• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Killed More? Stalin, Mao or Hitler?

Who Killed More?

• Total voters
are you kidding me??? Americans who wanted "little government" utterly destroyed Japanese and German cities with NO REGARD. Dortmund, Dresden, Nagasaki, etc. ALL DESTROYED with 500k dead. In 1776, these revolutionaries butchered their fellow colonists and made 300k leave for England or Canada. Liberal revolts in Spain led to anti-clerical repression and liberal revolts in Austria led to massacres by the Magrys

But sure, the big scary "gubberment" is the problem:rolleyes:
The first case of massive and extensive democide was during the Philippine War, which the United States fought to takeover the Philippines from a newly independent Filipino government and pro-independence guerrilla forces (lines 47 to 89). With the approval, if not under the command of their officers, American soldiers widely used torture, and often shot their prisoners and surrendering guerrillas. Moreover, as a military strategy American forces laid waste to inhabited areas of guerrilla infested island areas, destroying villages and killing many civilians in the process. Surviving civilians were often driven into camps or controlled villages, where conditions deteriorated such that many died from hunger and disease (e.g., line 61).

The United States committed its greatest democide during the Second World War. This was in the indiscriminate area bombing of German and Japanese cities, including Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Not all American strategic bombing was of this type. Early in the war the American Air Force concentrated on precision bombing of both Germany and Japan. But as the war progressed British pressure and American bomber losses in such bombing persuaded the Americans to join the British in broadly targeting the center of urban areas. Regarding Japan, the apparent lack of success of precision bombing led to the assumption of command over the bombing by General Curtis Lemay, who was disposed to massive area bombing of Japanese cities. The bloody aftermath of this inhuman and barbarous form of warfare I lay out in the table (lines 100 to 226).

STATISTICS OF DEMOCIDE Lots of info in that link covering most all of the democides occurring worldwide since 1900.

Winston Churchill IS OUR HERO, DEATH TO THE HORDE, DEATH TO THE BARBARISM !

Winston Churchill did a lot of really shitty stuff.

He also, wisely, saw that Hitler was a far greater threat to the REAL “liberal order”.

The first case of massive and extensive democide was during the Philippine War, which the United States fought to takeover the Philippines from a newly independent Filipino government and pro-independence guerrilla forces (lines 47 to 89). With the approval, if not under the command of their officers, American soldiers widely used torture, and often shot their prisoners and surrendering guerrillas. Moreover, as a military strategy American forces laid waste to inhabited areas of guerrilla infested island areas, destroying villages and killing many civilians in the process. Surviving civilians were often driven into camps or controlled villages, where conditions deteriorated such that many died from hunger and disease (e.g., line 61).

The United States committed its greatest democide during the Second World War. This was in the indiscriminate area bombing of German and Japanese cities, including Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Not all American strategic bombing was of this type. Early in the war the American Air Force concentrated on precision bombing of both Germany and Japan. But as the war progressed British pressure and American bomber losses in such bombing persuaded the Americans to join the British in broadly targeting the center of urban areas. Regarding Japan, the apparent lack of success of precision bombing led to the assumption of command over the bombing by General Curtis Lemay, who was disposed to massive area bombing of Japanese cities. The bloody aftermath of this inhuman and barbarous form of warfare I lay out in the table (lines 100 to 226).

STATISTICS OF DEMOCIDE Lots of info in that link covering most all of the democides occurring worldwide since 1900.
yellow terror

Winston Churchill did a lot of really s
RT.ru- Marxist -Indian propaganda, he did necessary things, you know well that my families ended up in the GULAG slave Moscow empire for long 50 years as a result of his politic , I supposed to jump first on Churchill but I know he didn´t have much choice

RT.ru- Marxist -Indian propaganda, he did necessary things, you know well that my families ended up in the GULAG slave Moscow empire for long 50 years as a result of his politic , I supposed to jump first on Churchill but I know he didn´t have much choice

Nope, historical facts. NOBODY was willing to start a Third World War when the second one wasn’t eve over yet, and anyone who tried would be lucky to only get kicked out of office by their enraged people.

Likewise, no amount of squirming can change the fact that Churchill did a lot of shitty stuff. Hysterical shrieks of “Indian propaganda” without the slightest shred of evidence to support said claims are dumb

Why does this matter? They were all horrible self-serving tyrants who killed a whole lot of people.

