• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is Tucker Carlson? Expose unveiled 6 days ago explains who he really is!

Who is Tucker Carlson?

Here is a brand new expose (revealed only 6 days ago) on Youtube that tells you who he really is!

I have to admit I did not know Tucker Carlson worked for CNN from 2000 to 2005 and was let go because of low ratings and worked for MSNBC from 2005 to 2008 and was let go because of a controversy about racism occurred when Jon Stewart came on his show.

Tucker Carlson certainly has been around and on "all sides" of the coin.

What comments do you have about this rich kid?

I didn't waste my time with the Marxist hit piece. If you disagree with Tucker tell me with what exactly and exactly why. The leftist lose at that game though so they prefer to engage in character assassination. New day same ole shit.

You're giving me the runaround. What I'm asking for is the evidence of what you say, the qualitative diff btx living in poverty in the US vs developed Euro countries. You've twice avoided giving me an honest, direct answer and now go off on the tangent that I should know about the murder rates in Chicago and Nairobi of the same nature, which is not the subject. You obviously won't/can't provide the evidence. I'm not going to play this game with you and it's a bit late for you to finally come through with the evidence you owe the debate. See you on another thread. You're not a forthright debater.
It wasn't a tangent.
It was an analogy to explain why comparing stats from a country with disparate social, economic, and political demographics than another is misleading and an unwise undertaking.
Sorry if you can't grasp that fact.

Who is Tucker Carlson?

Here is a brand new expose (revealed only 6 days ago) on Youtube that tells you who he really is!

I have to admit I did not know Tucker Carlson worked for CNN from 2000 to 2005 and was let go because of low ratings and worked for MSNBC from 2005 to 2008 and was let go because of a controversy about racism occurred when Jon Stewart came on his show.

Tucker Carlson certainly has been around and on "all sides" of the coin.

What comments do you have about this rich kid?

Really don't have any comments about TC that others have not said, not worth it, but I love Trevor Noah. LOL Leave it to Trevor and his staff to dig this stuff up :ROFLMAO:

I didn't waste my time with the Marxist hit piece. If you disagree with Tucker tell me with what exactly and exactly why. The leftist lose at that game though so they prefer to engage in character assassination. New day same ole shit.
"the left lose at that game"?

Wow. What Tucker Carlson generates is irrational fear of conspiracy theories that have no basis on fact. He builds on what people fear for his own benefit. It is like telling a child that "yes, I also believe there is a monster in the closet that comes out at night and eats children". What I disagree with Tucker is that he is not a newsman on a news show but a preacher at a tent revival that is telling that the devil exists in the flesh and they need to pray to God while asking for donation to their services as a means to gain favor with God.

Tucker is a fear monger.

It wasn't a tangent.
It was an analogy to explain why comparing stats from a country with disparate social, economic, and political demographics than another is misleading and an unwise undertaking.
Sorry if you can't grasp that fact.

You can't grasp the fact that you fail to produce the evidence to reconcile the diff in what you say btx disparate countries. An example would be when RW posters pointed out the high rate of rape in Sweden, even higher than in the US. But rape in Sweden incl many situation not deemed rape in the US, but as sexual assault or harassment, and once a rape is reported in Sweden it is never taken off the record, even if the defended pleads down or is acquitted. But, you refuse to give evidence that would support why the US would be considered "better" given your excuse of disparate condition. For all you know, it would make the US look worse. But you refuse to do the work or research to support what you say. Therefore, your claim is unfounded and need not be debated further. Come up with evidence to support your "disparate" theory and we can continue debate. Otherwise, see you on another thread.

You can't grasp the fact that you fail to produce the evidence to reconcile the diff in what you say btx disparate countries. An example would be when RW posters pointed out the high rate of rape in Sweden, even higher than in the US. But rape in Sweden incl many situation not deemed rape in the US, but as sexual assault or harassment, and once a rape is reported in Sweden it is never taken off the record, even if the defended pleads down or is acquitted. But, you refuse to give evidence that would support why the US would be considered "better" given your excuse of disparate condition. For all you know, it would make the US look worse. But you refuse to do the work or research to support what you say. Therefore, your claim is unfounded and need not be debated further. Come up with evidence to support your "disparate" theory and we can continue debate. Otherwise, see you on another thread.
That's good. You just proved the point I was making that you didn't appear to understand but you understood all along and just didn't know it.

