• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who killed Jesus?

Jesus did exsist, in many records of historians, and even in Roman records of crucifiction have recorded that they crucifed a man named Jesus.

Also, it is most definatly the Romans who had killed Jesus, the jewish leadership had influence on the decision however.
Think of it like this, in America, you have your state laws...but you also have to follow the federal laws. It was the same way, the Romans let the jews govern themselves for the most part, but they couldn't kill anybody...so they had to go to the Romans to have permission to kill somebody.

teenonfire4him77 said:
Jesus did exsist, in many records of historians, and even in Roman records of crucifiction have recorded that they crucifed a man named Jesus.

Also, it is most definatly the Romans who had killed Jesus, the jewish leadership had influence on the decision however.
Think of it like this, in America, you have your state laws...but you also have to follow the federal laws. It was the same way, the Romans let the jews govern themselves for the most part, but they couldn't kill anybody...so they had to go to the Romans to have permission to kill somebody.

No he didn`t:read the site.
If AFTER READING THE SITE you still maintain that he existed then prove it!
Start by stating the sources. It is simply just not good enough to state "in many records of historians".
Do you also maintain that this fictional character is also the "son of god"?

Yeah, the sites all nice and dandy.
Did you know that in 2000 they found an oussary that the inscription said in aremaic 'James, son of Joseph, Brother of Jesus'...this box was proven to be from the Jeruselem era...and dates back to the same century.

And yes i do KNOW he is the son of God, why do you spend so much time trying to disprove the exsistence of Jesus? every try to find ways for proof of his exsistence? what are you afraid of? One site is not proof on whether or not he exsisted.
You can give me all the proof in the world, but it wont sway me...because i serve a living God.
Read 'Case For Christ' Written by Lee Strobel...who was an atheist looking for answers for the Jesus of History, and the Jesus of Faith...tehre are also many books like this in the Christian section of book stores (borders, barnes and nobles..etc)

Originally posted by teenonfireforhim77

You are indeed correct, records do exist that the Romans crucified a chap named Jesus. But that does not prove in any way, shape or form, that he was "divine."

kal-el said:
You are indeed correct, records do exist that the Romans crucified a chap named Jesus. But that does not prove in any way, shape or form, that he was "divine."
If you had read the post i responded too...you would see that I said that in reference to his exsistence, not his divinity.

teenonfire4him77 said:
If you had read the post i responded too...you would see that I said that in reference to his exsistence, not his divinity.

I have read every post on this tread, and I did see where you sourced his existance, but nothing was said about his divinity?:smile:

Start by stating the sources. It is simply just not good enough to state "in many records of historians".

You will beleive anything hitler says wont you? So I suppose you are also racist too? Cause the color of your skin has a direct correlation with everything doesnt it?

SKILMATIC said:
You will beleive anything hitler says wont you? So I suppose you are also racist too? Cause the color of your skin has a direct correlation with everything doesnt it?

O man Skilly, you're getting closer to the creationalism vs. evolution thread. Are you ready to post your "factual" evidence yet? We're waiting.

O man Skilly, you're getting closer to the creationalism vs. evolution thread. Are you ready to post your "factual" evidence yet? We're waiting.

Again I have already answered your question on this. If you cant read then thats not my problem. Go back and read the whole thread over.

SKILMATIC said:
Again I have already answered your question on this. If you cant read then thats not my problem. Go back and read the whole thread over.

Yea, you wrote me a litle paragraph or two. You claimed you had "factual" evidence to back creationalism. I, and many others, have yet to see some. All you posted before were opinions.

teenonfire4him77 said:
two history textbooks, one used in high schools and one used in colleges.
the college book is Traditions and Encounters, and the high school book is Streams of Civilization. read chapter 11 of the first one and it holds that Jesus existed, but this is a secular book, written by atheist evolutionists! someone please explain to me how you dont believe Christ existed but want to say Jesus existed, the two are one in the same!

