• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the nude selfie of?

Who is the nude selfie of?

• Trump

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Jeff Sessions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Christie

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric

• Don, Jr.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mitch McConnell

• Trump's Mystery Friend named Jim

• Vladimir Putin

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Other (who?)

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
No millionaire female politicians with boy toys, trophy husbands or hot sons benefiting from nepotism yet? You women will get there someday, and then there will be win conditions in such a scandal for you.

Until then, male privilege ftw.

Thanks for taking a big dump on my dream to have a pool boy when I retire. :2razz:

Thanks for taking a big dump on my dream to have a pool boy when I retire. :2razz:

You might get a pool boy, but he's not gonna be involved in Presidential investigations and everyone gets jelly.

As a part of the probe into Russia, Mueller has -- *ahem* -- come across a nude selfie in the documents he has gone through.

Who do you think it is?

It's actually rather funny that biased partisan liberal idiots would even vote for Trump, especially when it has pretty much been reported that it was not Trump. Nothing stops the resistance express and partisan idiots from overdosing on their eggnog. They probably think it is a selfie of Trump giving or receiving golden showers.

As a part of the probe into Russia, Mueller has -- *ahem* -- come across a nude selfie in the documents he has gone through.

Who do you think it is?
I have literally no idea what you're talking about.

Is this a real rumor/thing or some hypothetical.

Either way, it's Roger Stone, obviously.

It's actually rather funny that biased partisan liberal idiots would even vote for Trump, especially when it has pretty much been reported that it was not Trump. Nothing stops the resistance express and partisan idiots from overdosing on their eggnog. They probably think it is a selfie of Trump giving or receiving golden showers.

By whom?

Back
Top Bottom