• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

alphieb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Who is your favorite member on this site?

Tie...

26 X World Champs & Navy Pride...

Wow, what a tuff question.

How about, who do I miss the most from the past:
Freedom69
Squawker
ShamMol

Kelzie, cnredd, teacher, mixedmedia, and busta I think top the list for me, not in any particular order.

Many good ones already listed, I like the educated, smart females the most, like Bandaidwoman, Tashah, Alphieb, Kelzie, to name a few. Even when I was very young, no matter how "hot" the girl, if she was brainpower deprived, I had no desire to associate with her. Of course, I ended up marrying a smart one (circa 1967) who even had good judgement to go with her brains.
Well, she may have made a small lapse in judgement by marrying me, but that is her problem.....
Male or female, I like intelligent moderates. There is precious little intellect among those who hang out at either end of the political spectrum expecting the "bell curve" to shift in their direction.

I don't see any political value in favoritism........ albeit I realize this is off topic.... it's somewhat like reading the national enquirer.

Originally posted by Galenrox:
damn right
Good. Just don't ask me to say it like I mean it.

alphieb said:
I also think mixedmedia & aps are cool.

Aww shucks. :blushing: Thank you for listing me, alphieb. I like you too (and I like mixedmedia as well). :2wave:

I really like the members of this site, and there are too many to list. I think vague is doing an excellent job, as are the moderators, for the most part. Sometimes, though, I think the rules are taken a little bit far. While Navy Pride and KCConservative could be rough at times, it made them interesting to me (and I thought it was kinda funny too).

aps....Stace...and alphieb.....with a bit of felicity thrown in

what can I say....I like strong women

Oh....and vergiss is quite....uh...interesting as well
Ngdawg is just a bitch.....God I love that

Last edited:
Damm... thats actually a pretty tough question. There are a number of peoples opinions on here that I like to read. Even some that I disagree, but I still like there opinions and how they are presented.. Navy Pride, aps is another that I like to read. For a card carrying member of the ACLU galens can be pretty good also, who would of thunk it. LOL Teacher also.. I just get a kick out of those drawings, gives me a chuckle.

Last edited:
tecoyah said:

I see you got my 'message':mrgreen:

tecoyah said:

*sigh* I knew you wanted me, tecoyah. *raises and lowers eyebrows while smiling*

I like you too. :kissy:

My favoroute is navy pride but thats cos i have known him longer than anyone else on here so i may add to that when i get to know peeps:lol:

tecoyah said:

Aw, I love you too :mrgreen:

Let's see here, aside from Tecoyah.....

mixedmedia, vergiss, cnredd, galenrox, aps, steen.....

sometimes I even like Navy Pride just a bit, even though I disagree with him more often or not, at least his posts make me laugh every now and then....

Yeesh, I hate questions like this, because while there are plenty of people here that I will never agree with, and whom I'd like to bash their heads in, I could fit most people into a Favorite category of some sort.....

So, at the risk of sounding like a Miss America contestant, I'd have to say that given the proper list/circumstances, almost everyone here is my favorite in some way...

Though there are some, who shall remain nameless, that couldn't even make my Favorite ***hole list. :doh

Tashah tops the list for me. Very well educated in politics and I enjoy reading her posts.

I like George Washington, I think he is very level headed and down to earth. I actually like Navy Pride too, is he coming back?

Stace said:
Aw, I love you too :mrgreen:

Let's see here, aside from Tecoyah.....

mixedmedia, vergiss, cnredd, galenrox, aps, steen.....

sometimes I even like Navy Pride just a bit, even though I disagree with him more often or not, at least his posts make me laugh every now and then....

Yeesh, I hate questions like this, because while there are plenty of people here that I will never agree with, and whom I'd like to bash their heads in, I could fit most people into a Favorite category of some sort.....

So, at the risk of sounding like a Miss America contestant, I'd have to say that given the proper list/circumstances, almost everyone here is my favorite in some way...

Though there are some, who shall remain nameless, that couldn't even make my Favorite ***hole list. :doh

LOL! Stace, I love your sense of humor. You are one of my favs too. xoxo

I agree--I won't provide a list because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but also because the list would be long. I genuinely like people on all sides of the political fence. Felicity, the I-hate-abortion poster, and I had a disagreement and then made up. Now I really like her. Trajan makes me laugh, as does Stu Gatze (sp?). Oh, and I love it when Stinger belittles me and calls my arguments specious. It's cute. :lol: oldreliable is a great debater, and I liked it when he called an argument I made "sophomoric." ;)

So no one has to agree with me for me to like them, but I must admit that I love those who agree with me on lots o' topics. :)

galenrox said:
In a couple of hours it'll be entirely up to him, I think. I think his suspension's up in like 6 hours or so.

If i were to pm navy pride now would it go through to his inbox with him being suspended or do i need to wait?
Anyone know?

Sorry didn,t mean to quote:3oops: :3oops:

Back
Top Bottom