• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

Kelzie said:
This is my new favorite thread. Warm fuzzy feelings are everywhere!

I'm with ya. Group hug.

:2grouphug

I have been wanting to use that smilie ;)

What.....a......gay.......thread.

How much is the yearbook?

GySgt said:

I take it back. You're not one of my favorites anymore. :nahnah: And I'm not sharing my cupcake with you at lunch!

Honorable Mark:
Trajan Octavian Titus
Navy Pride
FreeThinker
Ptsdkid
George_Washington
GySgt
Vage

Kelzie said:
I take it back. You're not one of my favorites anymore. :nahnah: And I'm not sharing my cupcake with you at lunch!

I was one of your favorites!? Gotta be the cologne....."Stud."

Well I'm man enough to admit I am touched by this thread, I'm even wearing my pink polo shirt as I type this.;)

GySgt said:

Oh deal with it Jarhead..
You know you smiled when you
read what she wrote about you.

Kelzie, Thank you....:2wave:

cherokee said:
Oh deal with it Jarhead..
You know you smiled when you
read what she wrote about you.

Kelzie, Thank you....:2wave:

You have forgotten your training Devil Dog. We don't smile. It hurts.

GySgt said:

I have to admit, your yearbook comment is hilarious. Will you sign my yearbook?

Speaking of which, there was a guy I went to high school with whose mother and brother died in a car accident. He wrote a beautiful poem to them as part of his yearbook picture. We signed each other's yearbooks. I wrote how touched I was by what he wrote about his mother and brother. He told me he thought I had a nice a$$. It was priceless!

Ivan The Terrible said:
Honorable Mark:
Trajan Octavian Titus
Navy Pride
FreeThinker
Ptsdkid
George_Washington
GySgt
Vage

:shock:

:boohoo:

GySgt said:
You have forgotten your training Devil Dog. We don't smile. It hurts.

Thats true.
We smile on the inside.

Outside smiles are for when
you see a napalm for the first time.

cherokee said:
Thats true.
We smile on the inside.

Outside smiles are for when
you see a napalm for the first time.

It takes more muscles to frown, the it does to smile, we promise, we'll not tell a soul.;)

aps said:
I have to admit, your yearbook comment is hilarious. Will you sign my yearbook?

I'd be delighted to be the first one to sign your crack.

GySgt said:
I'd be delighted to be the first one to sign your crack.

What kind of utensil would you be using? :lol:

Deegan said:
It takes more muscles to frown, the it does to smile, we promise, we'll not tell a soul.;)

Well, we are known for physical fitness and muscle training.

aps said:
What kind of utensil would you be using? :lol:

They took our markers away. They weren't washable and we kept ruining our uniforms.

BUT, I just got a new box of crayons issued to me. And not just any crayons.....we got Jumbo Crayons. That's what I'm talking about.

Deegan said:

Frown?
We never frowned.

It takes even less muscles to have a stone cold, expressionless face. ;)

GySgt said:
They took our markers away. They weren't washable and we kept ruining our uniforms. I just got a new box of crayons issued to me. And not just any crayons.....we got Jumbo Crayons. That's what I'm talking about.

Okay. :cool:

*aps exposes buttocks to GySgt*

LOL That is so unlike me! I am one of the most modest people I know. I used to swim for exercise. All the women in the locker room would be running around naked, blowdrying their hair naked, and putting on make-up naked. There I was covering myself up so no one could see my private parts.

aps said:
Okay. :cool:

*aps exposes buttocks to GySgt*

LOL That is so unlike me! I am one of the most modest people I know. I used to swim for exercise. All the women in the locker room would be running around naked, blowdrying their hair naked, and putting on make-up naked. There I was covering myself up so no one could see my private parts.

All I saw was...blah blah...running around naked....blah blah...blowdrying naked...blah...blah.....make-up naked...blah......blah....my private parts.

How distracting.

GySgt said:
All I saw was...blah blah...running around naked....blah blah...blowdrying naked...blah...blah.....make-up naked...blah......blah....my private parts.

How distracting.

LMAO Why do you think I used the word "naked" so much? Remember, as Seinfeld said, there is good naked and bad naked.

Although I can't think of one issue I agree with kelzie on I like her......She is always friendly and polite in our deabtes......

You may not believe this but there are very few liberals in this forum that I dislike........They probably don't feel the same about me though......;)

Navy Pride said:
Although I can't think of one issue I agree with kelzie on I like her......She is always friendly and polite in our deabtes......

You may not believe this but there are very few liberals in this forum that I dislike........They probably don't feel the same about me though......;)

Well said
Squid

just kidding....Some of my best friends were and still are in the Navy.

On leave we always beat the $hit out of eachother. Hell no one else would fight us.

cherokee said:
Well said
Squid

just kidding....Some of my best friends were and still are in the Navy.

On leave we always beat the $hit out of eachother. Hell no one else would fight us.

We use to bitch and moan about our ship and how bad things are onboard there but don't ever let some guy from another ship put our ship down becasue those were "Fighting Words."

Navy Pride said:
We use to bitch and moan about our ship and how bad things are onboard there but don't ever let some guy from another ship put our ship down becasue those were "Fighting Words."

Oh do I remember that!...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing started a fight faster they calling their Ship a "JohnBoat".
That was aways a sure bet.

Well, back in my Navy days, the early 60's thru late 70's, the Marine recruiters stood in line to sign up the Navy's rejects. Looks like the opposite is true now.:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom