• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your arch-enemy?

teacher said:
Any questions?

So I'm going through this thread... page by page and I'm almost to the bottom of page 5 here thinking "I don't hate anyone, not even FreeThinker, robodoon and the rest of his lot. I'm an understanding guy." Then I see that. Nice.

The Real McCoy said:
So I'm going through this thread... page by page and I'm almost to the bottom of page 5 here thinking "I don't hate anyone, not even FreeThinker, robodoon and the rest of his lot. I'm an understanding guy." Then I see that. Nice.

I know, I hate teacher too...:lol:

Kelzie said:
Such hate. It must be so depressing to be such an angry person.

it is people like you and other liberals that are driving our country into the gutter.You people turn pervisity into diversity,You try to indoctrinate our children with filth perversion and unsanity.You people are either going to cause the downfall of our country or you people are going to unintentionally drag the far right kicking and screaming into power becasue regular everyday people will be so sick and tired of all the liberal horseshit that is currently infesting our country like a plauge.

Do you ever smile?

I smile every day.Some times I laugh.I laughed when the rat liberal vermin in the ACLU lost their war against the boyscouts,I laughed when the rat liberal vermin lost to the military recruiters,I laughed when Bush did not extend the brady bill,and there is whole lot of other things that make me laugh.These small things give me hope that maybe the rat liberals will in their attempt to drive our country into the gutter.

jamesrage said:
it is people like you and other liberals that are driving our country into the gutter.You people turn pervisity into diversity,You try to indoctrinate our children with filth perversion and unsanity.You people are either going to cause the downfall of our country or you people are going to unintentionally drag the far right kicking and screaming into power becasue regular everyday people will be so sick and tired of all the liberal horseshit that is currently infesting our country like a plauge.

Uh huh. So the answer is yes, you really are that hateful AND delusional.

jamesrage said:
I smile every day.Some times I laugh.I laughed when the rat liberal vermin in the ACLU lost their war against the boyscouts,I laughed when the rat liberal vermin lost to the military recruiters,I laughed when Bush did not extend the brady bill,and there is whole lot of other things that make me laugh.These small things give me hope that maybe the rat liberals will in their attempt to drive our country into the gutter.

That's lovely. So you can only get hapiness from others misery. You must have a ton of friends. Other than your teddy bear. No worries, I'm sure he'll never leave you cause you're a sadistic, bitter, little man.

Kelzie said:

That's lovely. So you can only get hapiness from others misery. You must have a ton of friends. Other than your teddy bear. No worries, I'm sure he'll never leave you cause you're a sadistic, bitter, little man.

That pretty much describes Michael Savage fans in a nut shell

Sir_Alec said:
That pretty much describes Michael Savage fans in a nut shell

THANK YOU!!!! I am convinced that three quarters of his audience are on heavy anti depressants and the other quarter need to be.

Kelzie said:

I saw this and thought of you.

nazicos.jpg

jamesrage said:

nazicos.jpg

Please refer to godwin's law, freak:

Godwin's Law: prov.
[Usenet] “As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.” There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.

I love it when you ***tards shoot yourselves in the foot. :lol:

jallman said:
Please refer to godwin's law, freak:

I love it when you ***tards shoot yourselves in the foot. :lol:

The rat fence sitter speaks. I thought for sure that you would be sitting on the fence on this thread instead of bringing up rat liberal propaganda.

I can make a law too.

When a liberals speak, horsesh!t comes out of their mouth.

Last edited:
jamesrage said:
The rat fence sitter speaks. I thought for sure that you would be sitting on the fence on this thread instead of bringing up rat liberal propaganda.

I can make a law too.

When a liberals speak, horsesh!t comes out of their mouth.

Such an angry, bitter little squirt you are. Yes you are...such a bitter wittle squirt. :rofl

Navy Pride said:
We will probably never know because you would never admit it........Your staunchly feminist attitude would not ever allow that..........

It would not surprise me though..........Many hard core fems like you have changed after experiencing the miracle of giving birth.....

We can hope..............
If she's as intelligent as she comes across, she won't.
Don't know where you're of the opinion that 'many hardcore fems changed after experiencing the miracle of giving birth', but I don't know any....
I got MORE pro-choice after having mine because experiencing almost anything that could go wrong and the toll it takes showed me it's the hardest thing in the world to do to oneself. But I CHOSE to do it and wanted to again immediately-spouse said no F**king way......

Glad to see you are able to stay home, Stace. I did, at first because it was too much money to put two infants in daycare, but it was the right choice. I taught my kids to read before they were 5, I played on their level, giving them the attention they can't get from anyone else, I was able to nurse until they weaned themselves at about 6 months and living on one salary without having to pay someone to do my job in raising my kids worked out fine.
They are now in 8th grade, both honor students (and have been since they started school)and they're disgustingly healthy and happy and very mature, trustworthy kids. I used to counter compliments about them with 'yea, I got lucky', but it's not just luck, it's hard work. But the payoffs are fantastic ;)

jamesrage said:

nazicos.jpg

Kudos for the cut and paste job. I don't get the nazi reference though. Was that your wallpaper on your computer or something? Cause than it would make sense.

Kelzie said:
Kudos for the cut and paste job. I don't get the nazi reference though. Was that your wallpaper on your computer or something? Cause than it would make sense.

Now, aren't you flattered he took the time to do that? There's so much to hate and attack and here JR is, pasting your face so carefully......:doh

I love you all, even the lying losers I have put on ignore, the F-girls, and the Army-of-God wannabe jamesrage

Stace said:
I don't know WHAT you're smoking, but you really need to put the pipe down, buddy. Me? A feminist? Not in the least.
Yeah, if you want feminism, come talk to me buddy. Don't bother the amateurs :roll:

Last edited:
Kelzie said:
I thought the nazi reference was perfect for you abortionist.Although It's missing something.

nazicos.jpg

Ivan The Terrible said:
Right At New York University,

Where the hell have you been? You are still my official arch enemy!

smokin crizzank and gattin on fools. hows the pillaging and the sacred silence and all that **** goin?

jallman said:
Yes you are...such a bitter wittle squirt. :rofl

I forgot which thread this was for just a minute.

Thought I might have clicked the everything you wanted to know about Gays thread where the discussion turned to swallowing.............

billo and ManOfTrueTruth just made my chit list...

Don't we already have a poster here called "Arch Enemy?"

Back
Top Bottom