• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

Deegan said:
You're o.k in my book kid, don't sweat it!;)

You're in mine too. :cheers:

Originally posted by Kelzie
kal-el: Very similar to Donkey in his younger brother-ness.

What the... Kelzie I just read this. You would really place me in the same boat with that immature jackass?

kal-el said:
What the... Kelzie I just read this. You would really place me in the same boat with that immature jackass?

Maybe....what are you going to do about it? :mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
Maybe....what are you going to do about it? :mrgreen:

Kelzie, even you should know that this guy is mentally decrepid. Just look at some of his posts in the religion section. What am I going to do about it, you ask. I really don't have any options. I don't know who is dumber, Donkey, psdtkid, or George Bush.

kal-el said:
Kelzie, even you should know that this guy is mentally decrepid. Just look at some of his posts in the religion section. What am I going to do about it, you ask. I really don't have any options. I don't know who is dumber, Donkey, psdtkid, or George Bush.

Aw, I'm sorry kal. You know I love you. :2wave:

My_name_is_not_Larry said:
My favorite member is M14 shooter, if he is banned AND on my idiot list, he must be cool.

Umm...yeah. About your idiot list. Not so okay with the rules. Comprendez?

kal-el said:

I will make no assertions as to the retardation levels of George Bush. Ptsdkid is a scourge, but harmless because everyone sees him for the crackpot he is. But I like donkey. You do realize that 90% of what he says is to intentionally get a rise out of someone or to just be silly cuz thats his humor right?

I love how he singles a person out and follows them around the forum for a day just ribbing 'em. It makes for an entertaining day of posts when you are "it".

jallman said:
I will make no assertions as to the retardation levels of George Bush. Ptsdkid is a scourge, but harmless because everyone sees him for the crackpot he is. But I like donkey. You do realize that 90% of what he says is to intentionally get a rise out of someone or to just be silly cuz thats his humor right?

I love how he singles a person out and follows them around the forum for a day just ribbing 'em. It makes for an entertaining day of posts when you are "it".
Hmm, that sounds like a fun game. Maybe I should try that... with donkey :2razz:

steen said:
Hmm, that sounds like a fun game. Maybe I should try that... with donkey :2razz:

if you have an agenda for your interactions with him, you are gonna find yourself genuinely frustrated. LOL

Take it as entertainment and let it go...except for those few times he makes a real point...which he does from time to time...and when he does he is pretty intelligent and thoughful.

jallman said:
You do realize that 90% of what he says is to intentionally get a rise out of someone or to just be silly cuz thats his humor right?

Yea, it's not that I don't like the guy, it's just that he doesn't put any thought into what he posts. I'd rather spend my time typing rebuttals to posts that are at least semi-intelligent, not dim-witted articulations.

Yea I never thought about it. I can see what you are talking about. It is kinda funny when you think about it. He constantly proves time and time again how imbecilic he is.:lol:

jallman said:

Oh ****k I fell for it

Kelzie said:
FreeThinker: Abrasive, rude, uncouth. But a fellow runner. :2wave:

I'm going to hunt you down and stone you to death with frozen T-Bone steaks.

I haven't been on this site in months, yet I get an email tellng me that someone posted to this thread? Wha........?

happykat said:
I haven't been on this site in months, yet I get an email tellng me that someone posted to this thread? Wha........?

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom