• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

Kelzie said:
Nobody sucks, okay? Well...except for those of us that do. *cough*

Except for Kelzie.

What?

For the love of god people. It was a joke. :mrgreen:

Seriously tho, I don't know anyone well enough to have a favorite. I guess you'll all have to kiss my butt to fight for number one on my soon-to-be-published list...

So... don't mind me, my pants around my ankles-n-all...

*whistles*

jallman said:
Alright thats it...see, Why I Don't Date Women: Reason Number 143

She left me for another gay guy...and all because of his accent. Damn...just damn.

Gay? Me? Do you know something I don't jallman lol lol. Does gaydar work over the internet?? :smile: Nah unfortunately I don't have enough fashion sense to be gay. :(

Kelzie said:
No sugar, it's okay. He's straight. He's just fulfilling certain needs. One of them is EU citizenship. :mrgreen:

lol I married Garza and all I got was this lousy EU citzenship. loving it. :rofl

Kelzie said:
For the love of god people. It was a joke. Nobody sucks, okay? Well...except for those of us that do. *cough*

Sorry, Kelzie, I did see my name after looking again. Thank You.

Sweet I made Kelzie's list Rock on! :rock :july_4th:

GarzaUK said:
Gay? Me? Do you know something I don't jallman lol lol. Does gaydar work over the internet?? :smile: Nah unfortunately I don't have enough fashion sense to be gay. :(

Oh sorry. But you know, if Kelzie is flirting with you, its not a big leap in logic to assume you were gay. :rofl

George_Washington said:
Navy Pride, that was great that you were in the Navy. You guys are the real heroes.

Thanks George but I am no hero.........I am a lover.......;)

Seriously though George I have Navy friends who were reak heros in the Vietnam conflict.......May they rest in peace........

steen said:
That is also what Kerry did. Quite a bit more involved than going AWOL from the Texas National Guard to bum on a beach

If he did all those heroic things as you claim why does he not release his form 180 as he promised? I think we know.........Kerry is either a war criminal or a perjurer.Take your pick........

Kelzie said:
For the love of god people. It was a joke. Nobody sucks, okay? Well...except for those of us that do. *cough*

.... :wow: .......:waiting:

Navy Pride said:
If he did all those heroic things as you claim why does he not release his form 180 as he promised? I think we know.........Kerry is either a war criminal or a perjurer.Take your pick........
I am amazed that you are now lying so much as to claim that Kerry was not on the swift boats?

steen said:
I am amazed that you are now lying so much as to claim that Kerry was not on the swift boats?

Who said that?:confused:

I said he is not the hero he made himself out to be......

Navy Pride said:
Who said that?:confused:

I said he is not the hero he made himself out to be......

And you certainly can't throw your medals away, and then claim to be a hero, that's hypocrisy. That said, this was a happy thread, and we are now wayyyyyyyy off topic!;)

Deegan said:
And you certainly can't throw your medals away, and then claim to be a hero, that's hypocrisy. That said, this was a happy thread, and we are now wayyyyyyyy off topic!;)

This thread was created (by your's truly) to make people feel good about themselves. Lets keep it that way.

alphieb said:
This thread was created (by your's truly) to make people feel good about themselves. Lets keep it that way.

And you did a fine job, I have thoroughly enjoyed it, kudos to you alphieb.;)

Deegan said:
And you did a fine job, I have thoroughly enjoyed it, kudos to you alphieb.;)

Thank You, I think it brought a lot of joy to people. When I was in high school at slumber parties with 10 or so people we used to sit in a circle and take turns saying positive things about each other. That was such a positive thing to do.

alphieb said:
Thank You, I think it brought a lot of joy to people. When I was in high school at slumber parties with 10 or so people we used to sit in a circle and take turns saying positive things about each other. That was such a positive thing to do.

Thats sooo sweeeet.......

When me and 7 other friends went thru Jump School in GA we use to sing to make us feel good about ourselves too. Especially on the plane.

He was just a cherry trooper and he surely shook with fright
as he checked all his equipment and made sure his pack was tight
He had to sit and listen to the awful engines roar,
"And he ain't gonna jump no more."

GOREY GLORY, WHAT A HELLUVA WAY TO DIE!
AND HE AIN'T GONNA JUMP NO MORE!

"Is everybody happy!" cried the sergeant looking up, Our HERO meekly answered, "Yes" and then they stood him up. He leaped right out into the blast, his static line unhooked,

He counted loud he counted long he waited for the shock. He felt the wind he felt the cold, he felt that awful drop. The silk from his reserve fell out and wrapped about his legs,

The risers wrapped around his neck, connectors cracked his dome, suspension lines were tied in knots around his skinny bones. His canopy became a shroud as he hurtled to the ground,

The days he lived and loved and laughed kept running through his mind, He thought about the girl back home, the one he'd left behind. He thought about the Medics and he wondered what they'd find,

The ambulance was on the spot and jeeps were running wild, The Medics jumped and screamed with glee, rolled up their sleeves and smiled. For it had been a week or so since last a chute had failed,

He hit the ground the sound of "SPLAT!" The blood went spurting high, His comrades were heard to say: "What a helluva way to die!" He lay there rolling around in all the welter of his gore,

There was blood upon the risers, there was brains upon his chute, Intestines were a-danglin' from his Paratrooper's suite. They poured him from his helmet and poured him from his boots,
AND HE AIN'T GONNA JUMP NO MORE!!!

Beautiful streamer please open for me, blue skies above me and no canopy.
I counted 10 thousand, waited too long, reached for my ripcord the handle was gone.

It is amazing how these threads can get off topic and if I contributed to that on this thread it was not intentional and I apologize for doing so......

jallman said:
Oh sorry. But you know, if Kelzie is flirting with you, its not a big leap in logic to assume you were gay. :rofl

Ouch, that hurts. Mostly cause it's true....:mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
Ouch, that hurts. Mostly cause it's true....:mrgreen:

That's ok, Kelzie. We all flirt with people we shouldn't. Sometimes I flirt with this female looking mannequin at the local department store. But then I realize she's like, just a mannequin. It's hard on me, emotionally...

lol

George_Washington said:
That's ok, Kelzie. We all flirt with people we shouldn't. Sometimes I flirt with this female looking mannequin at the local department store. But then I realize she's like, just a mannequin. It's hard on me, emotionally...

lol

:rofl That was a good one.

a little late to this issue but ill still put my 2 cents worth in.
lets see... and its a lot. and if i leave you out, im sorry.
galexrocks, navy pride, alps, alphieb, vgue, cnredd. i'll prob re post in a minute with more that i missed!

George_Washington said:

lol

At least she can't turn you down.:lol:

jallman said:

lol no worries.

Hey Kelzie I didn't know you were a fag hag??? lol lol:smile:

Back
Top Bottom