Carlson has bemoaned how immigration changes the country, the same absurd trope that people have used against immigrants since shortly after the founding. There is no connection between the two, but his words on the topic are similar to what the El Paso shooter published before he traveled there to take lives. Tucker’s own employers have argued that he is not to be taken seriously. Most recently, he along with Laura Ingraham, argued against taking in Afghans whom we promised to protect, or at least are morally bound to protect. I have to hope that he and Ingraham are from the Ann Coulter “Let-me-be-as-outrageous-and-cruel-sounding-as-possible-to-attract-attention” school of commentary. To believe that they meant what they said is too depressing.

LOL!!

A person on TV is a "huge threat to American democracy"!

My, my...so much hyperbole. Why...you must think the Republican Party is going to select him as their presidential candidate in 2024. Right?

The left will always tell you who they are afraid of.

The left will always tell you who they are afraid of.
I fear someone who subscribes to the racist replacement theory, who inspires the KKK and white supremacists, who gets praised in “The Stormer.” Especially one with Tucker’s huge audience.

I fear someone who subscribes to the racist replacement theory, who inspires the KKK and white supremacists, who gets praised in “The Stormer.”

I worry about people who believe in boogey men.

Don't play dumb.
Sorry. But you have to admit Tucker spreads fear of boogeymen, terrified that his white bread 1950s fantasy of America is in danger. Afghans “may be coming to your neighborhood!” The Horror! Worse than Jason, no doubt.

Sorry. But you have to admit Tucker spreads fear of boogeymen, terrified that his white bread 1950s fantasy of America is in danger. Afghans “may be coming to your neighborhood!” The Horror! Worse than Jason, no doubt.

To begin with, Tucker is not old enough to to have a "white bread fantasy of America" and number two, nobody is worried about Afghans, they are worried about our useless government.

To begin with, Tucker is not old enough to to have a "white bread fantasy of America" and number two, nobody is worried about Afghans, they are worried about our useless government.
You haven’t read enough of his stuff.

My personal opinion? Tucker doesn't even believe the bullshit he spews, but he has found the format to high ratings, and more wealth, as he keeps bringing back viewers who want to own the libs. I have tried watching him on a couple occasions, just to see what all the fuss is about, but after ten minutes I have to move on. Nobody could really believe his nonsense, right?
Same here. I don't last ten minutes, though. It must be a spectator sport, as someone touched on. Wrestling was kinda cool when I was a kid. Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher. Baseball and football were much more interesting, but watching those tag teams was good laughs. Who's Tucker's tag team partner?

Same here. I don't last ten minutes, though. It must be a spectator sport, as someone touched on. Wrestling was kinda cool when I was a kid. Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher. Baseball and football were much more interesting, but watching those tag teams was good laughs. Who's Tucker's tag team partner?
I'm not sure, even Hannity isn't that batshit crazy, although Ingraham might be close.

I'm not sure, even Hannity isn't that batshit crazy, although Ingraham might be close.
I was thinking Pirro. I can't take 10 seconds of her, especially when she starts screaming. I'd rather listen to karaoke. Here she defends poor little Tucker from that mean ol' nasty Roger Stone judge:

****er Carlson is one of the greatest threats to the republic. He has poisoned the minds of thousands, maybe millions of people with fully fascist lies that are so easily falsified, yet he keeps spewing them. These warped minds keep supporting the destructive policies that hold us back.

That's because for rich kids like him, there's never been a social price to pay.
When you have a generation of people who are so wealthy AND so PROTECTED that they are permanently insulated from consequences of their actions, they tend to try to see how much they can get away with and for an impotent brat like Tucker, lying to millions and watching them slurp it all up must give him a monster hard-on, the only kind he is capable of achieving.

Back
Top Bottom