• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Needs An Army/Military To Defeat The U.S.?

So did I (LOL:roll:)

Nope...you couldnt even clarify your untranslatable sentences, you just used them to backpeddle.

My first degree was in environmental education and I taught in and outside of schools, created curricula, lesson plans, etc.

(Btw, you used the wrong form of 'you are' ha ha ha...I never correct that stuff but since you are asking about teaching credentials :lamo )

Nope...you couldnt even clarify your untranslatable sentences, you just used them to backpeddle.

Nope, I never noticed. I find very few who can debate me now

I think you just make out things to more than what really is... (Or something like that)

Just some friendly advice

Look at what this manufactured(Hysteria) virus crisis is doing to us?

Yeah, the Cult of Donnie Dirtbag prove to be all the enemies this country needs spreading bull**** like that.

I mean, this is global. Our media isn't powerful enough to cause the world to react, nor our public officials so "official" as to freak out the world. Well I mean, Trump does his best to cause great concern and worry across the globe. But still, this is a global response. And there is reason to be concerned, look at Italy.

So I cannot claim this is some manufactured hoax. It's too wide spread. I do think that there is overreaction, but that's mostly people doing that and it's not confined to just the US. It's fundamentally rooted in the fact that humans are apes, and collectively we act like it.

I mean, this is global.

well sure.. It started in China?
. It's fundamentally rooted in the fact that humans

Sure, that "Human nature" kind of thing

It's pretty useless to debate a rock.

No, it's just I debated some good ones over the years and that I'm also an Armature Historian

Nothing special about me other that I'm self educated. I wanted to know where we went wrong

So did I (LOL:roll:)

My first degree was in environmental education and I taught in and outside of schools, created curricula, lesson plans, etc.

(Btw, you used the wrong form of 'you are' ha ha ha...I never correct that stuff but since you are asking about teaching credentials :lamo )

Nope, I never noticed. I find very few who can debate me now

I think you just make out things to more than what really is... (Or something like that)

Just some friendly advice

LMAO! Thank you! Yes...whether intentional or incompetence...posting things that are untranslatable does enable you to pretend you are some 'great debator.' I'm glad you have surfaced this for general viewing. (LOL :roll:)

:doh

well sure.. It started in China?

Sure, that "Human nature" kind of thing

Yes, so this is not manufactured. Not by the media, not by our officials for whatever nefarious plans they may have. This is a reaction, it can certainly be argued to be an overreaction in many ways, to a pandemic that is sweeping the globe.

LMAO! Thank you! Yes...whether intentional or incompetence...posting things that are untranslatable does enable you to pretend you are some 'great debator.' I'm glad you have surfaced this for general viewing. (LOL :roll:)

Well, I did pretty good against ya in the education thread

Especially when ya learned just how poor our education system really is

Yes, so this is not manufactured. Not by the media, not by our officials for whatever nefarious plans they may have. This is a reaction, it can certainly be argued to be an overreaction in many ways, to a pandemic that is sweeping the globe.
Yes, so this is not manufactured.

Manufactured hysteria

This is a reaction

see above

Well, I did pretty good against ya in the education thread

Especially when ya learned just how poor our education system really is

This again? Good lord, just see post 231.

It'll save me alot of typing.

This again? Good lord, just see post 231.

It'll save me alot of typing.

Yeah, and you were a part of this poor education system were you not?

I mean, this is global. Our media isn't powerful enough to cause the world to react, nor our public officials so "official" as to freak out the world. Well I mean, Trump does his best to cause great concern and worry across the globe. But still, this is a global response. And there is reason to be concerned, look at Italy.

So I cannot claim this is some manufactured hoax. It's too wide spread. I do think that there is overreaction, but that's mostly people doing that and it's not confined to just the US. It's fundamentally rooted in the fact that humans are apes, and collectively we act like it.

It's noble of you to actually try to respond rationally to this ilk but it's a quixotic task. Rationality and fact have no value in the Cult of Donnie Dirtbag.

Manufactured hysteria

No, not at all. Too universal, too wide spread to be some form of Media manufactured hysteria. It's pandemic hysterics, nominal reactions to something that's killing off Italy as we speak. Italy is seeing like a 10% mortality rate, that's decimation. By the definition of decimate. This isn't pretend, it's not make believe, it's not a manufactured hysteria to sell the world on fear of a pandemic that doesn't exist.

The "this is manufactured" blah blah blah is not only a dishonest argument, it's a dangerous one too. I'd prefer to not be the next Italy, and we can prevent that by taking this seriously.

No, not at all. Too universal, too wide spread to be some form of Media manufactured hysteria. It's pandemic hysterics, nominal reactions to something that's killing off Italy as we speak. Italy is seeing like a 10% mortality rate, that's decimation. By the definition of decimate. This isn't pretend, it's not make believe, it's not a manufactured hysteria to sell the world on fear of a pandemic that doesn't exist.

The "this is manufactured" blah blah blah is not only a dishonest argument, it's a dangerous one too. I'd prefer to not be the next Italy, and we can prevent that by taking this seriously.

No, not at all. Too universal, too wide

I was talking about these United Americans states since the OP
Italy is seeing like a 10% mortality rate,

Perhaps it because their population is so old(their own doing)?

No, it's just I debated some good ones over the years and that I'm also an Armature Historian

Nothing special about me other that I'm self educated. I wanted to know where we went wrong

A self-educated "Armature" historian. That explains you. And now I'm :lamo at you even more. Please keep giving us this comedy act. We all need a laugh at this time.

A self-educated "Armature" historian. That explains you. Now I'm :lamo at you even more.

Question for ya?

What is the date of the official end to our American revolution

Every American should know that right?

Don't go and google it now(LOL)

Look at what this manufactured(Hysteria) virus crisis is doing to us?

What's your primary source for the manufactured bull**** you're shovelling so vigorously? Or, is it your own product?

Yeah, and you were a part of this poor education system were you not?

What poor education system? See...you just didnt understand the discussion at all and thus, your incomprehensible responses.

Which you seem happy to continue. (LOL :roll:)

Damn those stupid Italians, getting old! What's wrong with them?

Question for ya?

What is the date of the official end to our American revolution

Every American should know that right?

Don't go and google it now(LOL)

Is this a game you play that you think makes you look intelligent? I do know that it wasn't Cornwallis's surrender at Yorktown if you're hoping I'd pick that. I do like that you're reduced to playing guessing games to try to impress us so you make yourself more ridiculous with each desperately weak comeback. It's beyond pitiful that you're so desperate to prove you're smart that you use the dumbest imaginable way to show it and, thereby, prove the exact opposite.

Last edited:
What poor education system? See...you just didnt understand the discussion at all and thus, your incomprehensible responses.

Which you seem happy to continue. (LOL :roll:)

This guy looks up things in a desperate effort to play gotcha so he can tell himself he's "smart." Pathetic.

I was talking about these United Americans states since the OP

It doesn't matter if you're just talking the US because this isn't limited to the US. If this were manufactured then it would indeed be limited to the US. The fact that it is not limited to the US is proof that this is not some media manufactured hysteria. Perchance people just don't want to be decimated by a virus.

This guy looks up things in a desperate effort to play gotcha so he can tell himself he's "smart." Pathetic.

His last one was just so sig-worthy it bumped a topical one from The Donald.

His last one was just so sig-worthy it bumped a topical one from The Donald.

I picture him with a stack of Trivial Pursuits cards next to his computer so he's always ready.

Back
Top Bottom