• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who killed Jesus?

Chevalier said:
The aryans, my race, are so culturally inferior we need a savior to redeem our corrupt and evil, doomed race. We plundered the greatness of the African, the Native American, the Asian. We had to learn from all of them because our Mein Kamph was proof of our weaknesses and fears, Nietzsche wrote undeniable proof that our intellect is not much above a spiders, and yet you accept the dogmatic inculcating inferiority of lesser creativity and thought. There has not been

We came from Africa, we emerged from the plains of Africa, an afterthought of God's divine creativity and Dante's Divine Comedy should have been written about how the fear filled doctrine/religion of aryan superiority came into being. You and I are children of Lucy, not so distant a relative as you want us to be, as your mythology informs you. End the intellectually stunted drive to segregation, sell the hood and cowl, learn to walk like everyone else, get the nose out of the clouds and embrace your African origins my friend for that is who you and I and every single person on this planet are at our core.

......:rofl

RE : Finster
There is historical Proof that Pilate existed,his wife and Ciaphis . Plus other historical information about the Israel of the time.
There was no conspiracy between the Romans and The Jews. The Jews forced Pilate to do what he didn't want to do.

JOHNYJ said:
There is historical Proof that Pilate existed,his wife and Ciaphis . Plus other historical information about the Israel of the time.
There was no conspiracy between the Romans and The Jews. The Jews forced Pilate to do what he didn't want to do.

Yea, Pilate "washed his hands of it", it was the Roman soliders, who were conditoned by the Rabbis and elders, who are mainly responsible.

JOHNYJ said:

The Jews didn't force Pilate to do anything. He may have been apathetic or indifferent, but if he wanted a Jewish prisoner to live that person lived. Power dynamics don't change, my friend. The case is different in that Pilate responded to Jewish pressure in the way he did, but ultimately Rome is responsible. We read it and see the Sanhedrin alone as responsible because of centuries of anti-Semitism, but the ones in power make the rules and they were Roman centurions not Jewish Temple guards, Roman style execution, not Jewish. If you read the story, Pilate may have been reluctant but he still chose to "throw the switch" or to "not pardon." He left it up to the crowd, even knowing the outcome of mob thinking.

In the end, as a theological truth, we are all ultimately responsible, for in Pilate's and/or Caiphas' shoes we would have done the same thing. As Hebrews 9-10 teaches us, THE sacrifice that would throw open the holy of holies, genuine relationship with God and humanity, was going to be made. Humanity rejected the love of God until Christ's expiation and propitiation of wrath and for sin was effected.

We are only debating this question for two reasos.One for centuries anti-semites used it as an excuse to persecute jews.Two, modern day jews want to be above any criticism for anything. To a great extent in the USA they are because fo their inluence and friends.
Recently this immunity fro criticism was defeated.When reformed jews and their liberal friends tried to destroy the movie " THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST '.Even bringing out their old cocentration camp uniforms, and threats, and hep from liberal protestant and liberal catholic clergy .Didn't work The movie was a fantastic hit .
They are still hopeing to change history in their favor.

kal-el said:
I think it was the Romans, who were directly responsible, but the Jewish establishment had a hand in it as well.
What the hell kind of business is it of yours? Do Jews tell you how to run Indian Reservations? How to handle your internal affairs?

No.

Do I, 300 years later, scream about the fact that Americans also killed a good bunch of Indians or Americans during the civil war, here and there?

No, I don't.

What Jews do is our thing, and what you do is your thing.

Jesus was a Jew. So what we Jews do amongst ourselves is none of your freaking business. The fact that Jews killed him is ridiculous, but even ASSUMING that we did -- it would be none of your freaking business.

I don't scream at you for what Americans did to other Americans in the past 300 years, do I? All the tortures and murders....you know better than I do.

Well, what Jews did to other Jews is not for you demand explanations of. Period.

Binyamin said:
What the hell kind of business is it of yours? Do Jews tell you how to run Indian Reservations? How to handle your internal affairs?

No.

Do I, 300 years later, scream about the fact that Americans also killed a good bunch of Indians or Americans during the civil war, here and there?

No, I don't.

What Jews do is our thing, and what you do is your thing.

Jesus was a Jew. So what we Jews do amongst ourselves is none of your freaking business. The fact that Jews killed him is ridiculous, but even ASSUMING that we did -- it would be none of your freaking business.

I don't scream at you for what Americans did to other Americans in the past 300 years, do I? All the tortures and murders....you know better than I do.

Well, what Jews did to other Jews is not for you demand explanations of. Period.

Wow, relax buddy. First off, did you wet the bed or something? And yes, Jesus was a Jew among Jews, but I believe it's everyone's business, why should the Jews only be entitled to him?

kal-el said:
Wow, relax buddy. First off, did you wet the bed or something? And yes, Jesus was a Jew among Jews, but I believe it's everyone's business, why should the Jews only be entitled to him?
You can do whatever you want with him, you're just wrong. Just don't go demanding answers about who killed him. You don't see me demanding answers about who shot Martin Luther King.

Binyamin said:
You can do whatever you want with him, you're just wrong. Just don't go demanding answers about who killed him. You don't see me demanding answers about who shot Martin Luther King.

I'm wrong, huh? So I guess you're implying that you're right? Martin Luther King isn't considered the son of man or king of the Jews.They had alot in common, but Martin Luther King dosen't hold a candle to the Christ.

Freiheits Kämpfer said:
The question that needs to be answered before who killed him is the question of whether or not Jesus actually existed.

-FK
There is enough evidence that a man named Yoshua existed. The question is whether he is the Son of G-d.

kal-el said:
I'm wrong, huh? So I guess you're implying that you're right? Martin Luther King isn't considered the son of man or king of the Jews.They had alot in common, but Martin Luther King dosen't hold a candle to the Christ.
Where did I say MLK was the Son of G-d? You should be thanking the people you're attempting to blame for killing him, if he wasn't killed, you wouldn't be saved.

