• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the nude selfie of?

Who is the nude selfie of?

• Trump

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Jeff Sessions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric

• Don, Jr.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mitch McConnell

• Trump's Mystery Friend named Jim

• Vladimir Putin

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other (who?)

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
As a part of the probe into Russia, Mueller has -- *ahem* -- come across a nude selfie in the documents he has gone through.

Who do you think it is?

As a part of the probe into Russia, Mueller has -- *ahem* -- come across a nude selfie in the documents he has gone through.

Who do you think it is?

A nude selfie? It would have to be someone with a greater sense of ego. Hint: We think we know it probably is of.

It's an absolutely damning statement against the Republican party that the Religious right came out in droves to support a guy like Trump who might possibly have a dick pic floating around in the airspace.

I just... I can’t anymore.

This **** needs to be over yesterday before it gets anymore bizarre.

Who do you think it is?

Roger Stone of course.

Can we get a harder question now please?

It's an absolutely damning statement against the Republican party that the Religious right came out in droves to support a guy like Trump who might possibly have a dick pic floating around in the airspace.

The entire election season was a damning statement against anyone claiming to be religious falling over themselves to kiss Trump's ring. This would just be more of the same.

Sean Hannity sent to Trumps phone?:lamo

Seriously...good gracious. Who cares.

But just a thought, perhaps it is not a nude....but Toad from Mario Cart.

Although it is amusing pondering this subject....I just want Mueller to keep draining the swamp and hopefully show future Washington Insiders that they better keep their nose clean before, during, and after arriving in DC.

Who do you think it is?
You mean to tell me somewhere out there one of those blue blooded/inbred mutants has a naked selfie floating around?

Holy mother of butt****.

giphy.gif

pleaase god, let it be Pence

At the very least, anyone but Christie

Pence may be wearing his tighty whities and not actually be naked. It would be difficult to tell.

Who do you think it is?

Other.

I think it's a nude selfie of the OP of this stupid thread.

Who do you think it is?

I have no idea! Where did you hear/read about this? Inquiring minds.... :lol:

It's me. I slipped it into the files. 15 minutes.

More game playing by the Mueller team. They truly are despicable people.

pleaase god, let it be Pence

At the very least, anyone but Christie

If it is a nude photo of our darling VP, the VP twitter account is going to start tweeting, "ITSSSSZZAAAAA WIIIIIITTTCHHH HUUUNNNNT" as well.

:lamo

It is true, the attorney of the Russian company that Mueller indicted is saying that a nude selfie was among the documents taken. Whether the lawyer is telling the truth, who knows, but the story is real.

There are certain things in life that you can just live without knowing about.

Nude selfies of anyone having anything to do with this administration is one -

Knowing that I can never play Toad in Mario Kart anymore is another.

More game playing by the Mueller team. They truly are despicable people.

For seizing documents that happened to have a selfie among them? Like they knew going in that the selfie was there...

You should probably try and think before making such stupid arguments. Then they might suck less.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ndicted-in-mueller-probe-says-special-counsel

I hate using HuffPo as a link, but so far none of the majors have picked it up. That may be very wise of them. :lol:

Just google Trump + Nude + Selfie and you'll get lots of hits, though.

And yes, this is trashy, and "National Enquire-y" but it's funny af, and when you get a chance to laugh at this administration instead of cry, you take it.

Unless the selfie is of Trump or Chris Christie. That might make me cry. I'm still not over Trump looking like the Michelin Man in that flight jacket he was wearing for his photo op yesterday.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ndicted-in-mueller-probe-says-special-counsel

I hate using HuffPo as a link, but so far none of the majors have picked it up. That may be very wise of them. :lol:

Just google Trump + Nude + Selfie and you'll get lots of hits, though.

And yes, this is trashy, and "National Enquire-y" but it's funny af, and when you get a chance to laugh at this administration instead of cry, you take it.

Unless the selfie is of Trump or Chris Christie. That might make me cry. I'm still not over Trump looking like the Michelin Man in that flight jacket he was wearing for his photo op yesterday.

*shudder* Ain't it the truth??

tenor.gif

I just wanna say up front: I am not a pig. I am in no way hoping, I would oppose the release and I would not look. Well, maybe a peek. If it's tasteful. Okay, that said... Ivanka?

Don't chicks take selfies more than dudes? Our junk is ugly.

Back
Top Bottom