• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who On the Site Would You Elect US President?

Billo_Really said:
Yes, but are they reasonable? Questions or Comments?

Reasonable is such a...lofty goal. What's wrong with interesting?

Originally posted by teacher:
You are as intelligent as you are handsome.
I've lost all respect for you.

I guess that my mock campaign advertisements just aren't "basement" enough. ;)

Billo_Really said:
Isn't it enough that I pay omage to your infinite wisdom with every post (see quote under avatar)?

Well its about time godamit. :lol: I was beginning to wonder if you were forgetting about me. Now I know you really truly care. :2wave:

Originally posted by SKILMATIC:
Well its about time godamit. I was beginning to wonder if you were forgetting about me. Now I know you really truly care
I don't know about truly caring, but I am Really!

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Reasonable is such a...lofty goal. What's wrong with interesting?
Interesting's good. I guess. I kinda had my hopes on reasonable. But if interesting is all your willing to give me, I'll take it. I guess. You're so mean to me.

Policy statement.

I will legalize slapping people for being stupid.

Alcohol consumption while playing with fireworks will be encouraged.

Gay marriage will be legalized, though there will be a fine for men kissing within my view.

No fine for women kissing.

Camp David renamed to "Single horny womens retreat".

Instead of White house, I will be spending most of my time at S.H.W.R.

I will create a ministry of funny walks.

The forms of capitol punishment will be changed to a firing line. Family members of the victims of the condemned may participate in the firing line. Others may be included by winning a national lottery.

Congress shall wear wigs and talk in a fake British accent.

teacher said:
Policy statement.

Gay marriage will be legalized, though there will be a fine for men kissing within my view.

The forms of capitol punishment will be changed to a firing line. Family members of the victims of the condemned may participate in the firing line. Others may be included by winning a national lottery.

I'm sorry. As first lady, I have to draw the line at the re-naming of Camp David. There will be no "Clinton incidents" in MY white house.

teacher said:
opps..........

No hard feelings. As long as we're on the same page about slutty girls running around. By the way. I prefer platinum settings. Yellow gold's not my thing.

Oh, I should probably mention that I want it to be a meat-free white house. That's okay too right?

teacher said:
Policy statement.

I think the first point does it for me.

No gay marriage unless its a man and 2 females. lol

Single horny womes retreat will be mandatory every weekend . Need to work on making up for the population loss in WW2.

Also I would spend most of my time populating the earth to build my own home grown army. :lol:

SKILMATIC said:
I think the first point does it for me.

No gay marriage unless its a man and 2 females. lol

Single horny womes retreat will be mandatory every weekend . Need to work on making up for the population loss in WW2.

Also I would spend most of my time populating the earth to build my own home grown army. :lol:
You forgot the biggest thing about you becoming President....

You'd finally be able to get Gunny's leash off of your neck....:2wave:

You forgot the biggest thing about you becoming President....

You'd finally be able to get Gunny's leash off of your neck....

Huh? How does he have a leash on my neck? I thought it was around my hand? :rofl

Let's not forget about endorsements. I think I have Skils for my slapping the stupid pledge. Now, Canuck, who would get your vote for President?

Attachments

• My guys 076.JPG
    My guys 076.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom