• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is trying to "steal" the 2020 Election?

The biggest (attempted) Thief/Thieves of the 2020 election are:

• Total voters

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Who is actually attempting to "steal" the election?

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal election, but isn't it Trump who is attempting the biggest theft in history?

Or is it something else?

"Steal" this election cycle actually means "win", and everyone is trying to win.

"Steal" this election cycle actually means "win", and everyone is trying to win.
Nope. Big difference.
Trump is trying to reverse a valid election because he is a self-centered child who doesn’t want to lose.
Too late Dumb Donnie.

Stealing and winning are not synonyms.

One is illegal. The other isn't.
They're being used synonymously. Of course each side that says it doesn't think so, but that's what it is. Accusing the other guy of winning by any means.

The election was stolen when the overnight ballots 'r' us trucks arrived in the wee wee hours. I thought we'd been over this before.

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal election, but isn't it Trump who is attempting the biggest theft in history?

Or is it something else?
Absent any substantial evidence the question cannot be answered. That does not mean that fraud has not occurred.

The fact that the outcome of the election is even being questioned as fraudulent (thanks to nobody else but Trump himself) is proof that at least one side is flat-out lying in order to try to "steal" the election.

Trump is "gaslighting" the country like he's eaten nothing but re-fried beans for the last 4 years.

He's the most un-American POTUS since Nixon. Maybe worse.

Nope. Big difference.
Trump is trying to reverse a valid election because he is a self-centered child who doesn’t want to lose.
Too late Dumb Donnie.
I have seen him using desperate yet legal avenues to attempt to snatch victory's carcass from defeat's unrelenting jaws. I don't think we'll ever see him attempt any actual extralegal measures to win, because he probably doesn't want to spend his life in prison.

The election was stolen when the overnight ballots 'r' us trucks arrived in the wee wee hours. I thought we'd been over this before.

It's a shame! Unfortunately, people like you are gonna feel the pain for years. I couldn't imagine if my dream President only lasted one term. Yikes! It's gotta be rough.

On the bright side, the Biden vaccine will be coming out soon. It's not all bad.

Or is it something else?

Trump is trying the biggest steal.

However his cadre of flop sweat minions are doing the dirty work for him.

It's a shame! Unfortunately, people like you are gonna feel the pain for years. I couldn't imagine if my dream President only lasted one term. Yikes! It's gotta be rough.

On the bright side, the Biden vaccine will be coming out soon. It's not all bad.
:ROFLMAO:

So it's the Biden vaccine already. That didn't take long did it he's already the one who should be worshipped.

Absent any substantial evidence the question cannot be answered. That does not mean that fraud has not occurred.

There's always some level of fraud. Never amounts to anything substantial, and surely doesn't ever amount to enough to change an election.

Plus - there's no guarantee the fraud wasn't something that favored Trump.

What Trump is doing now is what he's done since the day he announced his intent to run for POTUS in 2015, divide the nation in an attempt to give himself an advantage. So un-American it's not funny.

By the way - I assume you finally jumped off the fence as to who to vote for this election cycle?

There's always some level of fraud. Never amounts to anything substantial, and surely doesn't ever amount to enough to change an election.

Plus - there's no guarantee the fraud wasn't something that favored Trump.

What Trump is doing now is what he's done since the day he announced his intent to run for POTUS in 2015, divide the nation in an attempt to give himself an advantage. So un-American it's not funny.

By the way - I assume you finally jumped off the fence as to who to vote for this election cycle?
I did. At the last minute.

I have seen him using desperate yet legal avenues to attempt to snatch victory's carcass from defeat's unrelenting jaws. I don't think we'll ever see him attempt any actual extralegal measures to win, because he probably doesn't want to spend his life in prison.
His ‘extralegal’ problems will explode on Jan 21, 2021

So it's the Biden vaccine already. That didn't take long did it he's already the one who should be worshipped.
Trump has done nothing except Ignore COVID 19.

His ‘extralegal’ problems will explode on Jan 21, 2021
And that will provide endless entertainment, no doubt.

Or is it something else?

We're WAY past any " attempting " stage thar Doctor Watson.
We are smack dab in the middle of History.The Biggest scandal
in the History of America.Superceding another scandal or the Framing
and spying on Donald Trump turned President Trump.
Georgia secretary-of-State just made another really stupid comment.
That Numbers don't lie.I think even a 5th grader knows better.
Numbers are used to do just that.Lie.Unless someone can prove how numbers
actually save a persons life.Like a Miracle.
Virtually every human will sometime in their life { If they live to a ripe old
age } witness a miracle.The easiest would be a deadly car crash.Where a car is totaled
and a person walks away unscathed.
Or a Mother witnesses her child trapped under the wheel of a car.
She manages to life the car off the ground by brute force.
Or a newly elected Democrat manages to don his old Superman
costume and jumps off a 10 story building.Rejoicing in his victory.
Until a thump is heard.
The Miracle backfired.Like the premise of a nutter Leftist thread.
The Thread need be ...
- Who is Not trying to steal this Election -

Trump has done nothing except Ignore COVID 19.

Still that doesn't deem naming the new vaccine the Biden vaccine does it? I mean the guy barely knows what state he's in at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom