• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Needs An Army/Military To Defeat The U.S.?

Luther

Another California Refugee
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Look at what this manufactured(Hysteria) virus crisis is doing to us?

You need to open your eyes and look around

And quit listening to sean and rush and the faux news boys and girls

Huh?

Do you have me wired tapped or something?

I don't even get Fox news or listen to those clowns

A trolling post.

A trolling post.

Oh yes

Troll: A word commonly used by someone unwilling or cannot debate(Scapegoat)

You're blowing smoke Bluesmoke

Anyone who thinks this virus is a hoax or manufactured by Democrats is a complete and total moron. Don't be one of those people.

I encourage you to actively expose yourself to the virus to prove to us all how fake it is.

Instead, we should all just close our minds and believe whatever the likes of MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, Bloomberg, PBS...(the list goes on)...tell us about what is going on. Right?

Almost 3000 people have died in Italy so far. I don’t think they believe this crisis is manufactured

Almost 3000 people have died in Italy so far. I don’t think they believe this crisis is manufactured

And their total population is what?

Idaho?

He's probably a lot further Right than Sean and Rush...if you can even imagine that.

Idaho?

He's probably a lot further Right than Sean and Rush...if you can even imagine that.

Yep, those guys couldn't even hold my Rightwing Jockstrap(LOL)

Anyone who thinks this virus is a hoax or manufactured by Democrats is a complete and total moron. Don't be one of those people.

I encourage you to actively expose yourself to the virus to prove to us all how fake it is.

Anyone who thinks the Dems, Trump haters and the media are not using this virus to create a hoax about the way our President and his administration are handling this crisis is a complete and total moron. Don't be one of those people.

I encourage you to actively expose yourself to the virus to prove to us all how badly the Trump administration is handling the crisis.

Anyone who thinks the Dems, Trump haters and the media are not using this virus to create a hoax about the way our President and his administration are handling this crisis is a complete and total moron. Don't be one of those people.

I encourage you to actively expose yourself to the virus to prove to us all how badly the Trump administration is handling the crisis.

Here is the thing, people on both sides of the aisle will and are attempting to use this for political advantage. The problem for Trump and the GOP is the people can see the REAL inaction and the results. No amount of spin can contain the results people are seeing with their own eyes.

There are more than 8,000 alcohol related deaths in the US EACH MONTH but you don't see leftist media pundits going berserk over those preventable deaths. We live in a modern world where little things cause big panics and big things make no ripples at all.

Any National Military, since the advent of asymmetrical, high-tech, warfare techniques, in the Vietnam War, has many different departments and divisions dedicated to things like: satellite warfare, propaganda, infiltration, subversion, chemical warfare, and..... Germ Warfare.

Are you absolutely certain this isn't a Chinese military action?

I think it is very unlikely... but not beyond possibility.

And no one thought Japan would launch a surprise bombing attack on Pearl either.

Have you noted the Death Rate of Corona-19, the Commie Virus, is much lower than the Death-Rates just about anywhere else?

Coronavirus Dashboard

Stats_Corona-19_3-19-2020.jpg

Which translates to:

Coronavirus Dashboard

Formula: (Deceased / (Deceased + Recovered)) * 100 = PerCentia Death Rate of Resolved Cases

01] China 4.4%
02] Italy 43.5%
03] Iran 16.6%
04] Spain 37.1%
05] Germany 21.1%
06] U.S. 95.0%
07] France 30.5%
08] S.Korea 4.5%
09] Switzerland 89.2%
10] United Kingdom 61.5%
11] Netherlands 96.7%
12] Austria 40.0%
13] Norway 100.0%
14] Belgium 31.1%
15] Sweden 38.5%
16] Denmark 80.0%
17] Japan 14.3%
18] Malaysia 2.6%
19] Canada 42.9%
20] Australia 18.2%

The Death-Rate by nation is all over. But China is among the lowest.

Now part of this is due to sampling errors for the very last nations to start to have deaths.

Part of this is due to the U.S. getting faulty test kits, and not doing much testing at all until recently.

In the cases of Norway and the Netherlands, this is clearly due simply to sampling size error.

Part of this is due to the first nation to get Corona-19 is China, so allot of their critical cases have now had time enough to resolve into recovery. Other nations still have many cases which are not light cases, but may, given more time resolve into recovery.

There is good reasons to think that the high rates in some locations may be due to mutation of the Type A seen first in China.

America has 9176 cases now, and it is growing exponentially! We currently show a 95% death rate. If we never got another case, but the death rate continues, we stand to lose 8.5K people!

We ALL got very excited when we lost 3K people on 911 due to a Surprise Attack using unconventional weapons.

OR... there were alternate versions released in other nations. Were they the enemies of China, or the enemies that hired China to perform a "Hit"?

Again, it is Unlikely, but not beyond possibility.

-

Last edited:
Here is the thing, people on both sides of the aisle will and are attempting to use this for political advantage. The problem for Trump and the GOP is the people can see the REAL inaction and the results. No amount of spin can contain the results people are seeing with their own eyes.
No amount of spin can contain the results people are seeing with their own eyes

Are these "people" apart of the people Tex?

Just asking

If we exclude old people and compromised immune systems, the flu only killed like 6 people that winter.

And I don't trust statnews.com

And how's it looking now with that way of thinking with this pandemic here and right now?

Are these "people" apart of the people Tex?

Just asking

Yep, they don't know crap about history... Unfortunately for the president and the GOP they are LIVING the history being written right now...

And how's it looking now with that way of thinking with this pandemic here and right now?

I believe my way of thinking is important. First, we should recognize the moronic nature of claiming old people should be excluded. Second, we should reject sources such as statnews.com.

I see no flaw.

I know you thought you were being clever but that makes no sense. I know the virus is real and not a hoax, so why would I intentionally infect myself and how would me doing so be on Trump?

Trump supporters are getting dumber and more incoherent by the day.

And their total population is what?

It does not matter. They are on lockdown and 3000 people have died. I wonder how many people would have died if they did not lock down.

Back
Top Bottom