• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is worse Hillary or Bush???

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hillary responsible for 4 people getting killed in (Bengazi) for not seeing how dangerous it was ... Bush responsible for 1000's of soldiers getting killed (Iraq) for no weapons of mass destruction.. who is worse??? do the math.... who has spent more time in hearings concerning what they were responsible for??? Hillary wow to tell the truth Bush is also responsible for the twin towers being hit too since we are talking about terrorist with Hillary right...... but I am sure he will get a pass on that too....

Last edited:
Hillary responsible for 4 people getting killed in (Bengazi) for not seeing how dangerous it was ... Bush responsible for 1000's of soldiers getting killed (Iraq) for no weapons of mass destruction.. who is worse??? do the math.... who has spent more time in hearings concerning what they were responsible for??? Hillary wow

Benghazi showcases her ineptitude for seeing the big picture, and lying to make her look better afterwards.

Postponed sending Stevens and his team because they knew of building hostiles in the immediate area.

Ignored over 600 requests for strengthened security.

Lied to the faces of the immediate family afterwards.

Disgusting bitch by all accounts.

wow I really would hate to hear what you would have to say about bush!!!! lol

Hillary responsible for 4 people getting killed in (Bengazi) for not seeing how dangerous it was ... Bush responsible for 1000's of soldiers getting killed (Iraq) for no weapons of mass destruction.. who is worse??? do the math.... who has spent more time in hearings concerning what they were responsible for??? Hillary wow to tell the truth Bush is also responsible for the twin towers being hit too since we are talking about terrorist with Hillary right...... but I am sure he will get a pass on that too....

Given that Hillary voted Yes for the Iraq War, that puts her death toll at 1000's +4

I wasn't aware Bush was running for the Presidency.

Did I miss something?

Hillary hasn't been President and hasn't been in any position of authority so she is directly responsible for less people getting killed.
Bush and the leaders of 42 other countries went to war in Iraq for a mission that H Clinton supported and unlike President Obama and recent adventures, Bush did get Congressional approval and probably would not have gone without it. So H Clinton is complicit with Iraq.
And of course H Clinton was SofState when the plan to escalate Afghanistan was made. 1,700 additional Americans died, versus 640, under Bush. Not sure why we escalated. Supposedly it was to get Osama but he was in Pakistan the whole time. Sure wish I heard someone say about Obama that he lied and thousands died.

Ever hear of chemical weapons?

This is an impossible apples-to-oranges comparison. The two have not shared the same level of responsibility, by any stretch of the imagination. We'll have to wait and see what Hillary does as President, THEN we can compare.

On the surface it would seem Bush is worse but I think that is just due to timing. If you were to have them switch places (Hillary as President during 9-11 and GW as SECSTATE during Benghazi) I doubt it would have made much difference.

I don't think you can really compare Bush and Hillary, considering the latter hasn't been in the oval office yet. Who knows, she could be just as bad or even worse than Bush.

We went into Iraq because they invaded an ally of ours and then repeatedly violated the cease fire agreement they were under, the WMDs were only a small part of the reasons behind stopping the worst human rights violator at that time. Iraq was an aggressor nation who was actively and openly supporting terrorism, was killing it's own people at the rate of tens of thousands every year and did have and was using chemical weapons. It was the sorry ass efforts of the UN to actually find them that allowed those weapons to be moved out of the country (most likely into Syria where they were eventually blown up in a very much under-reported explosion at a Syrian weapons depot that also happened to be at the end of a smuggling network between Iraq and Syria) that prevented us from ever finding any solid proof of their existence. We knew they had them because they used them on the Kurds, the "swamp Muslims" living on the Euphrates, and the Iranians. This is all facts, so I fully expect you and every other BDS suffering liberal to ignore them.

As far as who was worse?? Hillary hasn't been in the job of POTUS, so comparing the two is a classic case of apples to oranges. If you wanted to compare Bill Clinton to Bush, then you have a valid comparison to make. Of course you would have to look at the hundreds of thousands of people killed under the Baathists during Bill's tenure that could have been prevented had we done the right thing and followed up on enforcing the cease fire and kicked Hussein out the first time he fired on an American plane. Doing so then would have allowed us stop the Baathists before they had the chance to rebuild their military and would been a cake walk compared to the fight we ended up having to fight. AQI would have never had a chance to get established and the IED war would have been vastly smaller. A faster, easier victory would have meant less damage to Iraq and fewer lives lost on both sides, but instead Bill chose to ignore the cease fire violations and treat Hussein with kid gloves, costing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.

Back
Top Bottom