• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your favorite member on this site?

George_Washington said:
Gee, thanks Kelzie you put like every regular on there except me...thanks a lot...

Dude, what are you talking about? You're on there. ;)

George_Washington said:
lol Yeahhhh....I see my name on there now. Maybe it's just that I need reading glasses...yeah...that must be it....

Dude, must be. Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes....

Navy Pride said:
We use to bitch and moan about our ship and how bad things are onboard there but don't ever let some guy from another ship put our ship down becasue those were "Fighting Words."

Even though we always got into with sailors I didn’t trust any other branch as much.

A close friend (RIP) told me once that He never met a sailor that wasn’t proud of his Ship and he never met a Marine that wasn’t proud to be a Marine. The loyalty they show is unmatched by any other branch in the Military.

One last note...it's funny because even in the Marine ROTC in High School we use to tear into it with the Navy ROTC from a High school in the southwest county.

Kelzie said:
GarzaUK: Cute, foreign, and has a hot accent (or so I've been led to believe). Hey Garza, Naughty asked you to marry me.

Thanks sweetness. :mrgreen:

Will I marry you. I would marry the a/ss off you!! lol. I've always been a sucker for clever curly brunettes. :3oops: ;)

steen said:
Heyyy :mad: :naughty

Darn, I forgot to mention you Steen, you know you're one of my favorites.:lol: ;)

alphie...steen...you kids need to learn how to read. You've been on there the WHOLE time. Honest. :mrgreen:

GarzaUK said:
Thanks sweetness. :mrgreen:

Will I marry you. I would marry the a/ss off you!! lol. I've always been a sucker for clever curly brunettes. :3oops: ;)

Why that's fantastic. I just so happen to be a clever, curly brunette. :mrgreen: Can we elope, cause I don't really dig weddings. Like prom times 100.

cherokee said:
Even though we always got into with sailors I didn’t trust any other branch as much.

A close friend (RIP) told me once that He never met a sailor that wasn’t proud of his Ship and he never met a Marine that wasn’t proud to be a Marine. The loyalty they show is unmatched by any other branch in the Military.

One last note...it's funny because even in the Marine ROTC in High School we use to tear into it with the Navy ROTC from a High school in the southwest county.

I was once stationed aboard the USS SPRINGFIELD (CLG-7)..It was the flag ship of the 6th fleet and we had a 3 star admiral aboard and a flag marine detachment....(I Hope Gunny does not see this)........The marines in order to qualify for the detachment had to be at lest 6 ft tall and weigh 180 Lbs...Well becasue of that they all thought they were a gift from God..........A lot of times on the Beach a fight would breka out between a Marine and a sailor and if it was left that way the marine would kick the sailors butt........What the marine forgot is the sailors buddies would not let that happen..........Many a marine got his *** kicked that way.......;)

Navy Pride said:
I was once stationed aboard the USS SPRINGFIELD (CLG-7)..It was the flag ship of the 6th fleet and we had a 3 star admiral aboard and a flag marine detachment....(I Hope Gunny does not see this)........The marines in order to qualify for the detachment had to be at lest 6 ft tall and weigh 180 Lbs...Well becasue of that they all thought they were a gift from God..........A lot of times on the Beach a fight would breka out between a Marine and a sailor and if it was left that way the marine would kick the sailors butt........What the marine forgot is the sailors buddies would not let that happen..........Many a marine got his *** kicked that way.......;)

I saw that.

One of the many reasons the Navy and the Marine Corps get along so well, besides our long history together, is that we need each other. We are the Navy's fist and without our beloved Corpsmen...who would pick us up, patch us up, and put us back in the fight?

I didn't know it could happen, but this thread has grown in gayness since yesterday.

Perhaps someone should start a thread asking "Who is your least favorite member on the site?" Now that would be amusing.

Originally Posted by GarzaUK
Thanks sweetness.

Will I marry you. I would marry the a/ss off you!! lol. I've always been a sucker for clever curly brunettes.