Binyamin said:
Where did I say MLK was the Son of G-d? You should be thanking the people you're attempting to blame for killing him, if he wasn't killed, you wouldn't be saved.

Contrary to what you may believe, he went to the cross willinglly. If the Chief priests and Elders didn't kill him, it's just a matter of time till Pilate or even Caesar himself ordered the killing. He was seen by them as a nuisance and he wanted to overthrow their traditions. If he didn't die, the scriptures wouldn't be fullfilled, and yes, I wouldn't be saved.

kal-el said:
Contrary to what you may believe, he went to the cross willinglly. If the Chief priests and Elders didn't kill him, it's just a matter of time till Pilate or even Caesar himself ordered the killing. He was seen by them as a nuisance and he wanted to overthrow their traditions. If he didn't die, the scriptures wouldn't be fullfilled, and yes, I wouldn't be saved.
Good for you, you know the answer to your own question, so why did you make this thread again?

Binyamin said:
Good for you, you know the answer to your own question, so why did you make this thread again?

Because I wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this topic. One shouldn't except that he is indeed right without analyzing all the information, and/or hearing other's perspectives.

dthmstr254 said:
no i ended up on it because of the messed up IM. you told me yourself.

No, I said it grieves me that we have no foundation for fellowship, but that I do thank you for your time.

kal-el said:
where does it say the Jews are the ones entitled to Him. He died for all of the people of the earth, not just the Jews.

dthmstr254 said:
where does it say the Jews are the ones entitled to Him. He died for all of the people of the earth, not just the Jews.
I don't have to EXPLAIN to you why we did this, or that, or the other thing to Jews. It is an internal Jewish matter, which is why it happens to be NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Jesus was a Jew who chose to live in a Jewish country, subject to its law and customs.

Because if you consider it your business what Jews did to other Jews, then I am expecting explanations from you about what Americans did to other Americans. That would include the wars between the north and the sothern states. After you explain, justify, and defend to me your internal American slaughters, then MAYBE, I will consider explaining to you an internal Jewish matter. But until then, its none of your freaking business.

dthmstr254 said:

That's exactly what I was attempting to say. The Jewish people do not have a monopoly on him. Anyway, if I am not mistaken, I don't think they believe in Jesus anyway.

kal-el said:
That's exactly what I was attempting to say. The Jewish people do not have a monopoly on him. Anyway, if I am not mistaken, I don't think they believe in Jesus anyway.
What I believe doesn't matter... This thread is asking who is responsible for his death. I'm telling you it's not any of your damn business. I don't sit here and demand answers from you asking why you slaughtered millions of indians. I don't need to justify what other Jews do to Jews. Can you justify why Americans raped/pillaged/murdered millions of Native Americans?

Binyamin said:
What I believe doesn't matter... This thread is asking who is responsible for his death. I'm telling you it's not any of your damn business. I don't sit here and demand answers from you asking why you slaughtered millions of indians. I don't need to justify what other Jews do to Jews. Can you justify why Americans raped/pillaged/murdered millions of Native Americans?

Chill out man, it must be that time of the month or something.:smile:

Binyamin said:
i say you need to either chill out or im going to get an admin in on this thread, i am getting sick of these people saying that what their people do is none of our business. obviously it is, or we wouldnt have billions of copies of what your people did floating around the world. now please stop ranting.

dthmstr254 said:
i say you need to either chill out or im going to get an admin in on this thread, i am getting sick of these people saying that what their people do is none of our business. obviously it is, or we wouldnt have billions of copies of what your people did floating around the world. now please stop ranting.
Go ahead and get an administrator. I'm telling you it's not your business what Jews do to other Jews in the same sense it's not my business to demand answers as to why Americans slaughtered Native Americans. If you think it's your business what Jews do to other Jews, then it's obviously my business to demand answers why you killed Native Americans. I don't really care what you think you have billions of, you could have ten billion of them and I wouldn't care.

Yes it is a concern what Jews do to other Jews, what Rwandans do to other Rwandans and what Americans did and do to the poor and disenfranchised, because we are one human family, created by God, redeemed in Christ and drawn together by the presence of the Holy Spirit. This to say, if we do not care what happens in indigenous populations all over the world then we are utterly outside God's plan for humanity.

And besides the killing of Jesus is an event of universal complicity (all of us are to blame), Roman execution and only a handful of Jews (only in ethnicity, not in ethic, practice or religiosity) prodding. The vast majority of Jewish people at the time were very poor, illiterate and just trying to survive a brutal occupation, much like the Palestinians are right now.

Binyamin said:
Go ahead and get an administrator. I'm telling you it's not your business what Jews do to other Jews in the same sense it's not my business to demand answers as to why Americans slaughtered Native Americans. If you think it's your business what Jews do to other Jews, then it's obviously my business to demand answers why you killed Native Americans. I don't really care what you think you have billions of, you could have ten billion of them and I wouldn't care.
billions of Bibles, history books, and websites declare Jesus's execution our business, now if you want to debate, debate. otherwise, get out of this forum. im not here to get evicted by some radical Jew who doesnt want others to talk about his people. last i checked, Americans had freedom of speech, let us exercise it.

dthmstr254 said:
billions of Bibles, history books, and websites declare Jesus's execution our business, now if you want to debate, debate. otherwise, get out of this forum. im not here to get evicted by some radical Jew who doesnt want others to talk about his people. last i checked, Americans had freedom of speech, let us exercise it.
Okay! Let's use it! Why did Americans kill Martin Luther King Jr.? Why did Americans slaughter millions of Native Americans including women and children?

Back
Top Bottom