• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

Stace said:
Awwwww.....

After I pop this kid out, Kelzie and I will get together and do a lingerie shoot just for you. ;)

First off a huge

CONGRATS!

Is it a boy or girl?

and I'll hold you two to that...lol...

Stace said:
'Tis ok, all is forgiven....even if you are conservative.

*duck*

*Looks around* where's she go? *spots her tummy* Oh there you are!!! Your Belly gave you away with the babe in it ;) Who cares what political party I am affiliated with, your awesome as hell.

cherokee said:
First off a huge

CONGRATS!

Is it a boy or girl?

and I'll hold you two to that...lol...

lol, I have no idea what we're having yet, I'm only at eleven weeks, so I've still got another 7-11 weeks before the baby MIGHT cooperate enough to let us see the goods! :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
*Looks around* where's she go? *spots her tummy* Oh there you are!!! Your Belly gave you away with the babe in it ;) Who cares what political party I am affiliated with, your awesome as hell.

As are you, I was just pickin'!!!

Besides, my belly isn't THAT big yet!!! lol

Stace said:
Hmmm...perhaps I need to find a gay man for my sister in law to hang out with. She is the most fashion challenged person I know. Wears my brother in law's shirts a lot. Refuses to even consider wearing pink, even though certain shades would look fabulous on her. It took us two years to even get her to cut her hair and start wearing contacts. Oy. BIL is always begging me to take her shopping and stuff. My new plan? I'm giving her a bunch of my "skinny" clothes, since I obviously won't be needing them for quite some time!!!

Don't give them all to her, you're young. You will drop the weight quick. I did. You look like the type that is naturally thin. You will probably be all belly......

alphieb said:
Don't give them all to her, you're young. You will drop the weight quick. I did. You look like the type that is naturally thin. You will probably be all belly......

Eh....I've actually gained some weight over the past few years, due to a knee injury that restricts what kind of exercises I can do. I can't even do push ups because it strains my knees too bad!!! But though I'm certainly not counting calories or anything, I am trying to watch what I gain now so that I can stay within the recommended amount....easy enough now, we'll see how that turns out in 5 months!! But I figured, I've had most of these clothes for years, so even though they're all in really good condition, I'm going to want to treat myself to some new stuff once I get skinny again!! Though, I did pack up some of my favorite items that I won't get sick of for quite some time. :mrgreen:

Stace said:
Eh....I've actually gained some weight over the past few years, due to a knee injury that restricts what kind of exercises I can do. I can't even do push ups because it strains my knees too bad!!! But though I'm certainly not counting calories or anything, I am trying to watch what I gain now so that I can stay within the recommended amount....easy enough now, we'll see how that turns out in 5 months!! But I figured, I've had most of these clothes for years, so even though they're all in really good condition, I'm going to want to treat myself to some new stuff once I get skinny again!! Though, I did pack up some of my favorite items that I won't get sick of for quite some time. :mrgreen:

Stace, exercise is excellent during pregnancy, but don't strain yourself. Walking is wondeful. What is the nature of your knee injury? Slight range of motion daily would be beneficial. Also, NSAIDS (nonsterodial anti inflammitory Diseaes) would be helpful, however you will have to resort to Acetaminaphine during pregnancy. Don't over do it on worrying about the calories. Do what your body tells you to do and follow your craving's. Those cravings are there for a reason. Don't worry about your weight now Sweetie, let your hair down, but eat very healthy. Take care of yourself and the baby and get plenty of rest, because that is when your little sweetie grows.

@_girL........ said:
Well, well... look at what we have here!!! Thank you all for nominating me, as your favorites, more than likely, I like you back. Heres my list:

Kelzie- Shes awesome and has a great sense of humor.
George Washington- Hes so sexy, and I am his secretary!!!
aps- Shes a lady who likes a lady, what more can I say? Plus, we were supposed to meet up in my office ;) .
Calm2Chaos- He is awesome as fu/ck!!!
Billo Really-o - Likes to play around allot.
teacher- Self Explanatory
Navy Pride- Awesome Conservative to the bone.
TOT- Funny a$s posts
Bustabush- Member of the RiNo Mod Squad, plus, hes the one that got me into politics.
Right at New York University- What can I say? Hes funny as hell.
Gallon Rocks!!! - Need I say more?
Ivan the Terrible - Our Master
Demosthenes- Slightly Conservative, like me! =)
See In Redd- Hes okay, but has a large stick up in his a$s.
AlbqOwl- A conservative girl!
alphieb-Cool gal and starter of this thread!
Arch Enemy- He makes cool sigs.
Baxter- Allie of the Cause!
danarhea- Nice guy
Ptsdkid- Cool as fu/ck, banned like 10 times, most for no reason at all, funny as hell.
Deegan- Cool to KiCk iT wIt.
Vauge- Cool Mod.
Felicity- Pretty cool conservative.
GySgt- He lives close to me, and hes awesome!!!
Independent_thinker2002- we don't always agree, but its all fun.
jamesrage- awesome guy
Canned a Hare- Nice Posts even though we disagree.
kal-el - I like Super Man
KCConservative- Honorable Marks, Kudos man, Kudos!!
ngdawg- seen some of his stuff, not bad.
Mixed up in the Media- Cool gal, but got all hot headed when there was a bashing ceremony going on... not like it was the first time that there was a bashing ceremony ever.
ThePhoenix - Awesome guy, with awesome posts, and respectful to the core, unlike some other people...
cherokee- (May He Rest in peace) Was fun to play with.
Free Thinker- Honorable Mark

