• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your arch-enemy?

Originally posted by Cherokee:
billo and ManOfTrueTruth just made my chit list...
Dang, does this mean no Christmas card?

Right At New York University,

smokin crizzank and gattin on fools. hows the pillaging and the sacred silence and all that **** goin?

Good thanks... With you gone I had to attack Cnredd! After I kill him how about we finish what we started?

Billo_Really said:
Dang, does this mean no Christmas card?

No
you'll still get an xmas gift.

Day 30

He talks to me now, day and night, whatever channel is on he's there it doesn't matter which one, channel 32 the weatherguy, channel 50 there he is too, even when I turn off the television he is still there mocking me, mocking me! and laughing in a hysterical frenzied pitch. (oh wait that's me) Even when I close my eyes I can still see him, there is no escaping it now, I think he wants my soul, I know what I have to do!

Funnily enough, I'm actually at odds with Gardener even though I agree with him on a lot of things. He called me a child.

Other then that, I've had mostly a civil relationship with everyone on this board. Even Tot isn't so bad anymore.

I think I might be on his ignore list now also cause I sent him a pm which he never responded too. asshat.

FinnMacCool said:
Even Tot isn't so bad anymore.

I think I might be on his ignore list now also cause I sent him a pm which he never responded too. asshat.

Fuc/k you you god damn degenerate pig fuc/ker I'm worse now more than ever. You're in league with him aren't you, aren't you!!!!??? Confess confess now!!!

let's see

right now I'd say my arch-nemesis is Dave Franker. In case you don't know, he was the democratic congressional candidate in 2004 for Iowa's 2nd district. Anywho, worst candidate ever, his entire platform was "Come on, this is a college town, and I'm a democrat! Love me!" He lost miserably, but I concluded the day that I saw him speak that him simply losing this election wasn't enough, he also needed to really suffer.
So anywho, I will someday leave Franker a complete amputee, combined with the fact that I'll see to it that he's paralyzed from the shoulders down, just so he can't move his torso, and also he'll be broke, homeless, and will only recieve sustinence from the droppings of a family of rats that have made their home in his open drooling mouth.
Because he is my arch nemesis

galenrox said:
So anywho, I will someday leave Franker a complete amputee, combined with the fact that I'll see to it that he's paralyzed from the shoulders down, just so he can't move his torso, and also he'll be broke, homeless, and will only recieve sustinence from the droppings of a family of rats that have made their home in his open drooling mouth.

Now that's the kind of love this place has been sorely lacking of late.

galenrox said:
let's see

right now I'd say my arch-nemesis is Dave Franker. In case you don't know, he was the democratic congressional candidate in 2004 for Iowa's 2nd district. Anywho, worst candidate ever, his entire platform was "Come on, this is a college town, and I'm a democrat! Love me!" He lost miserably, but I concluded the day that I saw him speak that him simply losing this election wasn't enough, he also needed to really suffer.
Because he is my arch nemesis
Remind me never to bring you to one of those exercises where I fall back and trust someone will catch me...

Day 31

teacher took his head but he's back now and he hunts from the shadows like the headless horseman attempting to find a replacement. He is an unstoppable killing machine who's blood lust is only matched by his meteoroligical prowess, he is . . . THE WEATHERGUY!!!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Day 31

teacher took his head but he's back now and he hunts from the shadows like the headless horseman attempting to find a replacement. He is an unstoppable killing machine who's blood lust is only matched by his meteoroligical prowess, he is . . . THE WEATHERGUY!!!

Attachments

• My guys 137.JPG
    My guys 137.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 14
teacher said:

And we're going to have a low (hail satan) pressure front coming in from Western Canada which is going to (die) push all of this cold air (kill) down into the south-eastern hemisphere (redrum) and eventually it's going to bring this cloud system down into central Florida, so expect (blood) rain and make sure to carry your (axe) umbrellas and bundle up because it's going to be a cold one out there tomorow.

scarecrow akhbar, aquapub, and jamesrage come to mind first. and then there are a number of others that I havent made up my mind about.

jallman said:
THANK YOU!!!! I am convinced that three quarters of his audience are on heavy anti depressants and the other quarter need to be.

I listen to him sometimes. its good entertainment as long as you dont take him seriously.

star2589 said:
scarecrow akhbar, aquapub, and jamesrage come to mind first. and then there are a number of others that I havent made up my mind about.

Heeyyy...you're like my sista from anotha mista. :2wave:

cnredd said:
Remind me never to bring you to one of those exercises where I fall back and trust someone will catch me...

You excercise? ;)

Back
Top Bottom