .. YES.. it seems to be THIS WAY..

Just PLAIN CROOKS//// The higher the IQ's that less that crooks can fool them and these higher has the most money...So these plain crooks would want higher taxes on the rich and middle class to go to the lower IQ's.. Then these lower IQ's can get fooled and the plain crooks takes the money from the producers of wealth.... BUT this then destroys the nation long term

SINCE humans are designed to copy success and since the younger ones are less wise and LIBERAL and as they gain more experience they become conservatives we can see the future with liberal nations that allows the lower IQ's so much freedom and to vote will fall into misery...

WE can see all the dominoes falling today to stop this harm of liberalism and we can see how soon there will be a wisdom test for voters to never bring liberalism again

Translation:
I think I R SMART and PPL that think unlike me are teh dumbz!

Translation:
I think I R SMART and PPL that think unlike me are teh dumbz!

Nope i don't know if i could pass a very high logically thinking ability to vote.. but i do know that is what all of us must follow for success

Nope i don't know if i could pass a very high logically thinking ability to vote.. but i do know that is what all of us must follow for success

You say you're logical, smart and above board.

Logic would dictate to properly convey your ideas you need to communicate clearly with your intended audience. Wisdom would inform you that your command of English grammar and structure is quite poor. Thus you ignore logic and lack wisdom, leading one to conclude that you would actually fall into the group you deride as being in capable of voting based on intellectual prowess and use of logic.

Congratulations,

You are ineligible to vote based on your own stated views!

You say you're logical, smart and above board.

Logic would dictate to properly convey your ideas you need to communicate clearly with your intended audience. Wisdom would inform you that your command of English grammar and structure is quite poor. Thus you ignore logic and lack wisdom, leading one to conclude that you would actually fall into the group you deride as being in capable of voting based on intellectual prowess and use of logic.

Congratulations,

You are ineligible to vote based on your own stated views!

Einstein use to horse laugh grammar rememberers thinking they were wise out of the building ... he knew the difference in memory intellect and logic intellect and what each does...... parrots can copy but cannot understand.. getting many degrees can be simply copying//// some dirt on gold is still gold

FOLLOW THE MONEY to maybe find who has made low IQ's to feel LESS and be upset to help the crook's money agenda

THE MEDIA gets their money from ratings and buying of their advertisers products... so would the above FIT that agenda?

low IQ's Reproduce the most.. so that checks///////Low IQ's are easier fooled than higher... so that checks////

Running in Lower IQ's also would help their money agenda... and that checks..... so LIBERALISM checks as a big help for the media's money issue.... and now we can see the media is liberal

Now I am totally convinced that this site needs a Crackpot Corner should be right next to the Conspiracies section.

Now I am totally convinced that this site needs a Crackpot Corner should be right next to the Conspiracies section.

How does the MEDIA get their money?

I have to ask...

Is English your first language?

I have to ask...

Is English your first language?

I lay back and type with me toes..... while hot babes pops grapes in me mouth and fans me hair.....

I DO WISE instead of LOOKING WISE like parrots

Back
Top Bottom