If I missed anyone, I am terribly sorry... Well, I'm not so sure that really applies to everybody...

That's what I'm talking about. It's about time I'm a favored.

@_girL........ said:

If I missed anyone, I am terribly sorry... Well, I'm not so sure that really applies to everybody...

I'm a
090.gif

@_girL........ said:
Well, well... look at what we have here!!! Thank you all for nominating me, as your favorites, more than likely, I like you back. Heres my list:

Kelzie- Shes awesome and has a great sense of humor.
George Washington- Hes so sexy, and I am his secretary!!!
aps- Shes a lady who likes a lady, what more can I say? Plus, we were supposed to meet up in my office ;) .
Calm2Chaos- He is awesome as fu/ck!!!
Billo Really-o - Likes to play around allot.
teacher- Self Explanatory
Navy Pride- Awesome Conservative to the bone.
TOT- Funny a$s posts
Bustabush- Member of the RiNo Mod Squad, plus, hes the one that got me into politics.
Right at New York University- What can I say? Hes funny as hell.
Gallon Rocks!!! - Need I say more?
Ivan the Terrible - Our Master
Demosthenes- Slightly Conservative, like me! =)
See In Redd- Hes okay, but has a large stick up in his a$s.
AlbqOwl- A conservative girl!
alphieb-Cool gal and starter of this thread!
Arch Enemy- He makes cool sigs.
Baxter- Allie of the Cause!
danarhea- Nice guy
Ptsdkid- Cool as fu/ck, banned like 10 times, most for no reason at all, funny as hell.
Deegan- Cool to KiCk iT wIt.
Vauge- Cool Mod.
Felicity- Pretty cool conservative.
GySgt- He lives close to me, and hes awesome!!!
Independent_thinker2002- we don't always agree, but its all fun.
jamesrage- awesome guy
Canned a Hare- Nice Posts even though we disagree.
kal-el - I like Super Man
KCConservative- Honorable Marks, Kudos man, Kudos!!
Mixed up in the Media- Cool gal, but got all hot headed when there was a bashing ceremony going on... not like it was the first time that there was a bashing ceremony ever.
ThePhoenix - Awesome guy, with awesome posts, and respectful to the core, unlike some other people...
cherokee- (May He Rest in peace) Was fun to play with.
Free Thinker- Honorable Mark

Nice post ;) Yeah all those people you mentioned are cool, I should have also mentioned jamesrage. I like him too.

GySgt said:
A cartoon?

No, Silly...

A very cold (hence the purple-grey skin) sexy redhead!!! Sheesh.....:roll:

ngdawg said:
No, Silly...

A very cold (hence the purple-grey skin) sexy redhead!!! Sheesh.....:roll:
I would've guessed you a redhead... If I were one for to stereotype... Cold... A given:2razz:

Apostle13 said:
I would've guessed you a redhead... If I were one for to stereotype... Cold... A given:2razz:
For one that keeps proclaiming to dislike judging, you sure do a lot of it:roll:
Unfortunately for you, the heat that is Dawg will forever be foreign to you:mrgreen:

/me sics her goons to do her bidding....

ngdawg said:
For one that keeps proclaiming to dislike judging, you sure do a lot of it:roll:
Unfortunately for you, the heat that is Dawg will forever be foreign to you:mrgreen:

/me sics her goons to do her bidding....
:lol: Just call 'em as I see them... And even as I don't.
I didn't address the "Sexy" part cause I've trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy... My own.

George_Washington said:
Nice post ;) Yeah all those people you mentioned are cool, I should have also mentioned jamesrage. I like him too.

Yeah, hes pretty awsome, but you know what? I like you the most!!! :mrgreen:

Stace said:
As are you, I was just pickin'!!!

Besides, my belly isn't THAT big yet!!! lol

I know, I know, I just love messing with you on it, cause it will be big soon enough ;) No time like the present to use that fact as an advantage in a RP'ed situation, no?

@_girL........ said:
pshhhh, me? In trouble?!?! Hehe... Never in the face of man, will I be in trouble!!! Lol, thank god your a girl!!!

I hear ya hun. ;)

Back
Top Bottom