• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who or what do you care most about? ROUND 2

From these options, who or what do you care most about?

• My political party or those who share the same values as me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My state

• My continent

• My area of the globe

• Total voters

Jucon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This time I have taken out "Myself" and "My family and friends" and changed/added a few to spark further discussion. Obviously everyone cares about those two things a lot.

Who or what do you care most about? And state why you voted the way you did.

Last edited:
My country.

I didn’t choose “my state” because I can’t say I hold my state above others in my mind, I really consider it part of a whole.

I guess I view my country (or rather, its citizens, which in my mind is the same thing) as a sort of extended family (like, 5th cousins or something), so it tops the list.

Second would be our allies, and if I use the same analogy, “friends of the family” would work, or something.

Third would be the rest of the world.

4th would be the whole “planet/ecosystem”. If necessary, I would accept losing the planet or part of the ecosystem to save those I hold above it.

Would be painful, however, as it’s a damned beautiful place.

And, of course, part of maintaining the first 3 is keeping the local ecosystem in at least moderately proper shape. I think.

My tribe/clan
My clan because I see it as an integral part of my identity and culture. I would help preserve it so it continues.
I view it as an extended family almost.

Edit: Forgot the stating part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom