• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who is your arch-enemy?

Kelzie said:
Stinger, Scarecrow Akhbar, Stu Ghatze and jamesrage. Why you guys gotta be so mean ALL THE ****ING TIME?!?! Seriously, lighten up. Liberals are not the devil, they are not evil, and they are not going to eat your kids.

It almost brings a tear of joy to eye that I made your list.I would like to thank all the insane rat liberals for this honor.For with out your baby-murdering, Military-bashing,terrorist-supporting, murderer-sympathizing, anti-american,anti-religious rhetoric,I would not have the motivation or desire to come here to try to correct you all on your ways and to remnd you all what rat vermin you all are.

Stace said:
Me? Anti American? Traitor. Hardly. I served my country, which is more than a lot of your conservative friends up there that like to call libs anti American/traitors can say.

And she still contributes to society by, oh, you know... WORKING.

vergiss said:
And she still contributes to society by, oh, you know... WORKING.

Actually....sssshhh....I don't have a job right now. Have to be very picky now, what with the baby and all....but hey, my husband's a cop!! And I'm not aborting MY fetus....wonder what that's gonna do to certain peoples' opinion of me around here? :lol:

Stace said:
Actually....sssshhh....I don't have a job right now. Have to be very picky now, what with the baby and all....but hey, my husband's a cop!! And I'm not aborting MY fetus....wonder what that's gonna do to certain peoples' opinion of me around here? :lol:

***Its the opinion you have of yourself that matters here. Seems to me that since you are carrying the baby to term--that you're starting to realize and enjoy the traditional aspects of our American culture. Hell, you seem to debunk liberalism by having a baby, and by staying in a traditional man/woman marriage. Kudos to you for thinking and acting like a Conservative. Think we can get Vergiss to act like a Conservative as well? Probably not. Her inexperienced youth becomes a factor here.

Haven't been shopping for one, myself. I've had a couple before in other forums, but once you get past the dishonesty, the cowardice, the stupidity, and the hypocrisy, there really isn't much to sustain the relationship.

Navy Pride said:
None of you libs hate me..........I must be losing my touch.......;)

NP -you're a Steeler fan! What's to hate? Occasionally we find common ground, and when we don't, we can agree to disagree.

I like that.

Well I dont hate anyone.
I'm filled with love and flowers,
peace on Earth, make love not War,
Cant we just all get along.

OH F.UCK IT

SOMEONE PLEASE SHOT ME!.........:mrgreen:

Sir_Alec,

I haven't read enough of your post upstairs but my hatered for you is growing.

hipsterdufus,

I simply forgot to put you on the list.

All the liberals,

Why such hatered for JamesRAGE?

jamesrage said:
It almost brings a tear of joy to eye that I made your list.I would like to thank all the insane rat liberals for this honor.For with out your baby-murdering, Military-bashing,terrorist-supporting, murderer-sympathizing, anti-american,anti-religious rhetoric,I would not have the motivation or desire to come here to try to correct you all on your ways and to remnd you all what rat vermin you all are.

Such hate. It must be so depressing to be such an angry person. Do you ever smile?

Kelzie,

JamesRAGE is an intense guy. I admire his devotion.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Kelzie,

Oh, isnt that just cute. tweedle-dum and tweedle-dumber like eachother. :2wave:

Ivan The Terrible said:
Kelzie,

I don't admire hatred from any group. I think that both liberals and conservatives honestly believe their ideology is best for humanity. Neither side is trying to destroy the world. Neither side is evil. And neither side should be constantly portrayed as such. To do so shows a deeply seated rage that in all probabililty has little to do with a person's political opinion and more to do with a psychological imbalance. So says psychologist Kelzie. :mrgreen:

ptsdkid said:
***Its the opinion you have of yourself that matters here. Seems to me that since you are carrying the baby to term--that you're starting to realize and enjoy the traditional aspects of our American culture. Hell, you seem to debunk liberalism by having a baby, and by staying in a traditional man/woman marriage. Kudos to you for thinking and acting like a Conservative. Think we can get Vergiss to act like a Conservative as well? Probably not. Her inexperienced youth becomes a factor here.

Yeah, because we all know that being married, and having children, is something only conservatives do! :roll: Liberals are only a bunch of gay people, or wanna-be gay people, that go around aborting any fetuses they can get their hands on. :rofl

What in the hell are you smoking, kid?

Stace said:

I might be wrong but I think that once you give birth you might have a completely different take on the abortion issue.............

Kelzie,

You don't take him seriously do you? Even if he is you have to give credit to his passion.

The answer is myself, always has been, always will.:3oops:

Ivan The Terrible said:
Kelzie,

You don't take him seriously do you? Even if he is you have to give credit to his passion.

Seeing as I've never seen him say anything not spiteful, yes I do take him seriously. And once again, I do not give credit to hate.

Navy Pride said:
I might be wrong but I think that once you give birth you might have a completely different take on the abortion issue.............

Chances are, you'll be wrong. You've already tried to state this, NP, and I've given you the same response every time - feel free to ask me again in October (baby will definitely have been born by then).

Stace said:
Chances are, you'll be wrong. You've already tried to state this, NP, and I've given you the same response every time - feel free to ask me again in October (baby will definitely have been born by then).

We will probably never know because you would never admit it........Your staunchly feminist attitude would not ever allow that..........

It would not surprise me though..........Many hard core fems like you have changed after experiencing the miracle of giving birth.....

We can hope..............

I don't have an arch emeny per say but there are some here who you just can't reason with....like doughgirl.

Aleem said:
Do not blame me if i started to plan to explode anything british or american.
Do not blame us if we here started to fully support Bin Laden.
Do not then ask your stupid question: "Why do they hate us?"
Do not expect us to believe your lies about democracy and peace and all your bullcrap.
Your ugly soldiers deserve to be brutally slaughtered not simply shooted.Damn you, Dirtiest creatures.

Any questions?

Navy Pride said:
We will probably never know because you would never admit it........Your staunchly feminist attitude would not ever allow that..........

It would not surprise me though..........Many hard core fems like you have changed after experiencing the miracle of giving birth.....

We can hope..............

I don't know WHAT you're smoking, but you really need to put the pipe down, buddy. Me? A feminist? Not in the least. If I was such a feminist, don't you think I'd be going back to work after the baby is born? But no, I'm going to be a stay at home mom. I have ALWAYS planned to be a stay at home mom.

Sorry, NP. I, unlike you, can "admit" when I change my mind about something. And I, unlike you, do not assume things about people unless they have specifically stated something that would lead me to that conclusion. So tell me, what makes you think I'm such a feminist?

Deegan said:
The answer is myself, always has been, always will.:3oops:
I'm up with that... I am, by far, my own worst enemy. Now if you all will excuse me, I've gotta go punch another mirror. :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom