• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Leaked SCOTUS Docs? (Was It the N00b?)

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hardly anybody in the entire US Supreme Court apparatus has access to the deliberation documents. Each justice on the court has 4 clerks, who share access with the justice themselves.

But there's been a recent addition to the bench - a political appointee with very few credentials to her name. She's never even published any actual judicial philosophy or opinions.

Her entire deposition in front of the Senate committee during her nomination process consisted of saying "I don't know" again and again and again.
When she was asked what a woman is, she likewise responded "I don't know" on that too.
Without any published history of judicial thought on her part, I was wondering what her opinions would be on this RoeV.Wade issue.
What important arguments would be put forth by this person who's never had any record at all on putting forth significant arguments.
Is she even capable of putting forth arguments?

But maybe she's there in that institution to express her opinions in a different way -- the only way she knows how -- by sharing the private contents of the deliberation among the justices with the outside world.

Strange things have now started happening ever since the N00b arrived. Documents have been leaked -- the kind of documents that are very private and under lock and key.
This is the first time the United States Supreme Court has ever had such a scandal like this. It's the first time things have fallen to this new low.
I'm wondering whether the N00b was the one who leaked the RoeV.Wade deliberations, and whether she'll be found out over it.

here's been a recent addition to the bench - a political appointee with very few credentials to her name.

And the person citing whatever happened says the left-lean is bad no matter what.

There's now ten Justices on the Supreme Court?

Dammit, Biden really is "packing the court"!

Hardly anybody in the entire US Supreme Court apparatus has access to the deliberation documents. Each justice on the court has 4 clerks, who share access with the justice themselves.

But there's been a recent addition to the bench - a political appointee with very few credentials to her name. She's never even published any actual judicial philosophy or opinions.

Her entire deposition in front of the Senate committee during her nomination process consisted of saying "I don't know" again and again and again.
When she was asked what a woman is, she likewise responded "I don't know" on that too.
Without any published history of judicial thought on her part, I was wondering what her opinions would be on this RoeV.Wade issue.
What important arguments would be put forth by this person who's never had any record at all on putting forth significant arguments.

But maybe she's there in that institution to express her opinions in a different way -- the only way she knows how -- by sharing the private contents of the deliberation among the justices with the outside world.

Strange things have now started happening ever since the N00b arrived. Documents have been leaked -- the kind of documents that are very private and under lock and key.
This is the first time the United States Supreme Court has ever had such a scandal like this. It's the first time things have fallen to this new low.
I'm wondering whether the N00b was the one who leaked the RoeV.Wade deliberations, and whether she'll be found out over it.
Yeah lie about the black chick. Is she even seated yet? What a dumb ****ing thread.

That's a lot of ignorance. A whole lot. Written like a truly bored person would.

Well, you conservatives certainly have imaginations, I'll give you that. Maybe you should write young adult novels and stay out of politics.

Meanwhile, back in reality, Jackson is not listed on the face of the document as an addressee and will not be joining any of the opinions as she will not be seated until after this term concludes. Therefore there is no reason for her to have been provided the draft.

Last edited:
Well, you conservatives certainly have imaginations, I'll give you that. Maybe you should write young adult novels and stay out of politics.

Or run for governor of GA. ;)

Embarrassingly stupid and dishonest.

Hell, I had to read the other responses to realize you weren't talking about Amy Coney Barrett, the least qualified judge on the Supreme Court according to the American Bar Association, who rated her unqualified. Still haven't figured out what "N00b" is.:unsure:

Confidentially, I heard it was Ginni Thomas, but don't tell anybody.:rolleyes:

Was going to post and then realized what the inference was. I've seen some lame threads but this takes the cake. Mind you it did serve a purpose, I know now to ignore your posts.

"She" isn't even on SCOTUS yet. She will not be sworn in until they get back from their summer break in October.

The ignorance burns, truly. How stupid does one have to be to start a thread with this?

Seems more likely that it was Ginni Thomas.

Republicans sure had their talking points lined up in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom