• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Is The US President? Kamala Harris, Not Biden Is Talking With Foreign Leaders

in 2019 Canada relied on a whole 6% of their energy from windmills. Texas is north of 25%? Canada is in the minor league in comparison
and yet their turbines continue to work (as do the ones in the Antarctic) and Texas (the liberal state) installed energy systems that don't work in the cold.

In other threads I pointed out that if Trump was an Incident Commander on a wildfire he would be replaced or the people would refuse to work for him.

I see nothing concerning regarding VP Harris actions and work.
yeah. The Biden Administration is actually using her to do work.

shocking.

f1f51c931bf342a48a07052dcc41d1c6.gif

Kamala is black and female? Say it ain't so!

Thread seemed a little racist.

I can never get enough of that GIF. What was in that note that W was passing to Michelle? 😁

Or from Biden so quickly turning around the Trump vaccine rollout debacle.
have you seen the posters here who have no clue what's being done regarding that?? it's like they're Rush/Fox 24/7.

I prefer VPs and not son-in-laws to talk with foreign leaders and on record and not secret messages on WhatsApp.

and yet their turbines continue to work (as do the ones in the Antarctic) and Texas (the liberal state) installed energy systems that don't work in the cold.

Iowa gets over 40% of its power from wind, yet they do just fine with winter weather.

Slo-Joe knows the plan. Hell, he's a willing part of the plan.

In any case, the particular method or contrived scenario isn't important. It's the result that's important: Biden won't remain in office.
How many times do you need to be wrong before you stop and think before you post?

Back
Top Bottom