SKILMATIC said:
hows about we return to the original topic instead of starting a scientific debate, this is about history, not science. history still holds that Jesus existed, so the question is, who killed Him?
the answer is, noone! he laid down his own life and He had the power to take it up again! i dont think that people can fathom why He didnt call on the legions of angels that were at His command, shoot i dont understand that one! my life has been devoted to spreading the good news of his story and i dont know why he didnt zap adam and eve when they sinned in the garden, or abraham in either of the times he lied about his wife. the only words that can describe it are mercy and grace. there is a song i learned that goes:
Grace, grace; God's grace.
grace that can pardon and cleanse within!
Grace, grace; God's Grace
Grace that is greater than all my sin!​
His grace is greater than anything that you encounter in your daily life, be it work, school, college, funerals or even death itself. "sin where are your shackles, death where is your sting, Hell, has been defeated, the grave could not hold the King!"

Politiical correctness has influenced this question a lot.Liberal theologians and religious leaders have tried , as much as they could to prevert the Truth of the Gospels.
The Jews of the Time Killed Jesus !!! Thats an absolute fact. The Romans didn't know who Jesus was until they dragged him in front of them.
Pilate was forced by the leaders of the Jewish establishment to kill Jesus .
Also,it was Jewish Temple guards that guarded the Tomb afte the Crucifixion ,not Roman troops.
Lets be clear it was the Jews of the Time that did it,just them.
Some of the lies that liberals have tried to push to explain the Romans doing it are laughable when thought about. My favorite is, That Jesus Christ was plotting the violent over throw of the Roman Empire ! You have to admit thats funny.

Last edited:
Black Sabbath and Marilyn Manson collectively killed Jesus.

The Romans and the Jews may have directly killed Jesus, but it's actually our fault. He died for our sins.

Jeremiah1:5 said:
The Romans and the Jews may have directly killed Jesus, but it's actually our fault. He died for our sins.

Nu Uh, I havent sinned yet.

Yeah, the sites all nice and dandy.

But did you READ it? If so I challenge you to refute its allegations and its interpretation of the source materials! Do you think that you can draw yourself away from talking to jebus long enough to do that?

Did you know that in 2000 they found an oussary that the inscription said in aremaic 'James, son of Joseph, Brother of Jesus'...this box was proven to be from the Jeruselem era...and dates back to the same century.

What does that "prove" if anything? Post me a link!

And yes i do KNOW he is the son of God, why do you spend so much time trying to disprove the exsistence of Jesus? every try to find ways for proof of his exsistence? what are you afraid of? One site is not proof on whether or not he exsisted.

I have already done that and I came to the conclusion eventually that it is a hoax and half of all xtians believe a lie whilst the other half perpetuate a lie-knowingly.It is your role, not mine to prove his existence!

You can give me all the proof in the world, but it wont sway me...because i serve a living God.

So you place your own "spiritual experiences" above empirical evidence? So what does he look like?

Read 'Case For Christ' Written by Lee Strobel...who was an atheist looking for answers for the Jesus of History, and the Jesus of Faith...tehre are also many books like this in the Christian section of book stores (borders, barnes and nobles..etc)[/QUOTE]

I have probably studied your scriptures longer than you have lived. I have explored your god and will have no hand in the perpetuation of a lie. I will honour the gods of MY blood not those of the jews!

kal-el said:

What "records"? State your sources please!

SKILMATIC said:

Your education appears to be sadly lacking.
Hitler did not host that web site:he died 60 years ago!
"Racist"? Define your terms!
It certainly does!:lol:

Jeremiah1:5 said:

"Sin is the transgression of the law" as your scriptures say but I have not transgressed your laws because I do not subordinate myself to them. He is a tribal jewish desert god, not a god of the Aryans. Therefore I conclude that I have committed no "sin".

Aryan Imperium said:
What "records"? State your sources please!

Aryan, I think it is well-known that the Romans did indeed crucify a man by the name of Jesus. If you wanna find out so bad, I would suggest doing a simple google search on it.

kal-el said:
Aryan, I think it is well-known that the Romans did indeed crucify a man by the name of Jesus. If you wanna find out so bad, I would suggest doing a simple google search on it.

"Well known" will not suffice. Prove it! If you expect me to accept your assertion that jewbus existed merely on the grounds of hearsay then you are mistaken.
Give me evidence or shut up!

Back
Top Bottom