Kelzie said:
Why that's fantastic. I just so happen to be a clever, curly brunette. :mrgreen: Can we elope, cause I don't really dig weddings. Like prom times 100.

Alright thats it...see, Why I Don't Date Women: Reason Number 143

She left me for another gay guy...and all because of his accent. Damn...just damn.

Gunny mentions "gayness"...jallman posts next...

Coinky-dink?...:cool:

GySgt said:
I saw that.

One of the many reasons the Navy and the Marine Corps get along so well, besides our long history together, is that we need each other. We are the Navy's fist and without our beloved Corpsmen...who would pick us up, patch us up, and put us back in the fight?

You know even though those 3 sailors would win the fight with the marine the next day on the grinder along side the ship you would see that marine in full pack doing PTs.........go figure........

I would like to remind you gunny although you are right about the corpsmans there are many names of navy types on that wall in DC who lost their lives riding fastboats and swiftboats up those rivers in Nam.....I even had a few rounds go off over this old storekeepers head........

Navy Pride said:
You know even though those 3 sailors would win the fight with the marine the next day on the grinder along side the ship you would see that marine in full pack doing PTs.........go figure........

That's because if they didn't get up for PT, the Gunnery Seargent would kick their *** all over again. In my case, when I was a little Lance Corporal on the U.S.S. Nashville, I had to deal with a very large Staff Seargent who reminded me once about the consequences of being belligerent.

Navy Pride said:
I would like to remind you gunny although you are right about the corpsmans there are many names of navy types on that wall in DC who lost their lives riding fastboats and swiftboats up those rivers in Nam.....I even had a few rounds go off over this old storekeepers head........

Of course. And they are still involved in other aspects....

One of the new programs in Iraq involves our "Gator Navy." In quite a few places where the environment is relatively safe, Marine guards are being replaced by Navy personnel so that they can be freed up to engage in more dangerous areas.

Last edited:
GySgt said:
That's because if they didn't get up for PT, the Gunnery Seargent would kick their *** all over again. In my case, when I was a little Lance Corporal on the U.S.S. Nashville, I had to deal with a very large Staff Seargent who reminded me once about the consequences of being belligerent.

Of course. And they are still involved in other aspects....

One of the new programs in Iraq involves our "Gator Navy." In quite a few places where the environment is relatively safe, Marine guards are being replaced by Navy personnel so that they can be freed up to engage in more dangerous areas.

Gunny I had friends on those fastboats that told me when they were riding up those rivers in the Mekong Delta there were like sitting ducks...They were constantly receiving incoming fire from both shores at point blank range.....They said it was really scary...........

Navy Pride said:
Gunny I had friends on those fastboats that told me when they were riding up those rivers in the Mekong Delta there were like sitting ducks...They were constantly receiving incoming fire from both shores at point blank range.....They said it was really scary...........

No doubt. It would be the same as riding in a truck on a mech patrol. You are a target trapped within a larger target. Boats and trucks are always exposed. I'd rather be on the ground and walking the streets.

Navy Pride said:

Navy Pride, that was great that you were in the Navy. You guys are the real heroes.

Navy Pride said:
That is also what Kerry did. Quite a bit more involved than going AWOL from the Texas National Guard to bum on a beach

Kelzie said:
That's all folks. If you're not on there it's cause you suck. :2wave:

I do not suck....I alternate between sucking, licking and breathing.

*walks off mumbling something about sophomoric popularity contests, as those of us who 'suck' often do:(

jallman said:
Alright thats it...see, Why I Don't Date Women: Reason Number 143

She left me for another gay guy...and all because of his accent. Damn...just damn.

No sugar, it's okay. He's straight. He's just fulfilling certain needs. One of them is EU citizenship. :mrgreen:

ngdawg said:
I do not suck....I alternate between sucking, licking and breathing.

*walks off mumbling something about sophomoric popularity contests, as those of us who 'suck' often do:(

For the love of god people. It was a joke. Nobody sucks, okay? Well...except for those of us that do. *cough*

Back
Top Bottom