Why does this matter? They were all horrible self-serving tyrants who killed a whole lot of people.
its matter a lot , people like Tigerace117 suggests that koba was not that bad...

and

For Russians, Stalin is the 'most outstanding' figure in world ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › news › 2017/06/26

1654968750906.png

26 Jun 2017 — MOSCOW — More Russians consider Joseph Stalin the “most outstanding person” in world history than any other leader, according to a poll ...

1654968778418.png

its matter a lot , people like Tigerace117 suggests that koba was not that bad...

and

For Russians, Stalin is the 'most outstanding' figure in world ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › news › 2017/06/26

View attachment 67395979

26 Jun 2017 — MOSCOW — More Russians consider Joseph Stalin the “most outstanding person” in world history than any other leader, according to a poll ...

View attachment 67395980

Gee bud, I’ll wait for you to provide any evidence of me claiming that….as opposed to pointing out the fact that Hitler was far, far worse.

Who Killed More? Sralin, Mao or Hitler?

Stalin: "a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic,""
Actually I hate to burst all your bubbles here but america is responsible for the most deaths.

Those three guys between them only account at a generous 90,000,000 between them.

But it was america, specifically, Albert Gitchell, an army cook at Camp Funston in Kansas,

The 1918 influenza pandemic, also known by the misnomer Spanish flu or as the Great Influenza epidemic, was an exceptionally deadly global influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus. The earliest documented case was March 1918 in Kansas, United States, with further cases recorded in France, Germany and the United Kingdom in April. Two years later, nearly a third of the global population, or an estimated 500 million people, had been infected in four successive waves. Estimates of deaths range from 17 million to 50 million, and possibly as high as 100 million, making it the second deadliest pandemic in human history after the Black Death bubonic plague of 1346–1353.

To this very day army cooks still carry the shame.

Gee bud, I’ll wait for you to provide any evidence of me claiming that….as opposed to pointing out the fact that Hitler was far, far worse.
well, we must admit the fact that this first time when you behave like a westerner not like a RT .ru popogandacondom. its a very firs time when you posts look like a historical discussion

well, we must admit the fact that this first time when you behave like a westerner not like a RT .ru popogandacondom. its a very firs time when you posts look like a historical discussion

So in other words you’ve got absolutely NOTHING.....as usual.

Without mao it would be chinese children children making your nike shoes and paid enough just to eat for the day. Instead of indian children.

Uh....I hate to break it to you but China is still full of sweatshops even today.

Without Mao tens of millions of innocent people would still be alive.

Uh....I hate to break it to you but China is still full of sweatshops even today.

Without Mao tens of millions of innocent people would still be alive.
Yes, I am sure japan would have treated the chinese with great care if they had won. And the europeans who were forcing opium on china for silver were very concerned about the life a china man. One only has to look at the treatment of the chinese who built the american train lines and were left to scrape the tails of gold left behind by white miners.

We can go tit for tat like this all day. Waste of effort when really no one side is any better than the other when it comes to being an empire.

Yes, I am sure japan would have treated the chinese with great care if they had won. And the europeans who were forcing opium on china for silver were very concerned about the life a china man. One only has to look at the treatment of the chinese who built the american train lines and were left to scrape the tails of gold left behind by white miners.

We can go tit for tat like this all day. Waste of effort when really no one side is any better than the other when it comes to being an empire.

Except, of course, for the fact that the KMT was the one doing the bulk of the fighting and dying against Imperial Japan. Mao played a role, of course, but contrary to what CPC propaganda and the last decade or so of Chinese films would have you believe it was the ROC which bore the brunt of the Japanese offensives.

Furthermore, howling “but Imperial Japan” doesn’t change the fact that A) Mao still was responsible for the deaths of millions of people and B) considering how utterly unhinged Japan’s plans were, assuming that without Mao they would have somehow won is laughable.

Hate to break it to you but “the treatment of Chinese miners in California” isn’t even remotely as bad as the way the CPC has abused the people of China over the years, as shown, once again, by the tens of millions of corpses the CPC’s policies have produced.

Except no, there is no equivalence between the PRC and US, and trying to pretend there is is laughably ignorant.

4:18 Fun fact: The smiling man who appears by Stalin's side is Nikolai Yezhov, a NKVD agent responsible for a great amount of mass arrests, tortures and executions under Stalin's orders. However, Stalin accused him in 1938 of leading anti-Soviet activities and forced the agent to make a false confession, being executed two years later. He was then removed from the picture we can see in the video, making it seem like he was never there. Good converge of history that often isn't taught in public US schools

Back
Top Bottom